Start by marking “Lies Inside” as Want to Read:
Lies Inside

Lies Inside

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  33 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
How do you say goodbye to the love of your life when you are only twelve years old? Finn O’Malley and Lucy Butler had to figure out how to do just that as Finn left his home in Clarkstown, New York for Two Roads School of Music in California. Being a young talented musician, Finn thought it best for his future but wasn’t sure about leaving Lucy behind.

Now, just one semeste
ebook
Published December 30th 2010 by TWCS - Publishing House

To ask other readers questions about Lies Inside, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lies Inside

Lindsey Gray
Dec 30, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's mine, so I like it a lot. I'm a little biased though.
Jess Brown
Aug 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Sometimes, my NetGalley list gets away from me (I overindulge) and I miss reviewing an ARC before it’s archived. So, I buy the book (I promised to review and I keep my promises). This is one of those books. I’m glad I bought it.

Lindsey Gray has a talent for making one care about her characters. This book is not the easiest read. Certainly, the subject matter is serious and she handles it realistically and delicately. I first heard of Lindsey at the online release party Q&A for three novels,
J.d. Watts
Feb 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This story was so intense and dealt with such deeply emotional issues that it made me ache for the characters. The best part though, was Ms. Gray's continuation to show how people don't just walk away from trauma, the scars can plague them long after the trials are over, but it is also possible to move on a heal with lots of work and patience.
Linda Ruiz
Apr 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Lovable characters. I want to belong to that family!
Deb Diem
Mar 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
A great page turner by Lindsey Gray. I couldn't read this book fast enough, kept me glued right up to the last page. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover. I didn't think I would like this when I saw the cover, so glad I gave it a chance. Lies Inside was a great read. I'll be looking for more books by this author.
Donna Huber
Jan 03, 2011 rated it liked it
It got off to a bit of a rocky start for me because I prefer more of a backstory/set up, but Lindsey did an excellent job with the main plot and handling a sensitive issue. See my full review on my blog Girl Who Reads
Tiffany
Dec 30, 2010 rated it it was amazing
i absolutely love this book. lindsey is doing such an amazing job with finn and lucy, and the complicated dynamics of their relationship that is made simple by the definition of their love. five stars.
Mell
I could not finish this. From the sudden beginning (with very little background) to the stilted dialogue, I barely made it half way through the story. It felt like Finn's secret was obvious. Other people seem to love it, but I can't recommend.
rameau
Tiffany Herbelin
Aug 08, 2014
Shawna
Jul 31, 2014
Lindsey Gray spends her days and most of her nights creating characters, over thinking everything, and trying to remember all the things on her massive to-do list. One thing that is always at the top of her list is writing something she hopes others will enjoy. Her journey into authordom began when her first novel was published in 2010. Through trials, tribulations, and learning how to work well w ...more