Start by marking “Burned (Pretty Little Liars, #12)” as Want to Read:
Burned (Pretty Little Liars, #12)

Burned

(Pretty Little Liars #12)

It's spring break, and the pretty little liars are trading in Rosewood for a cruise vacation. They want nothing more than to sail into the tropical sunset and leave their troubles behind for one blissful week. But where Emily, Aria, Spencer, and Hanna go, A goes, too. From scuba diving to tanning on the upper deck, A is there, soaking up all their new secrets.

E
Published December 4th 2012 by HarperTeen

Ashley
BURNED? Are they going to be in another fire?
If this is true, please just take my brain cells now.

Plus that's the cover?
description
Michael
Jan 07, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: judge-me
Okay, here's the deal. I know I'm about the farthest away a reader can be from the target audience of the Pretty Little Liars novels, but you guys know that it's still one of my favorite series nonetheless. If you scroll through each of the books, there's a good chance you'll find a review of me gushing lovingly over it. That being said, this series needs to end.

I'm still trying to figure out if I'm beginning to like this series less and less because (a) it is, in fact, decreasing in quality, or (b)
Kate ♡
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-read
Burned by Sara Shepard
book 12 in the Pretty Little Liars series

Let's just jump right in, shall we, okay...
So, my favourite aspect of this book was that it took place on a boat, which was such a refreshing and fun idea for a book, and also for these characters!

I also loved the relationships between the girls and their partners, I found them all super cute and fun in this one.

I enjoyed all the girls plot lines in this instalment, as-well as the overall plot line in the book!/>book
Geraldine O'Hagan
Dec 20, 2013 rated it did not like it
Karen
After finishing this book, I'm starting to lose faith in the plot. What started as an interesting, thrilling novel about five girls keeping non-life threatening secrets turned into a murderous spree. It's just not believable anymore. I know life is hard when you are teenager but we're talking about five teenagers who have committed serious crimes. They're just not hiding petty secrets, these pretty little liars are hiding murders, ex-convicts, car accident secrets, and endangering other people's ...more
hayden
Nov 06, 2011 rated it liked it
These books are cray. Can't wait for 13 and 14 so I can finally figure out this shit.
Kat
Tylah Marie
I enjoyed this a little bit more than the last few I’ve read! I liked that it was a whole different setting and I really liked the drama in this one! Although I’m confused as to why there is a bazillion new characters in every single book and we just are made to forget about previous characters :/
Hannah S.
Jan 09, 2013 rated it it was ok
A typical trashy Pretty Little Liars book, where I yell at the characters for their stupidity throughout the entire thing. I sort of hate these books for being so awful, but then I need to know how it all ends, too, and so I keep reading. And, let's be honest, it's a nice little break, so read something so easy and titillating. The girls are on a cruise this time, but the book still follows the formula of the previous ones: They suspect someone who is slightly suspicious, put all their eggs in o ...more
Amanda Lehew
Aug 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dramatic
I hope this is the last one!!! I love the books..

But come on The girls always hold in their secrets.

Regret it later.

Lie to the people they love.

Then it bites them in the butt.

If she were to make another book I would be forced to read it, and this journey is getting long lol!!!

Have not ever lost any interest in the books though can't wait to read it! ;)
!
Ashleigh
Oct 12, 2012 rated it liked it
I wouldn't be surprised if Sara wrote another four after this.
Aleesha
Dec 05, 2012 rated it liked it
I was really hoping this would be the last book but it's not.

Honestly speaking the main body of the book is exactly the same as the other pretty little liars book albeit some new names. Emily gets a crazy girlfriend again, Hannah is trying to be friends with the popular crowd, Spencer is running after another perfect guy and Aria is still kooky. Throw in A and you have it.
It was pointless to read the whole thing just skipping to the end of the book would have given us the only new t
Anonymous
Dec 18, 2011 is currently reading it
Ok I want to read this the MOST of ANYONE! I talk about PLL nonstop (no joke)! I been waiting for what feels like forever to get to read this: the last PLL book (or so I think)! Sadly, I'm gonna hav to wait a bit longer, but I don't know if I can hold a grudge for that long! Uggggh! :P
Ahmad Sharabiani
Burned (Pretty Little Liars #12), Sara Shepard
Jenn
It's finally happened. I have rated one of these books 1 star. But it honestly couldn't be helped. This one angered me so much that I had to force myself to finish and that's saying a lot considering how fast they are to read. I've also come to the conclusion that this book was literally here to just show off their privilege.

