Start by marking “Mere Temptation (Ocean Shifters, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mere Temptation (Ocean Shifters, #1)

Mere Temptation

(Ocean Shifters #1)

[Siren Classic: Erotic Paranormal Romance, shape-shifters] After twenty years in Landworld, mermaid Ismaelda Freya seeks refuge in her home habitat, Key Sirena. In all that time, she's never taken a human lover to become fully human, but neither is she willing to give up her freedom and be marked forever as mere. The sea dragon Sidon can have anyone and anything he wants, ...more
Published (first published November 3rd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Mere Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mere Temptation

Start your review of Mere Temptation (Ocean Shifters, #1)
Nikki
Jan 15, 2011 rated it really liked it
Mere Temptation is Daisy Harris’ first published work and will available this month in e-format with the paperback due next year! I was so excited to get my hands on an e-copy for review! I haven’t seen many mermaid stories being written and no other stories with ocean shifters. The book did not disappoint!

Isa is a mermaid caught between fryhood and adulthood. Too old to be a fry and yet not ready to become an adult. The only way to transition is to give yourself to a mermaid/ocean s
Dee
Jun 30, 2014 rated it liked it

I needed to read a book with a 'water shifter' as part of a book challenge. Noticing 'Ocean Shifters' in the title of this story, I read the synopsis and figured it would fit perfectly.

I enjoyed the mere (mermaid) shifter side of the story and even the dragons, but then vampires were added to the mix and it was all just a bit too much for me. I prefer the shifter stories I read to focus on one type of shifter or two at the most, three or four and I'm a goner.

So
Alexandra
Dec 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Not bad reading but I did find a lot of unclear parts. it took me a while to understand the world they lived in and there are still some unknown details. But it is well written and the general sorry line is good
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Have you ever looked for an excuse to enable you to do something that you really wanted to do? Maybe you thought it wasn't the best course of action but you really really wanted it anyway. Well, if so then you'll find you have a great deal in common with the heroine in this story.

When I received this title and skimmed the first little bit I was sort of skeptical. The title did not suggest mermaids in any way to me and I wasn't sure what to make of this development, but before long I was totally
LynnMarie
Dec 06, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Rachel's Review

Just when you think you’ve read everything in Paranormal Romance, along comes a fresh voice. Daisy Harris has captured a world of mere people, dragon shifters, and crazy mad-scientists that will keep you flipping the page to find out what she’s going to throw at you next. With a smooth blend of emotion, heat, and bio-research, the story grips anyone searching for the different.

I loved the raw intensity behind the emotion in the story and the urgency behind the mission
Annika
Oct 12, 2012 rated it it was ok
So, apparently the characters are adults now but the way it was juvenilely written seemed like they were still teens. The transitioning was somewhat off as well. A thing would happen and then another thing would happen suddenly, like wasn't this character doing another thing? How'd he or she get there so fast?
A.B.
Jul 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, magic, romance
A very interesting take on the mermaid sub-genre. There were a few plot things that came across a little predictable, but they didn't bother me in the end.

It is racy, but then, what from Daisy Harris isn't?
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Come check out our giveaway on the blog for a chance to win a copy of this book! Enter until 9/24/14 :)

Rachel Firasek
Dec 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome and fresh read. Love the mere/dragon shifters and look forward to more from this author. If you love the water, science, and hot chemistry, then you'll love this book.
Ashleigh
Apr 08, 2013
Leila Anani
Jul 29, 2012
Mary
rated it did not like it
Sep 29, 2015
Ivelisse Roberts
Apr 08, 2012
Chantelle
Jun 29, 2014
Retired party girl and science fiction enthusiast, Daisy Harris spends most of her time writing sexy romance and plotting the fall of Western civilization. Her books can be found on Amazon, Nook, and wherever else fine erotic romance is sold.

Ms. Harris lives in Seattle, where she tortures her husband by making it rain. She enjoys watching bridges cause traffic, watching football games

Ocean Shifters (3 books)
  • Mere Passion (Ocean Shifters, #2)
  • Shark Bait (Ocean Shifters, #3)