Start by marking “Ronya, fille de brigand” as Want to Read:
Ronya, fille de brigand

Ronya, fille de brigand

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  19,242 Ratings  ·  651 Reviews
Mattis, le père de Ronya, est brigand. Un jour, Ronya rencontre Rik, le fils du chef de leur bande rivale, installée dans le château de Mattis. Si les voleurs commencent à voler les voleurs, il faudra la fantaisie et l'amitié des deux enfants pour que tout s'arrange.
Mass Market Paperback, 282 pages
Published October 2nd 2002 by Hachette Jeunesse (first published 1981)

Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
The tragedy of Romeo and Juliet with a happy ending!

Two clans of robbers, enemies for as long as the two chiefs Mattis and Borka can remember, share a forest and a castle split in two by a giant lightning, and a common enemy in the knights of the crown. Bad-mannered, ill-tempered, violent and boastful, they live their robber's lives between the magical and dangerous creatures of the woods...

... until one day, they meet a challenge where they least expect it: in their own children!

Ronja, Mattis'
Koliko je Ronja kul? Mnogo :) i mislim da je direktan potomak one Andersenove male razbojnice iz Snežne kraljice. I nije jedini kul lik u knjizi, naprotiv, Luvis je jedna od najkulijih (kuljih?) majki koje možete da zamislite, razbojničkih ili ne. A čisto kompoziciono, ovo je možda i najbolja knjiga Astrid Lindgren koju znam. I sve je odmereno kako treba da se deca ne zaguše ni lirikom ni sentimentom ni surovošću života, ali da svega toga bude taman koliko je neophodno. Što znači da će (view spo ...more
Meredith Holley
Jan 30, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Madeleine L'Engle fans
Recommended to Meredith by: Heather Svensson
This was probably my favorite book I read in 2011. My friend gave it to me last year or the year before, and I always take a while to get to books that people have given me. I have to warm up to the concept of the book and get used to the cover and think about what mood would be the best for a read. I’m glad I waited so long to read it because the time/place for the read was perfect. I just enjoyed the hell out of this story. A lot of elements of the story hit my favorite things, and I loved its ...more
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2017
Hieno klassikkosatu, jota en muista aiemmin lukeneeni/kuulleeni. Silti tarina oli sellaisella ikiaikaisella tavalla jotenkin tuttu. Ihana luontokuvaus, vahvat naiset ja sellainen kivan rosoinen maailma. Ymmärrän, miksi tämä on monelle se lemppari.

Lindgrenin sadut ovat vieneet mennessään niin, että jo uusi pino on kirjastosta haettuna.
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-sterne
Da muss man erst "alt" werden um die Geschichte rund um die Räubertochter Ronja lieben zu lernen.

Der Kinderbuchklassiker ist wirklich niedlich, aber auch ein wenig spannend und auch traurig. Die Geschichte lebt natürlich von Ronja, die kühne, mutige und kluge Tochter eines Räuberhäuptlings. Ihre kleinen Abenteuer sind nicht hochdramatisch, aber für Kinder perfekt.

Interessant wird es dann, als Ronja mit den Sohn des Feindes ihres Vaters Freundschaft schließt. Es ist ein bisschen wie Romeo und Ju
Hanna Morre
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tämä se vain jaksaa riemastuttaa yhä uudestaan. Satu on kestänyt hyvin aikaa ja aikuinen löytää tästä aivan uusia tasoja.
Kuuntelin äänikirjana ja Ritva Vepsän luenta on vallan mahtavaa kuunneltavaa. Eläytymistä juuri sopivasti, etenkin männiäiskohdissa, jotka olivat suosikkejani.
Lämmin suositus ihan kaikille.
Als M. eines Morgens aus unruhigen Träumen erwachte, fand er seinen Usernamen zu einem ungeheueren Ungeziefer verwandelt
Wundervoll, von Anfang bis Ende. Wer das verneint, kann sich zum Donnerdrummel scheren! :)
There's this thing that happens to some children's authors who become too successful. They realise that every kid grows up reading their books, and they gradually start to feel that they ought to be, you know, telling them something important rather than just entertaining them...

