Start by marking “From Willa, With Love (Wedding Planner's Daughter #6)” as Want to Read:
From Willa, With Love (Wedding Planner's Daughter #6)

From Willa, With Love

(Wedding Planner's Daughter #6)

It's a surprising, sparkling summer for Willa!

It's August on Cape Cod and Willa has a lot to look forward to. Soon, JFK will return home from baseball camp, and Willa has an idea for an exciting new project that will challenge her to dream big! But life throws Willa some unexpected twists and turns: Ruby has bad news, a beloved friend leaves, a dear friend returns, her bro
Published July 1st 2011 by Scholastic Press

To ask other readers questions about From Willa, With Love, please sign up.
Mary I think you would be confused, when I first read this book I had read the first four but not the fifth and I was still feeling like I was missing…moreI think you would be confused, when I first read this book I had read the first four but not the fifth and I was still feeling like I was missing something. Plus they're all worth reading, would recommend(less)
Li-Lian Ang I think it was an opportunity for him to pursue an interest and Willa being understanding let him go fully believing in him and underestimating the…moreI think it was an opportunity for him to pursue an interest and Willa being understanding let him go fully believing in him and underestimating the length of an entire summer.(less)

Kaitlin Whalen
Sep 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I didn't read the books before this one but I still loved it as a stand-alone book!!!
Crystal ✬ Lost in Storyland
Review posted at Imaginary Reads..

From Willa, With Love is the fifth installment in Paratore’s Wedding Planner’s Daughter series. While Willa expects her summer to be boring without JFK (as she likes to call her boyfriend), it’s actually pretty eventful. Her half-brother Will looks for their father, there are weddings and there is sad news. There is also a cute boy who seems to be expressing interest in her….

I hadn’t realized that this was the fifth installment in a series when I requested an ad
Barbara
Jun 28, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: ncbla
It's the summer before her sophomore year, and Willa Havisham has a lot going on. Her mother is in the middle of planning a huge wedding at their Cape Cod inn, and she is getting to know the half-brother she never knew she had. While her boyfriend, JFK, is in Florida visiting his grandparents, Willa is drawn to Jessie, a friend of JFK's. Middle grade readers will enjoy reading this book, the fifth in the series, since Willa is so open and may remind them of themselves as they grow up in the same ...more
malayna
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars, favorites
I remember reading these so long ago this was def the best one I want to reread now
Lexi
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i like it because she loves books and ause i like her name
Erica
Apr 18, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book was so cute and just so much fun to read. I loved reading about Willa's adventures throughout her summer. I definitely did not realize this was a series, until I looked on goodreads. So I'm assuming that would mean you can read all the books out of order. After this one, I will definitely be checking out the other Willa books, as her story was just too much fun!

The plot was a lot of fun. Just Willa's every day life made me want to go to Cape Cod and check it out. I loved the family-es
Sarah B.
May 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is about a girl named Willa who has lived on Cape Cod all her life. She has a boyfriend who is away at baseball camp for the summer and she has to go on without him until he gets back. During this time, a guy named Jess wants to ask her on a date to come see his band play. Willa is now torn between her long time boyfried Joey and Jess. Her family owns a very popular hotel where they basically plan weddings and she finds out that one of her family members, Mum, has cancer and her bestfr ...more
Lily
Mar 25, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: finished
The book I read for my March book review was From Willa, With Love By: Coleen Murtagh Paratore. It's August and Willa Havisham has to spend her summer without her best friend Mariel or her boyfriend,JFK. Then she discovers that she has a new brother, Will and her annoying friends Tina and Ruby returning with her Mum to Cape Cod. The inn is running a wedding and Willa has to help plan alot of it but she has some upsetting news with her chef, Rosie is leaving the inn, and Willa is being split betw ...more
Sierra Limb
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Teenagers
Recommended to Sierra by: My best friend
This is my favorite book!!! Willa is a teenager that lives in a small town and she works with her mom on weddings and she has such a talent! Willa's boyfriend is in Florida and they face a hard time being apart for the summer. Willa starts falling for another guy. But who? Whats going to happen? Read to find out!!!
I love the way Coleen writes. I love all of her books. She is an amazing writer. She really gets into the book. I could feel the emotions that Willa was feeling. The way she worded the
kelly
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Padmavathi gangasani
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I Love willa character much. I love the way other characters are described as well.Her lifestyle was too simple and her relationship with every one in that small down is inspiring to have healthy relation ship. Its a very fast read.

