Start by marking “Unwrapping Lily” as Want to Read:
Unwrapping Lily

Unwrapping Lily

Gabriel Sandoval is crazy in love. His life with his wife Lily is everything a man could ask for. She's beautiful, funny, smart and sexy. She even swallows. There's just this one little thing... Lily Sandoval is wild about her man. He's strong, supportive and gorgeous. There's no one in the world she would rather spend time with, and their sex life is off the charts. But s ...more
Published December 9th 2010 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Unwrapping Lily, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unwrapping Lily

Dahlia (yadkny)
Dec 28, 2010 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Erotic Romance Lovers
Gabriel Sandoval hasn't been completely honest with his wife when it comes to his overall satisfaction of their sexual activities. I mean it's clear that he is sated, but the true satisfaction he seeks can only be reached if he communicates his needs to his wife. But what will she think of him if he laid it out there? There is one request he's managed to lay out to Lily, but so far she's not been receptive to it and he just can't understand why.

Lily Sandoval isn't completely satisfied with her s
Erotic Horizon
I love books where the protags are already in a committed relationship – it’s that wanting to see how the couple face the challenges and the realities of life after the moment of first lust has lost it’s sheen.

Gabriel for the most part is happy in his life and with his marriage - his wife is wonderful and he really can’t believe he luck out on a girl that like sports of all things.

So what’s the problem - it’s the sex, it great but it could be better.

Lily is the lucky lady and she knows that Gabr
Erotic Horizon
I love books where the protags are already in a committed relationship – it’s knowing how and wanting to see how the couple faces the challenges and the reality after the moment of first lust has lost it’s sheen that attracts me to these sort of stories.

Gabriel for the most part is happy in his life and with his marriage - his wife is wonderful and he he really can’t believe he luck out on a girl that like sports of all things.

So what’s the problem - it’s the sex, it great but it could be better
Erin
Given the slightly rubenesque nature of the main character, I actually kind of understood where she was coming from.

However, I cannot understand how after 2 years of marriage, the husband (whose name is escaping me, because I've read 4 other books since this one last night) had never seen her body during sex. Those must be some amazing curtains they have in their bedroom if not even a sliver of light got in.

As far as the kink, it wasn't bad. It addressed the concern about bringing that aspect in
Christi Snow
Jun 01, 2011 rated it really liked it
My Review:
This was a short little erotic read about a wife's present for her husband at Christmas- a little bit of experimental bedroom play. This was a short read so it was really about the eroticism, although I thought the storyline that was there was good and believable. This is a VERY happily married couple and, as such, they are very conscious of each other's feelings and insecurities going into this. It was beautifully written.

This would be a fantastic little gift that you could give your
Lynsey
Mar 20, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-contemp
What a very sweet and hot story.

Lilly and Gabe know something is missing from their sex life, but both are scared to acknowledge this. Gabe is holding back and Lilly decides enough is enough, she wants ALL of him. She plans a seduction that pushes her out of her comfort zone and makes her face up to her own body issues...poor Gabe doesn't stand a chance.

I LOVE a sexy shower scene!.
Campbell
Echoing another reviewer, I love stories with already committed couples that stay together. This one was Hot with a capital "H"! Short, to the point, but good character development. I also enjoyed getting the perspectives of both main characters. Two thumbs up!
Elaine
Jan 28, 2015 rated it liked it
Reasonable quick read.
Emma Hillman
Jul 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
Read this last night. Really good, just maybe a bit too short for my liking.
Michelle Ksepka
Janine
Mar 10, 2011
Labbays
Aug 12, 2013
Chloe Cole is the New York Times bestselling author of steamy paranormal romance novels and one half of the happiest couple in the world. She and her handsome hubby currently reside in Pennsylvania with a four-pack of teenage boys and their two dogs, Gimli and Pug. When she isn't acting as maid, chef, chauffeur, or therapist, she can be found reading just about anything she can get her hands on, f ...more