Start by marking “Love Unexpected” as Want to Read:
Love Unexpected

Love Unexpected

LOVE UNEXPECTED is a novella by Shelia Goss. It centers around two sets of best friends who succumb to true love after overcoming a series of obstacles to their relationships.

Desiree Hagan is a voluptuous counselor whose ex-husband left her because she gained weight. She spends her days comforting clients but all that comforts her is the remote control as she cuddles up w
Published October 31st 2010

To ask other readers questions about Love Unexpected, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Unexpected

Lady Raven RAVE!
This was a good read the characters Garon and Maddie were sexy together. The minute the story starts it pulls you I. The way GAron and Maddie came together in his need chambers was a turn on. Maddie needed to consummate her marriage to Garon by doing this she had to deceive him. The first night she knew what he was but it did not scare her off as both grew closer together and more in love. Good read, sexy characters, a very sexy blood wanting vampire and great sex made this book readable for me. ...more
Shonnie
Mar 20, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-book
Poorly written or as I said in my status updates, it’s as if the book was written as a play or movie. Here’s an example “Desiree’s other line rang. “Hold on, It’s Brandon.” She’s reached to click the phone. “Sparkle are you sure? Call me later ok.””

The author didn’t even tell us she what Sparkle said, Desiree was clicking over and the reader assumes she speaking to the other party however she breaks left and says “Sparkle are you sure”. What???

And what was the purpose of her ex-husband coming ba
Shone
Apr 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A chance meeting between best friends Desiree and Sparkle, and best buddies Eric and Brandon put all of their lives on a new course. Four very successful people looking for friendship. Their busy lives, past relationships, and life in general puts their friendship to the test. However faith in God, belief in each other allow them to have stronger friendships as well as an extended family.
Cherry
Jan 23, 2011 rated it did not like it
Not for me. This was one of the most boring books I've ever read. It has so much potential, but it feel like the author was "telling me" what happened instead of "showing me."
Jaime
Jan 28, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2011
Disorganized. Telling me what was going on, gah. Make me feel it. Show me. Organize the story & THEN publish it.

Just not a good book.
Lenore Kosinski
Dec 18, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle
1.5 stars -- ok, a major reason this has such a low ranking from me is b/c I'm obviously not the target audience....so there was nothing to connect me to the characters. But since I also felt that the writing was really low grade and perfunctory (kind of like how I would write, which is why I'm not a writer), I figured I could share that. It's like some of those tv Christmas movies that come out. Some are not bad, but some are just so low budget that you can't even watch it. Like, you can see wh ...more
Sonya Fuller-Campbell
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
PRAISE FOR LOVE UnEXPECTED

PRAISE FOR LOVE UnEXPECTED

This book and this author deserves nothing less than a five star rating, easily!! I am an avid reader, as in daily, and this is the first time I have found a read with nearly all aspects of the different genres I so dearly love. There was a smooth mix of Christian romance, suspense, mystery, psycho terror, the whole ball of wax. The characters were well developed, the story line was believable, but the grammar and lay out of the text was a slig
Dawn Reeves
Apr 20, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: aa-fiction
Very typical, boy meets girl, drama thrown in,get married, the end, read. The writing was not very engrossing nor engaging.
Vicki Nesbitt
Sep 29, 2014
K. N.
Oct 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Shelia M. Goss is a national best-selling author and a 2012 Emma Award Finalist. She has over thirteen books in print and over seven books as ebooks. She writes in multiple genres: Christian fiction, romance, women’s fiction, suspense, and young adult. USA Today says, “Goss has an easy, flowing style with her prose…”

She also writes under the pen name Sparkle and has a new young adult series: The S