Start by marking “End of Days (The Fallen, #3)” as Want to Read:
End of Days (The Fallen, #3)

End of Days

(The Fallen #3)

VICTORY IS FLEETING, BUT DEFEAT IS ETERNAL.

The war between Heaven and Hell rages on Aaron, half angel and half human, commands the Fallen in their quest to protect humanity. But evil forces gain strength at every turn. And lurking somewhere in the shadows is Archangel Gabriel's instrument with the power to call down the End of Days...

Aaron draws confidence from the girl he
Published September 6th 2011 by Simon Pulse

To ask other readers questions about End of Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about End of Days

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Quick review:

Cover: Fitting
Rating: PG-13
Overall: Really enjoyed
Characters: Well Written
Plot: With all the odds against them will they fail?
Page Turner: Yes
Series Cont.? Yes
Recommend: Yes
Book Boyfriend: Aaron

SUMMARY (60 words or less)
I’ve had this book on my shelf for over 3 years. And finally, I picked it up. I did enjoy the first two books in series. I just didn’t have time to “read” and it wasn’t available as an audio book. Shame on you Simon & Schuster. Anywho, I’m read
Sara (Freadom Library)
This one was full of action that I was not expecting. It was crazy intense not only what's going on within the Nephilim group but the Powers and the monsters of the world. But I did not like that ending! Not okay, Sniegoski!!
Jessica
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
I'm not sure if it was only present in this book or I just missed it in the others but this was really just a bunch of fight scenes strung together by minimal plot full of holes. The fight scenes were exciting but I just had so many questions I was focusing on then instead of the excitement. The powers angels...did they ever talk to god? if so how do they not question that they now don't? can they go back to heaven whenever they want since they aren't fallen? if not why would they want to bring ...more
Shaheen
Nov 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
End of Days continues the adventures of Aaron and his fellow Nephilim – Verchiel and his host of the Powers has been defeated, but a bigger threat looms on the horizon as remnants of the Powers, previously in hiding, come forth. Eager to succeed where their leader failed.

I ended up really liking this book, even though at first look I thought I wouldn’t. The book begins with a short confrontation between Aaron and Jeremy, one of the new Nephilim in the ranks. Jeremy is a hot-head and struggles wi
Gillian Cohen
Nov 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I was over the moon when I saw that Thomas had written another book in the FALLEN series, considering how book 4 finished off. I kept asking my sister how could it just end like that? I have to know what happens...
Thank heavens there was another book to help feed my need for what had happened to Aaron and the gang.

I would have thought that after Aaron had defeated the Dark Powers I thought that would be the end of them and the Nephilim could live in peace not having to keep looking over their sh
C.J. Edmunds
After the initial victory over the threat of annihilation from the Powers; the Nephilim as led by Aaron, the Chosen One are called once more to face a new and bigger threat. And this comes in the form of a "contigency" plan set in by Verchiel, the vanquished leader of the Powers, a renegade band of Angels hell bent on riding the world of the offsprings of Angel and Man; the Nephilim.

Just when I thought that the story had reached its apex, author Thomas Sniegoski surprises us once more with anoth
Hannah
Jul 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Only complaint(s) is the romance, the whole growing love triangle really pissed me off. I mean, Vilma doesn't even really know Jeremy but she still starts to like him (just like she did with Aaron) and I guess I get why she feels bad for Jeremy but hhhheeeelllllllllllllllloooooo your boyfriend's been in foster care most his life which isn’t exactly the best thing in the world, the only people Aaron considered his family were murdered, one of them Aaron had to kill himself, and he has the pressur ...more
Pauline
Sep 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
This is the 5th in a series of books that I read over, in sequence every couple of years because it's done so well and is overall, so inspiring about human nature and the ability of people to reach farther than they initially believe they can with just a little encouragement. I also confess that the story's doggie character, Gabriel, is a charmer and I love the way he interacts with everyone else. Highly recommend the entire series. The books have been re-released in two other volumes (I and II) ...more
Gervan
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-books, 2015
4.5/5

This is my favorite of the Fallen books so far! This was definitely a set up book seeing that, technically, it's part two of the series. Of course that didn't mean it had to be slow. Right from the start of the prologue I was hooked on this book.

