Start by marking “Allison Investigates: Does Chocolate Milk Come from BROWN Cows?” as Want to Read:
Allison Investigates: Does Chocolate Milk Come from BROWN Cows?

Allison Investigates: Does Chocolate Milk Come from BROWN Cows?

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Meet Allison, the kid myth buster. She is curious and full of questions. Her dad likes to make her think, and always tells her that chocolate milk comes from brown cows. One morning, she sets off on an investigation to discover the truth for herself. Filled with cows, farms, and fun, this book helps readers to discover how milk gets from cows to you.
Published November 4th 2010 by Beaver's Pond Press (first published October 29th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Allison Investigates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Allison Investigates

Shannon McGee
May 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011
Very simple yet detailed drawings to go with a informative book about where Chocolate Milk comes from. Not does this book inform you about the different cows there are but also how to milk them and of course answer the question “Where does Chocolate Milk come from?”

I would hope this is a series of books because I would like to see more of Allison Investigates because even though it was not written for my age group I still learned something new as any child who would read this would as well. The
Babs
Dec 06, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Children's Books
Does Chocolate milk come from Brown Cows?

Reading level: Ages 4-8
Hardcover: 32 pages
Publisher: Beaver's Pond Press (October 29, 2010)
Language: English
Frank Anderson
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
We bought Allison Investigates: Does Chocolate Milk Come from BROWN Cows? for a couple of the younger chocolate milk lovers in our family. They couldn't wait until dinner was over before begging me to read it right at the table. So, instead of dessert, our family enjoyed a healthy serving of Allison Investigates. Not only was it fun read, but each one of us learned something interesting about cows and how chocolate milk is made. Immediately after we read the book, we each enjoyed a tall glass of ...more
Julie
Jan 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Julie by: Colette Omans Nicoletta
Allison is a very curious girl. She wants to know where her chocolate milk comes from so she begins an investigation. She starts with her neighbor, Farmer Brown, who teaches her about the cows in his dairy. He even allows her to milk a cow to see what color the milk is and when she's finished, she gets to go to the pasteurization plant.

This would be a great book for young and old alike and could be used in place of an actual trip to a dairy if one is not available to you. I found this book to b
Lisa  (Bookworm Lisa)
I received a copy of this book from the author for review. I love the idea of a young girl who doesn't take her father's word that chocolate milk comes from brown cows, but researches it, and discovers the truth. This book takes the reader through the process of milk from cows until it is safe for human consumpsion.

Sharon