Start by marking “Spotlight” as Want to Read:
Spotlight

Spotlight (On the Runway #4)

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  307 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
The fourth book in Melody Carlson's On the Runway series follows Paige and Erin Forrester as they take their fashion-focused TV show to London, where Paige will appear on one of Britain's top TV shows. The popularity of the girls' On the Runway show has already drawn global attention and the stakes have gotten higher with this international visit.
Published October 1st 2010 by Zondervan

Haley
Sep 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: teen, christian
Okay, so this book took an exciting turn. (I won't give anything away!) But I can't wait to see what happens!!! I really am excited for both of the sisters.
I am guessing that I know what will happen to Paige. But Erin I am not so sure about. I know what I want to happen to her but I doubt that will happen.
Marie Danielle
Really good! I would handle the pressure of navigating the fashion world and dealing with a high maintenance sister by trying to always think positive and to try to do something that I like to do. If I were Erin I would have gladly accepts the role from being behind the camera to taking a more prominent role on the show because I think overtime I would just get bored just being behind the scene. To be honest if I were Erin I would of treated Paige just the way Erin did because Paige deserves it. ...more
Michelle Padrelanan
Paige and Erin Forrester are sisters with a hit reality fashion show, On the Runway. In this 4th book of this series, Spotlight On the Runway, Paige and Erin fly off to London to film their show. Upon arrival, the sisters are bombarded with paparazzi and fans. Paige, the star of the show, loves the attention. Erin, the reluctant star, does her best to avoid them. While Paige thrives on the attention, Erin thinks many times if this is really what she wants.

What the public sees, however, is only i
Danielle
Guess what? I (accidentally, mind you) spoiled the ending for myself. So, instead of being surprised at what happened, I kept waiting for it. A+, Danielle, A+. Oh well, it was still okay.

This book has slight false advertising. Read in the description, it says "when Paige and Erin Forrester take their reality show to London..." blah, blah, blah. They do take their show to London. They do. But they don't do it until chapter thirteen. (Don't take my word on the number, I'm just giving you a rough g
Samuel Daba
Alex
Aug 29, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christian-books
Another good book in this fashion series. I still can't stand Paige though, she might be the most obnoxious character Melody Carlson has ever written! I wish that just one time, Erin would smack her in the face when she is pouting and being immature! (Should I be thinking those things about a Christian character? Hmm....)
Zdream
Aug 14, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
this was not my favorite book in the series. in fact, i stopped reading the series b/c of this book. it was mostly Paige's Queen B**** from Hell attitude that threw me off. the book in general wass okay, but it didn't really compare to its precedents-like Catwalk.
Cassandra
Nov 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Now do have to say this was my fave although hated how Paige started out being selfish and such but it still was good none-the less plus all the different fashion shows and such but never would of thought to have the ending in a surprise at least I thought it was, never the less loved it.
Wordy Nerd
Absolutely adored this fourth book! If I was thrust further into the world of fashion and the drama that surrounds it I would probably
Lena
Aug 27, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
ok
StorySeekers
Review to come.
Vivian
Apr 10, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
nice book. can't wait for the next book!
Grace Ba.
Apr 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is so far is really good. I love this action it's thrilling to read each book. I would recommend this series to 5th grade and up!
Jun 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The series just gets better and better as the book go on. This book was a amazing and fun book to read. I could pick it right up after having to skip the 3rd book because the library did on have it.
Diana
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked Erin in this one. Another good book.
WCCReads
Apr 25, 2012
Suriya
rated it it was ok
Dec 27, 2012
  • The Chic Shall Inherit the Earth (All About Us, #6)
  • The Fall of Candy Corn (Sweet Seasons, #2)
  • Latte Daze (Maya Davis, #2)
  • So Over My Head (The Charmed Life, #3)
  • Drama Queens (The Good Girlz Series)
  • Goodbye Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #4)
  • Katy's Decision (Katy Lambright Series, #4)
  • Jake's Choice (To Save a Life, #2)
  • Maggie Come Lately (The Pathway Collection, #1)
  • The Bonemender's Oath (The Bonemender, #2)
  • Always Watching (The Rayne Tour, #1)
Melody Carlson is the award-winning author of over two hundred books, several of them Christmas novellas from Revell, including her much-loved and bestselling book, The Christmas Bus.

She also writes many teen books, including the Diary of a Teenage Girl series, the TrueColors series, and the Carter House Girls series.

Melody was nominated for a Romantic Times Career Achievement Award in the inspi
More about Melody Carlson...

On the Runway (6 books)
  • Premiere (On the Runway, #1)
  • Catwalk (On the Runway, #2)
  • Rendezvous (On the Runway, #3)
  • Glamour (On the Runway, #5)
  • Ciao (On the Runway, #6)