Start by marking “Veiled Deception (Trust Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Veiled Deception (Trust Me, #2)

Veiled Deception

(Trust Me #2)

She had become his prey. His plaything. The one he desired the most, but someone wanted her more.

Her resilience fading, Rebecca fights to remain strong against the man trying to destroy her mind and her life. Without the solace of Eric’s arms, Rebecca’s will to recover from the relentless blows wanes as she begins to break.

Eric, forced to face his own choices, races to end
Published December 1st 2010 by Extasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Veiled Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Veiled Deception

Alexandra
Jan 18, 2012 rated it really liked it

Veiled Deception picks up right where the last story left off
-- continuing Rebecca's psychological downfall. With every chapter, Amy Romine ups the ante, increasing the drama from both the love triangle and the twisted tactics of her stalker's actions. I was not disappointed as Eric and Charlie moved into the limelight, showing more about their personalities and showing just how far they would each go for Rebecca's sake.

I must say that the descriptions about the bad guy's motivations left the
Jeanie
Jan 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 - Like the middle of any three act play there is darkness in the middle. This is a dark section of the story with loss, ramifications that must be faced and pain. However, Ms Romine shows that if you are with the one you love you can make it through it all. You can tell she loves this tale as she has so carefully crafted the weaving of suspense and romance. She brings them both forth proudly equal, and even leaves us panting between the sheets at times. A perfect book two in a trilogy. Ma ...more
Taram
Apr 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
It just kept going. She picks up right where book one leaves off and she doesn't let go until the last page. I just love the couple, Rebecca and Eric. You can feel how much they love each other. I haven't been this excited about a book or a series in a long time. There is not one page I don't love. Amy Romine packs it all in and makes it unbelievable, and impossible to put down.

Read it, I highly recommend it.

T
L.J. Kentowski
Apr 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
Ahhh, my dear friends Eric and Beccs have done it again. They sucked me in and took me on a wild ride of mystery, thrills, and…let's see, how can I put this…Steamy Hotness! But once again, Amy, you have left me hanging by my pinkie finger off that steep cliff. Great ride!!
Katrina
Jan 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Crystal Loomis
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
Eric and Rebecca are back in the second book in the chilling series “Trust Me.” If you haven't read the first book, I suggest you stop reading this review and go read it now!!
Just when we thought things would calm down a bit, Rebecca returns home and finds her home covered in blood. The stalker has returned! Even worse, she keeps pulling herself away from Charlie because she still can't decide whom she'd rather be with. Eric keeps driving himself crazy while trying to figure out his feelings fo
Amy
Dec 01, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: anyone who loves a thrill with a powerful romance rolled in
Shelves: my-books
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
One drawback to Veiled Deception is it hits the ground running and leaves the reader in the dark. It would be best to read the first book to understand the storyline and the relationship between the characters, or you will be half way through Veiled Deception before the fog will begin to clear. Ms.Romine has a solid writing voice but Veiled Deception left me feeling lost and wanting. I would recommend if you are interested in the Trust Me series that you start from the beginning.

Delane
Reviewer f
Forest Mcgettigan
Sep 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 -- WOW and I though book 1 was action packed. Naw..that was just the teaser it seems. The author picked up the momentum and drives it like a train through the mall. I am afraid to say anything more because I don't want to give anything away. The intense scenes are explosive and realistic. The conversation is realistic and so are the emotions and reactions. WOW.
Christopher Goodrich
Wendy
Debbie P
Dale Wilken
Feb 27, 2019
I am an author and a woman in love with love! The passionate embrace, the hungry kiss, the heated whisper, the groan of lust and the cries of orgasmic bliss! I am a Romantic Suspense writer which means my characters never have it easy. I make them work for their deepest emotional and physical fulfillment and do I have a hell of a good time doing it.

Please check out my latest Romantic Suspense rele

Trust Me (3 books)
  • Serenity Lost (Trust Me, #1)
  • Jaded Promises (Trust Me #3)