The girls are on a school sponsored cruise with minimal supervision - I think there's a mention of a chaperone once but you never see them. So of course, this me
Barb
Jun 21, 2012 rated it did not like it
Sorry Sara Shepard, you've lost a fan. This series has dragged on so long that I can't keep an interest in it any more. It's just the same old same old, in each book. The only things that seem to change are the secrets, lies and who's A now.
Spencer, Aria, Emily and Hannah just sound like whiny brats now, and I just can't be bothered with wasting my time any more.
I think it's time to put this series to bed already.

Even the TV series has lost my interest, they take too many
Claudia
Oct 28, 2012 marked it as to-read
OK SO NOW THERE'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER BOOK IN THE SERIES AFTER THIS ONE. IT'S GOING TO BE CALLED CRUSHED. WTF WHEN IS SHE GOING TO STOP? I LOVE THESE BOOKS BUT THERE'S JUST WAY TOO MANY NOW.

description
Marie Lim
Jul 16, 2012 marked it as to-read
Can this be the last book? It is after all the 12th one. That's longer than Harry Potter! Honestly, I don't want to still be waiting on these books when I graduate college.
Janelle Dazzlepants
Isabella
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Aliah Oteson
Jun 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Cannot flipping wait!!! I need to know if A is really Alison! I bet it is!
Lindsay
Dec 08, 2012 rated it it was ok
I know I probably have said this about the previous 11 books, but they really are all the same. The 4 girls are all stressed out that someone (A) is going to reveal all their secrets, and yet they just keep doing more and more stuff that they dont want people to know about. I was kind of hoping this would be the last in the series (come on, 12 books is enough!), but the way it ended, you know there are going to be more. And of course I'm a sucker and will read them. This one wasnt very exciting, ...more
Princess Kayla
Blech I so do not like this cover. The title blends in too much. Plus the cover for Stunning kind of set the bar high.
Sara Santos
Not as good as book #11.
Karen
Sep 29, 2012 rated it liked it
Honestly, I found this book disappointing. This was supposed to be the last book in the PLL series, and we were going to find out who A is. First problem with this series is that Sara Shepard should have stopped at the eighth book. But she wants to make money, so she continues writing these 'books.'

Now let me say, I am a fan of Pretty Little Liars. I've read all 12 books and the little spin offs, like Pretty Little Secrets. I watch the tv show avidly. I await the next book release wi
Sandra Miksa
The best part about this book was that Sara Shepard completely changed the setting but still managed to pull off all the crazy events and all the A speculations. Somehow, everyone that the girls get close to or become friends with; turn out to be connected to a murder or to another deep rooted secret.

I simply love this series; it honestly gets better with each book. I'm not even upset about it being a 16 books long series. And I really love the creative liberty that was taken with th
Guillem Plà Quiles
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I didn't expect that last chapter. I'm not going to spoil anything for anyone, but Shepard gave it a twist and changed the mechanics we've been used to so far. I looooooved that the whole plot took place in the same scenario and the creepiness that filled the air every so often. I can't wait to see what's coming.

Plus, today I was pumped because of the season six premiere, so that might have influenced my opinion... who cares? AWESOME book.
Stephanie
Wow, Oh my gosh, this book was awesome! This book was so good and suspenseful, I couldn't put it down. I stayed up until 1:30 last night reading it because I needed to know what happens next. This is definitely my new favorite book in the series! I love this series so much and can't wait to read the next book :)
Edgar

i hope they all die in this book and this series is over.

after reading: this book sucks kbye
Ashlee
Who is new A? 12 78 Feb 07, 2014 09:41PM
The End...Finally 28 122 Feb 07, 2014 09:34PM
The never-ending series 6 18 Feb 07, 2014 09:28PM

• Rosewood Confidential: The Unofficial Companion to Pretty Little Liars
  • Vengeance (Private, #14)
  • Pretty Little Liars (TV Series)
  • Devious (It Girl, #9)
  • Starstruck (Fame Game, #2)
Sara Shepard graduated from NYU and has an MFA from Brooklyn College. She has lived in New York City, Brooklyn, Tucson, Arizona, Philadelphia, and now lives in Pittsburgh, PA. Sara's Pretty Little Liars novels were inspired by her upbringing in Philadelphia's Main Line.

Pretty Little Liars (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1)
  • Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, #2)
  • Perfect (Pretty Little Liars, #3)
  • Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars, #4)
  • Wicked (Pretty Little Liars, #5)
  • Killer (Pretty Little Liars, #6)
  • Heartless (Pretty Little Liars, #7)
  • Wanted (Pretty Little Liars, #8)
  • Twisted (Pretty Little Liars, #9)
  • Ruthless (Pretty Little Liars, #10)
“Life isn't worth living if you're scared all the time.
-Jordan”
34 likes
“Four liars are about to be burned
-A”