So in this case we have Astrid Lindgren, who'd already written Pippi Långstrump, Emil I Lönneberga, Karlsson På Taket and several other timeless masterpieces. These books are as light as air, and any message they're impa
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Virkelig fantastisk højtlæsningsbog til en snart-syvårig. Fine personskildringer, spænding og masser af stemning. En af de læseoplevelser fra barndommen der stadig holder ♥
I loved the book all the way through. The style really captured my fancy right away and found it beautifully written, authentic and heartfelt. I think it really captures the tug of the "tween" years, when children want to be more independent and begin to form their own ideas and wishes distinct from their parents, but also still yearn for that warmth and comfort and love and protection of being a child and having parents watch over you and assure you everything will be okay. And I appreciated th ...more
Feb 01, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2009
When I had finished the previous book, a book translated from Swedish, J handed me this book, another book from Sweden. I was not familiar with the author until I saw she had written Pippi Longstocking - and of course I had heard of Pipi, even though I had never read any of her adventures.

I had a great time with this book. Not only was it translated literature, but also kid lit, which I adore. The author made you really love the world in which Ronia is growing up - you could practically hear the
A Girl Has No Name
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childhood, 2016
4 stars!

I loved Astrid Lindgren’s stories as a child and I just couldn’t keep myself from reading her stories once again so many years later. And the most beautiful thing is they are still perfect. A strong book about friendship containing reflections on feud, gender, politics, the difficulties of letting go and growing up! I can’t wait to read all her other stories these next weeks.
Abdollah zarei
مثل همه ی کارای دیگه ی لیندگرین خوب و سرشار از احساسات قوی. عشق به خانواده و طبیعت. توصیفات و زندگی خیره کننده ای که همیشه توصیف می کنه. در طبیعت و دور از زندگی شهری و غیره و غیره
با این حال زیاد برام راضی ککنده نبود. اقتباس پسر میازاکی رو بشتر دوست داشتم
Dec 28, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fathers, mothers, children (grown-up children, too)
This has been one of my favourite books ever since I first read it at around eight years of age. I hadn't re-read it in at least five years, though, and was amazed at all its subtleties: it deals gently, but without pretense, with themes of gender, politics, death, and above all growing up -- the bond between parents and children, the difficulties of letting go, and of becoming your own person. At the same time, it is a very enjoyable story of adventure and exploration; it has fantasy elements a ...more
Claus Maack
I honestly can't remember if I've read this book before, but I have seen the movie and I know the story.

Reading this was an experience I can only explain as the Danish word "hyggeligt". I felt so nice and cozy and nostalgic every time I picked it up. Reading about Ronja's forest and her relationship with her father Mattis and her best-friend Birk just made me so happy! This definitely won't be my last Lindgren.
Ich bin mir ehrlich gesagt nicht ganz sicher, ob ich das Buch als Kind wirklich gelesen habe. Auf jeden Fall habe ich aber den Film geliebt und konnte beim Lesen immer noch einige Teile mitsprechen.

Überrascht hat mich dann doch ein wenig wie düster das Buch eigentlich ist, denn Astrid Lindgren verschönigt nichts. Immer wieder werden die Gefahren des Lebens, aber auch in der Natur deutlich gemacht. Die Wesen, die sich im Mattiswald tummeln, sind zum Teil lebensgefährlich. Aus meiner Erwachsenenpe
Aug 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: youth, fantasy, stars5
How I adored Ronja when I was a little kid. Tough, stubborn and so very, very cool (though I didn't use that word yet back then I believe).

And what a magical world she lived in! How I longed to be there, scary as it sometimes was!