Also, don't ask me why I expected a book called 'End of Days' to be a happy book -- things have gotten very bad. Very bad. Definitely looking forward to book 4.

Korey
Sep 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
This book was a good read. It kept my wanting to read to find out what happen next. Anyone who likes actions book would enjoy this series about the war between The Powers, the angelic hosts who were charged with destroying all things that go bump in the night. Before they turn their sights on the Nephilims, children of fallen angels and women. Which in turn may just bring the end of days.
Kaitlynne
I read these books a while back, waaay before they made it into a movie/mini-series on ABC family. It was good, but I had a hard time staying with it at some points. I liked the movie/episodes a lot better but that had quite a bit to do with the fact that Paul Wesley was in it.
Mangojooz
Sep 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
it was good. i like the twists. will still read the next book.
Anne
Aug 06, 2017 rated it did not like it
People seem to like this series and I can for the life of me figure out why

The book appears to have been written by at least four different people, none who have read the previous four.

The sigils for example. We are told in book... something that they are the names of the angels who took Lucifer's side.
Well, in the beginning of this book they are the names of the angels he has redeemed, and anyone who has paid even the littlest of attention knows that's not the frecking same. then towards the en
Ben Truong
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
End of Days is the fifth book in The Fallen series written by Thomas E. Sniegoski and centered on Aaron Corbet, who on his eighteen birthday learned that he is a nephilim – a human/angel hybrid.

End of Days continues the adventures of Aaron Corbet and his fellow Nephilim – Verchiel and his host of the Powers has been defeated, but a bigger threat looms on the horizon as remnants of the Powers, previously in hiding, come forth – eager to succeed where their leader failed.

The new battle fought for
Kathy Davie
Jun 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Fifth in the Fallen urban fantasy series for young adults and revolving around Aaron Corbet, a Nephilim around whom prophecy revolves, for he is the only angelic being who can forgive those who sinned.

My Take
I don't think Sniegoski likes angels. I dunno, but it's finally hitting me over the end what with how nasty the angels are in both of Sniegoski's series: Remy Chandler and this one, The Fallen. I think I read the prologue three times because I couldn't believe what Michaels did.

It's an inter
Ashley
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-books
This is my favorite book in this series so far. It was a lot more interesting than the previous two books. A lot of new things were introduced in this book and I am really excited to see where the story is going to go with these new additions.
Tariq Ali
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
very fast pace. non stop action.
Rowan Creech
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was such a unique look on the end of days and how nephilim could play a part in it. I truly liked the twists and turns and the ending was extremely surprising. A very good read.
Aly
Jul 06, 2019 rated it liked it
It's getting more interesting with a few more twists. Still feel like the writing is a bit cheesy in places
Brandon Mcgee
To be continued....

This series is the longest I have stayed with a series. This book does end on a cliffhanger. Looking forward to the next book in the series.
Lakisha
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The battle of good and evil rages on. Can Aaron and his crew save the world from absolute evil?
Cathy
3.5 Stars. There were some things I really liked. He didn't try to simplify the teen relationships too much, nobody is too perfect. Although he did get into the dreaded triangle territory a bit. But it felt like normal growing pains, and not that "fated" love so they don't have real emotions that are relatable beyond the fantasy level.

I liked that we got answers about why the Powers were so obsessed with hating the Nephilim. I've read a number of books where the Heavenly angels have gone bad (as
Avery Selch
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kay
Aug 30, 2011 rated it liked it
Let me just say straight off the bat that I wasn't as impressed with this instalment of the Fallen Series.
Now, don't get me wrong. I love the first two books and totally fell in love with Aaron and his dog like everyone else. I even rooted for Vilma even though I totally thought they'd be better off as just friends.
Anyway, the plot.
This particular plot had a lot of overlapping stories and points of view but it was easy enough to keep track of. Basically, Aaron and the rest of the Nephilim pack
Nic Echo
Dec 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
About the Book:
After Verchiel's departure and the Fallen's forgiveness, Aaron and the other Nephilim are the new force that is trying to rid the world of its darkness and monsters, which have been steadily increasing in numbers, While this is happening, a small group of remaining Powers are tracking down the horn of Gabriel that, when played, will summon Wormwood, an angel created to bring about the end of the world.

