Start by marking “Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #3)

Inevitable

(The Yara Silva Trilogy #3)

Three years. So much has changed for Yara, yet much is still the same.

Yara has spent the last three years in Brazil, diligently studying with Vovó to develop her Waker abilities and desperately searching for a cure for Brent. Though her powers—and her control over them—have grown, every possible cure for Brent fails. And they're running out of the only medicine that keep
Published February 10th 2014 (first published December 23rd 2012)

♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Jun 13, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
rating: 3.5/5

review to come.
Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS AND I HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE SECOND ONE YET.

Intrinsical was amazing, and I've heard Indelible is amazing too so hurry up Inevitable and come out!

UPDATE I have read Indelible - it was amazing. That is all.
Suneha
Dec 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
A beautiful conclusion to a wonderful series :)
Tash
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Webs everywhere. Finally. I know the whole story.

Loved this!

Rating: 5 stars!
Kat
May 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Source: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I really liked Inevitable. I read the first two books more than two years ago, and since I rated the first one five stars and the second one four, you can say I've been anxious to read the conclusion of the series. While I didn't enjoy this book as much as the other two, I still thought it was a pretty good ending to a really well done trilogy.

WHAT I LIKED

One of my favorite parts of this book is its big focus on friendship a
Felicitia
May 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
description
Inevitable is seriously the best way to end a trilogy. At least for Yara Silva trilogy.

If you're done with the second book, you'd know how Brent is not looking so hot right now, not talking literally of course, Brent is always hot in my mind. And the Waker (peoples who could see ghosts and communicate with them) Yara is trying super hard to find a cure for her boyfriend. And as if it's not enough, this enemy comes up to ruin everything.

I've had always liked Yara Silva, even from the beginning of
Jennifer  Ricketts (Donnie Darko Girl)
I received a copy of this book for my stop on the blog tour at Donnie Darko Girl.

Reading Inevitable was bittersweet for me - on one hand, I love this trilogy and was excited to see how it would end, but on the other hand, I didn't want it to end. I will never forget these characters and their story.

Yara and Brent's relationship isn't perfect - Brent's parents hate Yara for a few different reasons, none of which I agree with - but their relationship is so mature it almost does seem perfect. The
Shelly Hammond
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well, that's it folks. The end of the trilogy. There is no more and let me tell you, this book really did a terrific job of wrapping every single thing up. What started in the first book and continued to build up until this one wrapped up nicely in the end. The author left no stone unturned and did it without a single fluctuation in storyline.

This book picked up and dove head first into the unanswered questions lingering from the first two books and opened up quite a few new ones and managed to
Shayna Varadeaux
Book hangovers are really a crazy notion, that is until you read something like The Yara Silva Trilogy in three days! I fell head over heels for the cast of characters and the great imagery and most definitely the story telling. My mind was so smushed by the end of Inevitable and I was twisted emotionally and spent. This trilogy is a great ghostly trio of books that take you on a journey of a girl fighting to get away from, come to terms with and learn to live in her destiny.

Yara Silva is a grea
Veray
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was one of those "I love the ending but now I am so sad it is over!", books. Lani takes the characters to a whole new level of exciting in this book. I loved the spirit bonding that happened in this book and the powers it gave them. I loved the soul bonding and the love that it showed. There was sorrow and fear and letting go. There was love to last forever and friendships that made it through everything. I think I am just going to have to read this series over again. It was that good. If y ...more
Veray
Nov 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Billy Portoghese
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finished the Yara Silva Trilogy and I must say I had a wonderful time reading it. Without giving much away, what begins as a ghost/coming of age story eventually becomes just so entwined with a bunch of awesome supernatural concepts and a villain who you just REALLY love to hate. The action scenes were great, the romantic aspect wasn't overkill like some series' can be and there were some cool twists and turns that concluded in a satisfying ending. Definitely recommend this trilogy and now I hav ...more
Sara
May 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
I liked this book a lot! It still had quite a few typos and missing words and punctuation, but the plot was great! (view spoiler) I liked the ending, especially the karma part. This series was great and I'm glad I found these books. Definitely recommend them.
Pranjali
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was a roller coaster! Every time I thought they'd got a lead, things would flip a 180 degrees and they'd be back at square one. I absolutely loved the book! And I did not see that ending coming. I'd recommend everyone to try this series =)
Also Brent and DJ are love <3
Zoë
Mar 06, 2012 marked it as to-read
Update: Oh My God! Yes! There is a cover and a blurb! Excited for September :)

August 2013 - I really hope this is actually coming out on the 25th of September. I miss reading about Yara and shit got very real in Indelible leaving me wanting to know what's going to happen now.
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Yara was a fantastic female lead. She and Brent were a couple worth rooting for. A great third book in the trilogy. I loved the whole series! Finally a last book in a series that didn't make me angry! Loved it!
Heidi
Dec 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya-literature
I really wish it had been longer. I only gave it four instead of five stars because there were a lot of editting issues. However, I am sure that will be fixed. Finally, a series finale that I didn't have major issues with.
Ain
Oct 18, 2011 marked it as to-read
FINALLY A COVER!!
GAHHHHH!! I've been waiting forever for the book and I have to wait some more until Sept 2014! GOSH THE TORTURE!
Vicky
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm sad this series is over. This was a perfect ending for the trilogy. :)
janie love
Mar 05, 2014 rated it liked it
cool
Yesika
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great! It was the perfect ending for these characters.
Evan Joseph
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to this wonderful trilogy! I love books with happy endings. Even the sad parts seem heroic rather than pointlessly tragic.
Danielle
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Swoon! What a great ending. Seriously. It brought the whole series full circle. I completely enjoyed this series.
Joy
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this series. I adored Brent and even Yara. The story was amazing and kept your interest throughout.
Memory
Great book!!

so glad to finally read the final book in this series. it wrapped up nicely and I will definitely be reading these again.
Rachel
Brandon Luthi
Jun 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Sep 12, 2015 01:13PM

• True Fate (True Fate #1)
  • Unbound (All Good Things #1)
  • Taking Angels
  • Stalk, Don't Run (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #47; Malibu Mayhem Trilogy, #3)
  • Spellweaver (The Spellweaver Chronicles, #1)
  • The Shield Prophecy (The Sacred Guardians, #3)
  • Sun Damage (Sunshine, #3)
  • A Date of Godlike Proportions (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2.5)
  • Counting Tens (Fenestra, #4)
  • The Perimeter (Outside, #3)
  • Mutilate My Heart (Mutilated, #1)
  • The Death By Bikini Mysteries (Death By Mysteries, #1-3)
  • Turning Amber (Lila, #0.7)
  • Foretold (Daughters Of Saraqael, #3)
  • When I’m With You (The Jane Austen Academy Series, #3)
  • Alluvion (The Ylem Trilogy, #2)
  • Creators (The Lost Souls, #3)
  • Eternity (The Fury Trilogy, #3)
I became an avid reader in elementary school, when I first discovered the Babysitters Club and Sweet Valley Twins series. In sixth grade, I began writing plays and recruiting (with force when necessary) my friends to act them out. Most of these early works were inspired by She-Ra, the epitome of girl power to my young self.

I have a hard time enjoying any book without at least a little romance in i

The Yara Silva Trilogy (3 books)
  • Intrinsical (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #1)
  • Indelible (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #2)