Definitely one of my all-time favorites, and recommended for head-strong girls everywhere.
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Voi Ronja! Tämä on ihana, kaunis ja puhutteleva lastenkirja, tätä en osaisi jättää lukematta jos vielä tämän vuoden jälkeen joskus eskariryhmää vedän.
Lote L.
Lasīju un raudāju. Visi grāmatas varoņi jūt īstas emocijas, un viņu dzīvēs tām ir vieta. Tām ir sākums un gals, un man skauž.
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned, 2017
Като малка нямах навика да си дочитам книгите, затова и много детски класики са останали пренебрегнати от мен. Това е и причината да знам първата глава на "Роня" (пък и на "Под игото") наизуст - започвала съм я много пъти и все съм спирала дотам. Това лято обаче реших, че е време да си отметна от списъка за четене няколко книги от личната ми библиотека и така с героите на Астрид Линдгрен се намерихме отново.

Мисля, че прочетох "Роня, дъщерята на разбойника" в правилния момент. На прага на универ
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: home-library
"— Спершу скинь із себе мою линву, — сказала, підводячись Роня. — Я не хочу бути зв'язана з тобою довше, ніж треба.
Бірк зсунув із себе зашморг.
— Ну звичайно, — сказав він. — Та після всього цього я, мабуть, однаково буду прив'язаний до тебе. Без линви."

У розділеному ударом блискавки замку не надто дружно проживають дві ватаги розбійників. У Матісовій частині з батьками і ще 12-ма розбійниками мешкає загальна улюблениця Роня. Ганяє лісом, досліджує, танцює дикі танці... Доки одного разу не стрі
Bronislava Sencakova
Mama mi túto knižku kúpila v detstve, lebo sa jej páčilo, že je o zbojníckej dcére a aj preto, že sa volá skoro ako ja (Broňa) :) Vtedy sa mi páčila (aj film sa mi páčil) a páči sa mi aj teraz. Príbeh je krásny a poetický; chlpazlíci, divožienky a ilustrácie sú hrozivé. Proste správna lotoratúra pre mladé zbojníčky (i zbojníčkov) :)

Otcovské rady (citát s. 13-14):
A odvtedy sa Ronja [11 r.] mohla túlať, kade sa jej chcelo. Ale najskôr ju musel Mattis [otec] pred kadečím vystríhať.
"Pozor si dávaj n
Dec 30, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The perfect story. Really-- there are no flaws with this book. Every character, every scene, every feeling is absolutely right. I love Ronia. I love Birk. I love Matt and Lovis and Noddle-Pete and everyone. This book made me laugh out loud and even brought tears to my eye. I love the adventure and the cockiness and the love and the, well, everything! I'm so so glad I bought it for my daughter for Christmas. She loves it too. So, if you have a child aged 5-12, buy this book and read it to them. I ...more
Marat M. Yavrumyan
Դե, հեքիաթ, արկածներ, դպրոցական միջին տարիքի համար, նրանք կհավանեն, կարծում եմ, միգուցե և սիրեն հերոսներին։ Իսկը ամառային ընթերցանություն, խրատական պահերով՝ էրեխեք, ապրեք ձեր կյանքով, ձեր ծնողներին սիրեք, բայց ապրեք ինչպես դուք ինքներդ եք ուզում, չարաճճի եղեք, դու որոշեք, սիրեք։
Թարգմանություն հարթոտ էր, խմբագիրը կարող էր, իհարկե, մի քիչ էլ աշխատել։ Չնայած էլեկտրոնային տարբերակում, համեմատվել է այլ լեզուներով թարգմանությունների հետ ու վերանայվել։
Էլեկտրոնային տարբերակը, արդեն։
Rererereread (etc). A good book about an independent and strong headed little girl, reading to break the rules to have fun with her friend.

Ronya (I'll use the French spelling for the names) is the daughter of Mattis, a brigand. She lives in his castle with all the robbers and spends her time in the woods. On day, Ronya meets Rik, the son of Matthis' sworn enemy and of course nobody approves this new friendship.

