Start by marking “I'll Be Yours for Christmas” as Want to Read:
I'll Be Yours for Christmas

I'll Be Yours for Christmas

3.97  ·  Rating details ·  88 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews

From the time they were kids and neighbors, Reece Winston tugged Abby Harper's pigtails and tormented her. But when Abby--now the sole owner of her parents' vineyard--sees Reece Winston again after years apart, she's unexpectedly struck by the need to play a much more adult kind of game....
Published December 1st 2010 by Harlequin Blaze (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about I'll Be Yours for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'll Be Yours for Christmas

Liz Mckernan
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book
Cari Quinn
Oct 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Samantha Hunter's I'll Be Yours For Christmas is the kind of story you'll love to have at your side on a chilly winter's night. Make a cup of cocoa, settle in front of a roaring fire and make sure your special guy is at your side because Sam definitely turns up the heat! She sets the perfect winter scene and made me immediately want to visit Ithaca, the setting of the story, because of the gorgeous, evocative way she painted the town. Reece and Abby are wonderful characters, both of them strong ...more
Trisha
Oct 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the time they were kids and neighbors, Reece Winston tugged Abby Harper's pigtails and tormented her. But when Abby—now the sole owner of her parents' vineyard—sees Reece Winston again after years apart, she's unexpectedly struck by the need to play a much more adult kind of game….
Then a freak accident forces her to stay with Reece, and Abby decides that what she really wants for Christmas is Reece—perhaps wrapped with a red bow. But as Abby and Reece explore their naughty lists, they begin
Michele
Dec 05, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lani
Jan 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So I wanted to read a Christmas book during the holidays this year. Probably because I wasn't celebrating much since the family issue's we've had. So this book really ended up being perfect to keep me happy about the Holidays. Lots of tragic events in here that only made the characters stronger. There were a few areas where I felt it was too easy..but the author did very good to get back on track.
Jamie DeBree
Nov 08, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I stayed up way later than I should have finishing this book last night, because I simply *had* to know how Abby and Reece were going to make a seemingly impossible situation work. This book really explores what it is to fall in love, and then have to choose between your dreams, or your lover's. Once again Ms. Hunter gives us both an intriguing and engaging romance, and food for romantic thought. Oh, and a super-hot hero to drool over as well.
Kay
A story set around Christmas time of a vinyard owner and a racing driver with a problem... they have career passions a continent apart! It all looks impossible, but as with all such tales... there must be a solution! Only thing is, they can't see it! Blaze Books of Christmas 2010
Mombo
I really couldn't figure out how Abby and Reece were going to reconcile their differences without someone losing out on their career. A great ending to a good story! "I'll Be Yours for Christmas" definitely has my vote for one of the hottest Blaze scenes in 2010.
Maria
Mar 26, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin, erotic
Previous childhood frients fall in love while embarking in an erotic mutual discovery when the hero (a race car driver) is recovering from severe injuries. Interesting read.
Lapada
Apr 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read with some fantastically steamy scenes to compliment the love story. A stronger heroine would have made this a five-star for me but I enjoyed the book and would recommend it.
Jeanette
Dec 07, 2010
Alina
Sep 19, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
Samantha Hunter lives in Syracuse, NY, where after working as a university writing instructor for ten years she's began writing full-time at home. Her first book was a Harlequin Blaze, Virtually Perfect (July 2004), which was the very first book she ever wrote and submitted (so don't think it can't happen!). Since, she's written seven more Blaze books, with more on the horizon.

When she's not writi
More about Samantha Hunter...