Start by marking “Live It, Love It, Earn It: A Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom” as Want to Read:
Live It, Love It, Earn It: A Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom

Live It, Love It, Earn It: A Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom

"Part motivational, part personal finance...Olszewski seeks to first inspire before she walks you down the path to prosperity."
-"The Washington Post"

Marianna Olszewski didn't start out rich, happy, and fabulous. Strapped-for-cash beginnings motivated her to strive for abundance and financial independence-goals she exceeded by age thirty as the founder of a multimillion-do
Published December 31st 2009 by Portfolio (first published December 18th 2009)

Betsy
Jul 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010, self-help, business
I really love this book. It was like The Secret + a Suzy Ormond book. There was a lot of great advice. I dog-eared a lot of pages out of my library book, but I think I might just purchase this for future reference.

A great tool for anyone looking to save money, invest money, and get their finances together. There is even a wonderful section on how to start your own business.

What I liked best was the personal success stories scattered throughout that inspire and educate readers. There are also s
Kourtney
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: finance, 2016
I thought this book would be more financial. Instead, it was more life-coachy, which is fine, but it was marketed (at least to me) as a personal finance book. One section was about personal finance, but the rest was really about how you think and other aspects of life that didn't seem to involve finance necessarily. I also learned that the author had some financial scandal a few years ago, which lowered her credibility in my eyes. After reading it all and comparing it to other personal finance b ...more
Amanda
I'm looking forward to checking out the print version because the audio was really difficult for me to get through due to the authors reading style. Unfortunately, the website often referenced throughout the book is no longer available, so I'm hoping the book contains the worksheets that were described. UPDATE - I was able to find the worksheets using the web archive: https://web.archive.org/web/201112240... You'll find the "Bonus Material" on the lower left of the page and most of them are stil ...more
Molly
Jul 24, 2012 rated it liked it
The book didn't have as many financial tips as I would have liked, or was hoping for, I enjoyed reading each of the women's personal experiences leading up to financial and business success. I wasn't much for the positive affirmations or practice exercises outlined in the book (just not my cup of tea).
Lauren
Jan 11, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
While I found some of the information relating to investments and retirement funds to be useful, I thought that overall the book was poorly written. The 'girly-girl' theme was rather irritating and really took away from the information being presented. I would not recommend.
Devon
Oct 12, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Misleading title and synopsis for me...she has some inspirational points. Not the best self-help book for empowering women I've ever read, but not the worst either. Read if a friend can lend it to you...don't spend the money on it.
Alison
Feb 16, 2013 rated it did not like it
Completely condescending. Who cares if the author was anorexic/bulemic? What does that have to do with learning how to manage my money? Ack. I should have known better than to read a book geared towards women and finance. Back to Orman and Ramsey.
Tricia Perdigon
Jun 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Some things I don't agree with but all in all a solid read. :)
Therese Tetzel
Does the book contain a section on how to evade US taxes by putting large amounts of cash in secret shell accounts in Panama and othee countries like the author did?
Hayfa AlNuwaiser
Feb 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
If u like to learn how to make money in future, be seccusful .. It all about money and finance.
Cheacatt
Jun 16, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very encouraging and made me feel optimistic :) Loved her visual board idea, and the chapter on acting as-if.
Tho
Jan 12, 2016
Jessica
Jun 15, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Family Feasts for $75 a Week: A Penny-wise Mom Shares Her Recipe for Cutting Hundreds from Your Monthly Food Bill
  • Small Time Operator: How to Start Your Own Business, Keep Your Books, Pay Your Taxes, And Stay Out of Trouble!
  • Shoo, Jimmy Choo!: The Modern Girl's Guide to Spending Less and Saving More
  • 501 Decorating Ideas Under $100
  • Money Secrets of the Amish: Finding True Abundance in Simplicity, Sharing, and Saving
  • Legal Guide for Starting and Running a Small Business
  • Coffee is Good for You: From Vitamin C and Organic Foods to Low-Carb and Detox Diets, the Truth about Di et and Nutrition Claims
  • Grow It: How to Grow Afro-Textured Hair to Maximum Lengths in the Shortest Time
  • Job Interviews For Dummies
  • Every Landlord's Legal Guide
  • The Entrepreneur Equation: Evaluating the Realities, Risks, and Rewards of Having Your Own Business
  • Japanese the Manga Way: An Illustrated Guide to Grammar and Structure
  • Free Marketing: 101 Low and No-Cost Ways to Grow Your Business, Online and Off
  • Sitting Kills, Moving Heals: How Everyday Movement Will Prevent Pain, Illness, and Early Death--and Exercise Alone Won't
  • Eye Candy: 50 Easy Makeup Looks for Glam Lids and Luscious Lashes
  • Accounting Game: Basic Accounting Fresh from the Lemonade Stand
  • BetterPhoto Basics: The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Taking Photos Like a Pro
  • The Science Book: Everything You Need to Know About the World and How It Works