Start by marking “Twisted (Pretty Little Liars, #9)” as Want to Read:
Twisted (Pretty Little Liars, #9)

Twisted (Pretty Little Liars #9)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  26,113 Ratings  ·  1,208 Reviews
It’s been a year since the torturous notes from A stopped and the mystery of Alison DiLaurentis’s disappearance was finally put to rest. Now seniors in high school, Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily are older, but they’re not any wiser. The pretty little liars have more secrets than ever - twisted secrets that could destroy the perfect lives they’ve worked so hard to rebuild ...more
Hardcover, First Edition, 305 pages
Published July 5th 2011 by HarperTeen

Josu Grilli
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-2-octubre
Joder.

Es que esta señora nunca deja de sorprenderme. Si el anterior arco me gustó, creo que este (que además es el más largo de todos, con 8 libros en total), me va a encantar. Este primer libro del tercer arco me ha sorprendido bastante, y no iba con grandes expectativas.

Obviamente -y como siempre- hay partes en las que Sara Shepard no avanza demasiado la trama, o hace que esta parezca más floja. De hecho, me he dado cuenta con Twisted de que utiliza un formato interesante para que la trama ava
Brianna
Another one? Okay then. I will read it, because i am such a fan and i love the series, but really? It was a perfect ending to the series. Left us wondering, but still closed the mystery of Ali's death. Gah. Here is a summary of the new book that i found on Tumblr:

"It’s been a year since the torturous notes from A stopped and the mystery of Alison DiLaurentis’s disappearance was finally put to rest. Now seniors in high school, Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily are older, but they’re not any wiser.
Mili
Dec 14, 2010 rated it liked it
This book was not necessary. It had ended in "Wanted" and sealed the series well enough. I honestly think Shepard wrote this because of the TV show's success. ABC Family probably needed another season hence the book. I'll still read the next one but it's just getting old.
*Message to Sara Shepard:
“Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
Ashley
Dec 11, 2011 rated it it was ok
This series is so archetypical it's not even funny at this point.

description
Abby
Why am I going to do this to myself AGAIN???

It's like watching a train wreck in slow-motion. You know it's going to crash and burn in a dragged-out way, but you just can't turn away.

I hate you Shepard.

**Update** Spoilers Alert**

Shepard never ceases to amaze me. Just when you think a series can't be butchered to pieces anymore, Twisted comes along. Take the same stupid storyline, add a couple of new characters, and voila, Shepard has an excuse to drag out this series for another 8 books (yep, t
Geraldine O'Hagan
Oct 29, 2012 rated it did not like it
Kate ♡
May 29, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-read
Twisted by Sara Shepard
book 9 in the Pretty Little Liars series

Actual Rating: 3.5/5 Stars
This book takes place a year after the last one, and throughout the entirety of this book we are getting hints as to what happened in Jamaica.
I found myself enjoying Emily's storyline a lot in this book, which is different for me because she's usually my least favourite, and I did not see that particular thing coming!! Gosh, way to throw that in there randomly Ms. Shepard... hahaha

I really enjoyed this inst
Danny Phanton
Oct 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Antes que nada, sigo pensando que esta saga hubiera tenido un excelente final con el libro numero 8, ese final fue muy bueno, pero ahora, esta segunda vez que leo este libro me he dado cuenta que me gustó más que la primera vez, si, es más de lo mismo, lo sé, pero es que estos libros son tan adictivos, ese estilo que tiene Sara tan simple que hace que te metas mucho en la historia, a mi me encanta, me atrapa bastante y hace que se lean super rápido los libros y es que tampoco son tan largos.

La v
Michael
Jul 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I really don't care what anyone says; I unabashedly love this series. I eagerly await every installment and devour the things within hours. Sara Shepard is one of the best (if not the best) YA author I've ever had the pleasure of reading, and she creates some of the most twisted and engaging plots I've ever seen.

I'll be honest, when I first discovered Twisted was actually going to be a novel (I'm pretty sure that Wanted was definitely supposed to be the last in the series), I felt feelings of bo
Stephanie
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series keeps getting better every time. Of course I loved this book. I can't wait to read the next one :)
A Million More Pages: 9 - Twisted (PLL): Jul 15 3 9 May 12, 2015 01:42PM
PPL 1 5 Mar 26, 2015 12:51PM
YA lovers <3: Twisted 1 3 Jul 07, 2014 11:39PM
2nd Period Langua...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Madeleine Book 1 5 9 Feb 20, 2014 07:17PM
*SPOILERS* Emily!!! So shocked!!! 3 27 Aug 04, 2013 10:24PM
Somebody help me out, i'm confused. 5 40 Jul 28, 2013 06:46AM
Crazy for Young A...: Twisted (Pretty Little Liars #9) → Start Date: April 14th, 2013 43 22 Apr 15, 2013 09:15AM
  • Pretty Little Liars (TV Series)
  • Cruel Love (Privilege, #6)
  • Rosewood Confidential: The Unofficial Companion to Pretty Little Liars
  • Nothing Can Keep Us Together (Gossip Girl, #8)
  • Top of the Feud Chain (Alphas, #4)
Sara Shepard graduated from NYU and has an MFA from Brooklyn College. She has lived in New York City, Brooklyn, Tucson, Arizona, Philadelphia, and now lives in Pittsburgh, PA. Sara's Pretty Little Liars novels were inspired by her upbringing in Philadelphia's Main Line.
More about Sara Shepard...

Pretty Little Liars (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1)
  • Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, #2)
  • Perfect (Pretty Little Liars, #3)
  • Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars, #4)
  • Wicked (Pretty Little Liars, #5)
  • Killer (Pretty Little Liars, #6)
  • Heartless (Pretty Little Liars, #7)
  • Wanted (Pretty Little Liars, #8)
  • Ruthless (Pretty Little Liars, #10)
  • Stunning (Pretty Little Liars, #11)
“The best secrets are the most twisted” 238 likes
“But then Klaudia's lips curled ino a conniving smile."Actually, Aria, I'm going to fuck your boyfriend. Tonight."
Aria started at her. It felt like Klaudia had just punched her in the throat. "Excuse me?"
Klaudia scooted closer to Aria. "I'm going to fuck your boyfried," she said again -in textbook-perfect English. "Tonight. And there's nothing you can do about it.”
33 likes