Oho, I love quotes on books as well. Beach,books,love,friendship,family,sentiments,business everything is part of Willas day to day life. In total, I enjoyed reading.
Jenae
May 11, 2018 rated it liked it
I didn't love how the series ended. It felt like there were a bunch of loose ends that hadn't been tied up. That being said, this series was a complete delight to read and I would recommend it to everyone.
Mary
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book quite a bit and I always love Willa. It was a fun and compelling read.
Amy Jacobs
Jun 16, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: books-i-own
This was a really hard book to review for me. While I didn't hate the book, I didn't thrill in it either. I loved the reading concept and the quotes at the beginning of each chapter. I liked how the author had a character who seemed to have a brain in her head, though at times I wanted her to use it more. I liked the family feel to the book as well.

What didn't work for me was how young the book felt. I see this book geared more for the younger teens and the older teens becoming bored with it bef
Julia G
Jan 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
With Love,Willa
248 pages
realistic fiction

This book is about a teenage girl named Willa who has alot to look foward to. She works at her family hotel in Cape Cod and soon her boyfriend, JFK is coming back to visit her.Willa had never really met her dad, because people claim that he had sank in the ocean of Cape Cod years ago. Randomly, a young boy named Will comes into the hotel. He says he is Willas brother and their dad is still living, on the other side of Cape cod. He wants Willa to come on
Danceaw18zendayafan
The cliff hanger in the end between Willa choosing JFK (whenever I hear "JFK" I think about Joseph, not the president, well old president) or Jess was the only bad part in the book and also when a bunch of people got breast cancer. In the end the only jerk was actually Luke. Ratting (well, telling JFK) Jess out was so mean. Ruby WAS trustworthy, at least in the end. It was nice how she didn't tell JFK, although she was trying to steal Tina (sort of). Speaking of stealing, Tina wasn't STEALING Wi ...more
Bridget R. Wilson
Willa's summer continues to be eventful. She has a new brother who is convinced their dad is still alive. While she's waiting for her boyfriend Joey to return from baseball camp in Florida, another local boy catches her eye. The only problem--he's friends with Joey. Add to this some startling new about two friend and an overwhelming desire to make a difference. All in all, a typical situation for Willa.

What I thought: The Willa books keep getting better. The two things that most endear her to me
Emily Kurland
May 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
In this book there is a girl named Willa and she lives in Cape Cod and for the summer she is left with just her mom and dad while her bestfriend and boyfriend are out of town for the whole summer. Willa lives in a small town where everyone knows each other and a lot of people own an inn. In Willas household they live and breathe in their inn and it is almost their whole life because their inn is more nice and more expensive. When Willa sees her half brother for the first time will there be somet ...more
Peyton Alexandra
Jul 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is my favorite of all of them. I have grown up with willa while reading this series, and it's so amazing how willa stays centered during all that goes on in her life. I hope that there is more books to come because not only is the book humorous and fun, it also touches base on series problems going on in the world, and reading about all that willa has done and is doing to eliminate these problems, makes me want to too. She inspires me to do things for my community and give back all tha ...more
Victoria
Jul 10, 2012 rated it it was ok
For some reson I was expecting a coming of age novel with more of a beginning and an ending, more change in the main character, and what I got was a series story in the life of a bright fourteen year old girl in a liberal community. The values in the book - reading, strong community involvement and community service, not getting too involved in romantic relationships too young, caring about friends and neighbors, are all values I subscribe to, but it seemed like the book was too much about selli ...more
Tania
Jul 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
Real good book, everything in the book seemed plausible, just like real life, things that I could relate to. Love that this book has exposed relationships between half brothers and sisters, parents, friends and boyfriends, and the things that can happen when people drift apart and come back together, not that this book was all about that, but it did have other things too, which was much appreciated. I love the things that Willa has to realize during this summer. I am surely going to read more fr ...more
Bruna
Dec 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
I think that this book is very good. It teaches good valuable lessons and I'm sure that most girls can relate to Willa, like me. I also thought that the book was very well written with strong meanings. I would recommend it.

One thingthat I did not like about the book is that eveeything went to fast. I felt like Partore( the author) didn't explain very much what went on which was kind of confusing. Also it was a very quick read which I was upset about.