As usual, the story was pleasant, plunging the young reader in a period when brigands
This was pure fun! A rollicking adventure in Sweden with Ronia and her family of robbers. Since I recently finished Kristin Lavransdatter it often felt like a children’s version of that time of medieval Scandinavia. They lived in a stone hall, had a high seat, clothes were shifts with tunics, and they skied everywhere in the winter. I listened to this one with my middle girls (Bella 11 & Meri 12) while we did a puzzle. We love Astrid Lindgren!
Looking for something, I just stumbled across an old, pretty worn copy of this book and immediately lots of memories and feelings popped up.
As a little child, this was one of my absolute favorites and I listened to it and - when I was older - read it countless times.

To me this was far better than any of the other books by Astrid Lindgren and I know almost all of them. But not having read this book in a few years now, I can't really explain why this is. Probably that's another good reason to rer
Mihail Kostov
Астрид Линдгрен е доказателство, че детските книги могат да бъдат по-стойностни и по-зрели от тази, които се четат от „порасналите“. Тя се осмелява да разглежда теми като съзряването и смъртта, а в случая, макар никъде да не се споменава направо, става въпрос за брака и най-вече за компромисите и жертвите, които хората трябва да правят.
Въпреки това, книгата не ме впечатли толкова, колкото „Братята с лъвски сърца“ и моят фаворит „Емил от Льонеберия“
i have been saying "woffer dun do dat" my whole life. i adore this book. just incredible. pippi is wonderful but this story is so moving and so well-written and fascinating... it far surpasses pippi. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
  • Die kleine Hexe
  • Jim Knopf und die Wilde 13
  • Oh, wie schön ist Panama
  • Moominland Midwinter (The Moomins, #6)
  • Das doppelte Lottchen
  • Die rote Zora und ihre Bande
  • Pettersson kriegt Weihnachtsbesuch
  • De rode prinses
  • Karius und Baktus
Astrid Anna Emilia Lindgren, née Ericsson, was a Swedish children's book author and screenwriter, whose many titles were translated into 85 languages and published in more than 100 countries. She has sold roughly 145 million copies worldwide. Today, she is most remembered for writing the Pippi Longstocking books, as well as the Karlsson-on-the-Roof book series.

Hans Christian Andersen Award
More about Astrid Lindgren...

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• The Silent Shield (Kingfountain #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic, #1)
  • The Gods Themselves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • Gateway to Fourline (The Fourline Trilogy, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Scourge of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Nightstalkers (Area 51: The Nightstalkers, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Book of Truths (Area 51: The Nightstalkers, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Rift (Area 51: Nightstalkers, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Blight of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Forsaken Throne (Kingfountain #6)
  • Caraval (Caraval, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Rebel Genius
    $6.38 $2.99
  • Time Patrol (Area 51: The Nightstalkers, #4)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Secret Hour (Midnighters, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Camber of Culdi (The Legends of Camber of Culdi, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The King's Traitor (Kingfountain, #3)
  • Fear the Drowning Deep
    $16.99 $1.99
  • The Grand Tour: or The Purloined Coronation Regalia (Cecilia and Kate, #2)
  • Slippage: Previously Uncollected, Precariously Poised Stories
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Insignia (Insignia, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Hollow Crown (Kingfountain #4)
  • Blood Rose Rebellion
  • Ocean of Storms
  • Timequake
    $8.99 $1.99
“- Събирам лятото в себе си, тъй както дивите пчели събират мед - рече тя. - Събирам една голяма пита лято, от която да черпя живот, когато то вече е свършило. Знаеш ли какво има в нея?
И заразказва на Бирк.
- Това е неповторима пита, поела в себе си изгреви и боровинкови храсти, вътре са и луничките от твоите ръце, и лунната светлина, огряла вечер потока, и звездното небе, и гората в пладнешката жега, когато слънцето напича боровете, и ситният вечерен дъждец, и други такива работи, и катерички, лисици, зайци и елени, и всички диви коне, които познаваме, и плуването, и ездата в гората, да, виждаш ли - истинска пита, сбрала цялото лято!”
“Instead, I ask you with all my heart, come back to Matt's fort with us now! It's not because I like you - don't think that, whatever you do! But, my daughter does - I know that now - and perhaps I can learn too.” 4 likes