Review:
Sniegoski brings forth another entertaining plot that kept me riveted. We
Melissa
Sep 23, 2011 rated it really liked it
Sniegoski delivers another gripping story in the End of Days, fifth of the Fallen series (Fallen, Leviathan, Aerie, Reckoning, End of Days). His one-line summary of the main character gives you the idea of the plot: "An angelic prophecy said that a child of humanity and the angelic would bring forgiveness to all the angels who have fallen from the grace of God, reuniting them with Heaven."

So Aaron, the Chosen, had done his purpose, reuniting the angels fallen to earth after the Great War in Hea
Jenny
Feb 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
I believe I have a short attention spun but it looks like I've also developed a selective amnesia. I was able to finish both books before this volume. The characters are still fresh in my mind but the things regarding some of the scenes, I'm afraid I already loose them in my mind. Hahahhaa. With all the books I've read it realy happens that I was really havuing difficulty remembering what the story is all about. Anyway, I was really suprised to find out that there was 3rd sequel for this series. ...more
Razaq Durodoye
Jan 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
I've stuck with Snieoski so far, but after this book I have to call it quits.
The first quarter of the book was what I've come to love about this series: fun, fast-paced, mixed with the hints of romance to spice the read up. (I'm not a big fan of romance, but the light touches are fine with me). After that, though, everything went downhill.
Although everything had a unique twist, the book droned on and on until I had to put it down for a few days. It was almost like another person took over the wr
Chrislives4books
Aug 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
This isn’t the best of all of Mr. Sniegoski’s books in this series but it wasn’t horrible. The whole point was a little sketchy too me. Yeah It’s about the end of the world and all but it’s all lost in the other books. Sometimes it’s good to back track things but this book was a little messed up. It started out strong but maybe a little too strong. I don’t want to give anything away but In the begging it was about what happened two months before the end of the world, but then as the book goes on ...more
Elle
Apr 18, 2012 rated it did not like it
This story started out with so much promise and I thought I was going to really enjoy it. I've just read the 3rd book and I'm about to slit my wrist. The writing is fine, but the story line feels like it's reaching. I thought it should've ended with the 4th installment. And it ended with the promise of yet another of it's kind reaching for... more money. Know when to end a series.

There are a small group of Nephilim left fighting for all of the good in all of the world. Verchiel is gone and Gebu
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Should I finish it? 4 10 Nov 15, 2012 10:32AM
Is this the last book? 3 5 Nov 06, 2012 09:50PM
Another Winner from Tom Sniegoski's Fallen 8 10 Sep 26, 2011 08:04PM
Is anyone else reading this? 2 7 Sep 19, 2011 12:42PM

• Eternity (Fallen Angel, #2)
  • Raven (Feather, #3)
  • Raziel (The Fallen, #1)
  • Breathless (Firelight, #3.5)
  • Wildcat Fireflies (Fenestra, #2)
  • Muse (Mercy, #3)
  • Sweep: Volume 4 (Sweep, #10-12)
  • Tomorrow is Today (Tempest, #0.5)
  • Until the End (Final Friends, #1-3)
  • Blessed (Tantalize, #3)
  • Thirteen Days to Midnight
  • Absolution (Heavenly, #3)
  • Night School (Blood Coven Vampire, #5)
  • Unwelcome (Archangel Academy #2)
  • Heaven and Hell (Beautiful Beings, #2)
  • Such Wicked Intent (The Apprenticeship of Victor Frankenstein, #2)
THOMAS E. SNIEGOSKI is the author of more than two dozen novels for adults, teens, and children. His teen fantasy YA series Fallen was adapted into a trilogy of monstrously successful TV movies by ABC Family Channel. His other books for teens include Sleeper Code, Sleeper Agenda, and Force Majeure, as well as the upcoming series The Brimstone Network. The author's first adult novel, A Kiss Before ...more

The Fallen (5 books)
  • The Fallen and Leviathan (The Fallen, #1-2)
  • Aerie and Reckoning (The Fallen, #3-4)
  • Forsaken (The Fallen, #4)
  • Armageddon (The Fallen, #5)