Start by marking “Montana Skies” as Want to Read:
Montana Skies

Montana Skies (You, Me and the Kids #14)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  38 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
North Star, Montana, sure isn't the big city. And that's fine with Rissa Mathews--but not with her daughter. Fourteen-year-old Skylar refuses to fit in. To Rissa's relief, though, Skylar finally makes a friend, Caroline, the daughter of Sheriff Jonas Taggert.

But Jonas isn't completely happy about the newest additions to his town. Truth is, the mother he likes; the daughter
Published November 24th 2010 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Montana Skies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Montana Skies

Saly
I found this book to be pretty deep & handle a host of issues. I also appreciated a bit more as we got to see Carly the heroine in the next book deal with peer pressure and face certain realities.

Both the hero and heroine have had unhappy marriages. The hero's wife left him and his daughter for city lights leaving his interfering mother in law and now that his daughter Carly is growing, Jonas the hero is so conflicted. He doesn't know how to deal with a teenage daughter and it takes a major
Leslie Hayden
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-challenge
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. as a parent I could relate to many of the situations throughout the book. I was shocked at the ending and all of the revelations. was definitely worth the read.
Jon Nottingham
Jan 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The continuation of the series with a relative, Rissa (an unemployed pilot) coming to the ranch to work. She brings with her her troubled teen whom has suffered a terrible tragedy and has hidden her feelings in 'Goth' clothing and make-up. During the time of looking for work as a pilot, while Rissa works as a maid for the ranch as well as a waitress for the diner. Skylar her daughter and the Sheriff's daughter, Carly become the town's mis-matched friends and Carly's single dad Jonas become more ...more
Lisa
Sep 13, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Maybe I'm just emotional, but Carly's struggle o fit in really made me cry. I can't wait to read her story.
Mindin
Mar 05, 2012
Judy A Kennedy
Feb 24, 2017
A Cyber Launch Party For Kay Stockham 1 2 Mar 16, 2010 07:38AM
Kay Lyons Stockham is an award-winning author of 25+ books published by Harlequin Enterprises, Berkley Publishing and Kindred Spirits Publishing. She has also been a Book Buyers Best, HOLT Medallion and RITA Award finalist with a million books in print.

For more information on Kay's work, please visit her website at http://www.kaystockham.com or find her at one of the following:

Kay Lyons Stockham,
More about Kay Stockham...

You, Me and the Kids (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Faith and Our Father
  • Shenandoah Christmas
  • The Man Upstairs
  • Kelton's Rules
  • The Second Family (You, Me & the Kids) (Harlequin Superromance, #1144)
  • Married In Haste