Start by marking “Mind Games (Draven's Crossing #2)” as Want to Read:
Mind Games (Draven's Crossing #2)

Mind Games (Draven's Crossing #2)

3.6  ·  Rating details ·  55 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
From out of the darkness, a voice calls, luring one man into a battle of the unknown.

Jackal has lived a well-guarded secret his entire life. A being of immense power, he understands and accepts the loss and emptiness of never finding a soul to love, yet endures because it is his only path. Eternal life means none who walk the earth could comfort him for long.

The only one w
Published December 8th 2010 by Purple Sword Publications LLC

To ask other readers questions about Mind Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mind Games

Rachel Emily
Jan 16, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-m-m
I really enjoyed this book! I loved the characters, especially Jackal. It was very refreshing to read about a different type of supernatural being other than a vampire or werewolf. I really enjoyed reading about his connection with Kristof, and even his friend Torger. If you like paranormal/supernatural stories, give this one a try!
Phaney
Nov 27, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
Ooh, nice. Kind of dreamy, with the barest minimum of characters.

Naming the main protagonist Jackal is an interesting choice for the author to make. Especially since he is nothing like the jackals I vaguely remember from mythology. As such, that part’s a sweet misdirection as to his nature – even if it only lasts until the end of the first chapter.

Some parts I liked a lot. But something was missing. Maybe because the story was not that long, or because this kind of fated (if thankfully unexplain
Ale Rivero
Esta historia me ha entretenido solo por la relación tan romántica que hay entre los protagonistas, pero el mundo me ha parecido un caos, es probable que me haya sucedido porque esta es segunda parte de saga, aunque igualmente le ha faltado un toque para que me gustara del todo, creo que los errores de coherencia que he encontrado en ciertos momentos han sido los que me han trabado más. A pesar de todo, es una historia que se merece una oportunidad.
Charme
Jan 12, 2014
Susan65
Sep 07, 2011
Hawley
rated it did not like it
Jan 20, 2013
J
Jan 28, 2012
Riayl
Mar 09, 2012
Diana DeRicci is the sexy, flirty pen name of Diana Castilleja. A romance author at heart, DeRicci’s writing takes you into a saucier spectrum of sensuality and sexual adventure, where a happily-ever-after is still the key to any story.

Diana lives in Central Texas with her husband, one son and a feisty little Chihuahua named Rascal.
More about Diana DeRicci

Draven's Crossing (2 books)
  • Tempestuous Crossings (Draven's Crossing #1)