Overall it was a very good book I looked all o
Mar 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Girls
Recommended to Laura by: The Book Fair
This was a really good book!!! It was so sweet. It was a light read. I loved the story line and I felt like I could really relate to the charcter because she liked some of the same things I like. I loved how the author communicated how the main charcter was feeling through out the whole book. There wasn't a second where I was confused about her life because she has a pretty crazy life. There were lots of characters and things happening in the book that the author organized really well. I loved t ...more
Kate
Jan 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I adore Willa. She is just the right mix of spunky, yet insecure, thoughtful, yet sometimes over-thinking, serious, yet fun-loving. And I'm sad to say goodbye to her.
This was the last book in the series. It continued right where the previous one left off, and allowed us to say goodbye to some characters and hello to others. It gave us a deeper look into some minor characters, which was a refreshing surprise. All in all, it was a good way to end the series.
But, oh! I will miss reading about Willa
Jenna K
Mar 23, 2016 rated it liked it
I really liked the book From Willa, With Love by Coleen Murtagh. It's such a great romance story and it's really emotional and cute! It's a typical love story but the good type. The romance is very detailed and it almost made me feel the way the characters felt. I love how the author explained all the feelings and actions that went on with the characters. I would only recommend this to people who like sad and love emotional novels. But overall it's a good book.
Jan
Jan 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Another book in the Willa Havisham series. Because the author spends some time giving a brief history of what happened in previous books, each book in the series can stand alone. Willa's boyfriend Joey is away for six weeks to visit his grandparents, and while he is gone, another boy shows interest in Willa. How can she balance two boys she likes, who both like her? Light fluff, summer chick lit for young teens.
Brett
Jan 04, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: teen-realistic
The fifth book in Paratore's "Wedding Planner's Daughter" series, starring high school sophomore Willa Havisham, picks up its story for more peacefulness & light drama in a small Cape Cod town. Fans of the series will no doubt enjoy this as it continues it gentle & spare tone & the same loving, closely knit characters. Kids who enjoyed Ann M. Martin's "Main Street" series but are getting older would eat this up.
Angela Liao
Feb 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 9th-grade
This is the fifth book of the Wedding Planner's Daughter series. This book was great. The main character is about a girl named Willa and her boyfriends JFK is away at baseball camp. There's a boy who likes her and asked her out for a date. I wonder who she will choose as her boyfriend, JFK or the boy who asked her out? This book describes the problems a country girl, Willa, has in her life. The problems is about love and family. Her mum has cancer. I wonder how Willa will deal with it?
Gabriella Benedicta
Jan 09, 2013 rated it liked it
I finished this book within one day, I was disappointed when Willa wrote notes to both Jess ad JFK that she wanted to be friends with them because I love JFK so much. I ended up liking Will the most, he's very sweet and kind. I SHIP WILL AND TINA.
This book is kinda boring compared to the other books, it's a little bit slow and Willa made lots of mistakes here, usually she always make the right decision, I'm very disappointed in her.
Pms Student
Apr 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: english-1-2
Over summer Willa is going to be lonely because her boyfriend will be gone and her dad is busy writing all the time. This book is about Willa and her journey through life and death. I gave this book a 3/5 because I thought it was a great book and it taught me a lot of things but it needed more excitement. This book was really good and I would read it again. It taught me a lot about life and how to get through is so I'm happy with the outcome of the book. I really recommend reading it.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Pure Red
  • Sass & Serendipity
  • Dreams of Significant Girls
  • Forever Summer (Laguna Cove & Cruel Summer)
  • Saltwater Moons
  • The Summer of Firsts and Lasts
  • Paradise
  • Pearl
  • Queen of Secrets
  • Just Your Average Princess (Just Your Average #1)
  • Back When You Were Easier to Love
  • Crush Control
  • The Summer Before Boys
I majored in English at The College of Saint Rose, in Albany, and after two internships in advertising and public relations, decided to enter the communications field, which is a place where writers can write and make a living too. I got married three months after graduation (my husband Tony and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary next August ), and we moved to Connecticut. I worked ...more

Wedding Planner's Daughter (6 books)
  • The Wedding Planner's Daughter (Wedding Planner's Daughter, #1)
  • The Cupid Chronicles (Wedding Planner's Daughter, #2)
  • Willa by Heart (Wedding Planner's Daughter, #3)
  • Forget Me Not (Wedding Planner's Daughter, #4)
  • Wish I Might (Wedding Planner's Daughter #5)