Start by marking “Quickies” as Want to Read:

3.24  ·  Rating details ·  153 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
FROM TOP 15 NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR SELENA KITT
OVER ONE MILLION BOOKS SOLD!

------------------

Whether the story is about a quick encounter of the erotic kind or it’s just a fast and furious read, here is a pulse-pounding twenty-five story anthology, promising to take you on a headlong express to ecstasy. Join Selena Kitt on a swift, delightful ride
Published February 2nd 2009 by Smashwords Edition (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Quickies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quickies

Jacqueline
An odd selection - not as good as other stories I've read from this author. An alien encounter of the smutty kind? Ghost sex anyone?
Just no. At least it was cheap and a couple of the stories were ok to make up for the wierdies.
Kent
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I actually enjoyed every story in this anthology.
Greg Dixon
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quickies

A adult read for people who are in to the series recommended highly can't wait for the next one of the series a enjoyable read but quick shaping up to be a enjoyable series
Tarl
Jun 16, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic
Selena Kitt is one of my favorite erotic writers, so it was with baited breath when I picked up this collection of erotic stories. What I got were erotic stories, and I will stress that, these are STORIES with erotic elements, not spank stories.

You have twenty-five stories, all of them with erotic moments, tension and a good helping of sex. But you also have stories with plot, with characters dying, betraying, etc. Some of them are stories first and erotic second, which I think will throw some o
Heather
Aug 16, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotica
Ok so the jist of this book is a whole bunch of "quickies" or short erotic type stories.
Some are funny, some sexy, some kinda make me go wtf!!!, basically a little something for everyone.

I enjoyed some stories and kinda powered through ones I didn't and did indeed finish it. I might glance back and reread the ones I enjoyed and skip others that didn't "hit the spot" or overall hated.

Don't expect big plots cuz hey they are just quickies. A little bit of story, some sex, the end. You may or may
Paige
4.4....not quite a 5

This book is full of great, hot shorts. Selena Kitt has a talent for producing well-developed characters, even in her short stories. I almost always felt like I knew exactly where the characters were coming from. The variety of stories in this little collection is amazing. Where does Selena Kitt get so many different ideas? Is she a sex therapist? Her bio doesn't say so, but I have wondered about this on more than one occasion.

Great book for smut-lovers. Highly recommended.
Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.
3.5 Stars. I really enjoyed this Selena Kitt anthology! There's definitely something for everyone, and every story is different from the last. Very steamy and pulse racing quickies (and who doesn't love a good quickie now and then).

One of my favorite stories (and I apologize, I can't remember the name) was a story of a adult woman who is living out her high school fantasy of sleeping with her hot teacher! Much to her dismay...which is all I will see due to spoilers. But seriously! It was hot, t
Christon
Aug 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot!!! This collection of short stories was very hot, arousing, interesting, and satisfying. With Quickies, readers get a sample of various acts of seduction and lust. After reading Quickies, my interest in Selena's writing has been highly piqued, and I'm looking forward to reading her Under Mr. Nolan's bed series. I highly recommend this book to those who like their stories hot and steamy. You won't be disappointed.
~Mel :)~
Nov 14, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: couldn-t-finish
Please do not waste your time on this book, and if you do prepare to skip through at least half. Seriously, one story literally had the guy pump into her 5 times, he came, she was COMPLETELY unfulfilled. None of the stories I managed to get through even gave me Thoughts of excitement! :( Very disappointed!
Amber Kendall
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy hotness!! Those were some sexy hot quickies!!

Talk about quickies....those were some very hot quick reads. If you like hot, naughty right to the point books, then this collection is for you! They don't waste anytime getting you hot and bothered. Must read!!
Iris
Some stories are nice, but some are plain weird or disturbing. Not really my kind of thing.
Heather in FL
Some really steamy... some not my cup of tea, but that's usually what I find with a collection of short stories. Overall a worthwhile read.
Alexis
Feb 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the opening story, this one had me hooked.

Who doesn't love a good quickie?

I read one a night, and couldn't sleep afterwards.
MODESTA,MODESTA
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Very good book.. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants a quick read... I would read it again
Gale
Oct 31, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read in 2010.
Lady Allison
Some were really hot, some were boring. Definitely a lot of stories to read from though.
Arlyn
Jan 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-reviews
I enjoyed most of the stories...and there were a lot! Some very hot, and to my surprise, some a bit maudlin...Still, a lot of heat and well worth the price.
Kai
Aug 21, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books, amazon
Quickies has several short stories. Some are worth reading and other are OK. Some of the short stories, I do want a book to expand on the characters.
Carly
some of the stories were just weird but there were a few good stories to make up for the ones that were not good or just strange.
Vander Beta
SO far, nice little pieces of erotica...
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
Quickies is a group of short erotica stories by Selena Kitt. Some of these stories were really hot, while others were complete duds.
Lisa Lawson
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quckies Review

This book is packed full of hot, steamy, erotic short stories guaranteed to get you hot and bothered and in the mood. Bow chic a wow wow!
Kerri
Apr 08, 2013
Amanda
Mar 28, 2014
Heidi
rated it did not like it
Jan 14, 2016
Janice stokes
Jul 09, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • First: Sensual Lesbian Stories of New Beginnings
  • Gratis: New Beginnings (Gratis Anthologies, #2)
  • Brie's Mile High Club (Submissive in Love, #7)
  • Multi-Orgasmic
  • Once in a Lifetime
  • Tested by Her Web Master (Web Master, #2)
  • Irrevocably Claimed
  • The Sexy Librarian's Big Book of Erotica
  • Fantasy Heights, Season One
  • Best Bondage Erotica 2014
  • Testing the Submissive
Selena Kitt is a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling and award-winning author of erotic and romance fiction. She is one of the highest selling erotic writers in the business with over two million books sold!

Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous, but watch out-this kitty also has sharp claws and her stories often include intriguing edges and twists that take readers to new, thoug
More about Selena Kitt...

“Desire doesn’t want exposure, the light or the sun.  Lust seeks darkness, a deep, secret heat, something buried, a treasure to find.” 0 likes
“I always wondered... oh God, she is a redhead all over.” 0 likes