Start by marking “Snowbound Seduction” as Want to Read:
Snowbound Seduction

Snowbound Seduction

3.03  ·  Rating details ·  69 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Rachel Ellington is used to being invisible to men, and that's fine. One example of male deceit in the past was enough to put her off for life! Now she's being pursued by millionaire businessman Zac Lawson--but what can this dazzlingly handsome man see in "her?"1 It's with trepidation that Rachel accepts Zac's invitation to a Christmas country house party. And when they en ...more
Paperback, Harlequin Presents Extra #130, 186 pages
Published December 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Snowbound Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snowbound Seduction

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
This Christmas-themed romance has a thought-provoking level of character development within it. Rachel and Zac are both struggling with some massive emotional wounds, and their meeting is the catalyst for a great deal of healing.

Rachel struggles from a childhood of being unloved by her parents, especially her mother. It has made her feel less than adequate to everyone else, always failing in comparison. In fact, her conversations and remembered memories of interactions with her mother made my h
Saly
The heroine feels like an ugly duckling because her sisters were beautiful and her mother always put her down, so for all purposes her family is her college room-mates. The heroine has always wanted to wait for the one but in the past year was duped by a charming man who turned out to be married, so when the hero, her friend's cousin comes on the scene she kind of acts rude with him. But the hero is not put off, he is persistent and understanding of her fears. There is also a huge stumbling bloc ...more
Nefise
Sep 20, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin
Paige
Apr 27, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-books
For the second time in a row, I've come across a book I just didn't like. I guess my book mojo is taking a vacation on me.

Probably the biggest thing I didn't like about this book was that it was only in one pov. Unlike most the other romance books, you do not know what the male, Zac Lawson was thinking.

Rachel Ellington has taken a no man approach after finding out the man she was planning on marrying was already married. When she meets her flatmate's cousin, Zac Lawson, she begins having troub
Kay
Sep 11, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
Ari
Damn does Rachel get on my nerves. Don't know what is happening with these authors lately but it's like all the females they write about are dumb as hell! I have not read a book these past couple months were the main female does not annoy me!
Elisa Vangelisti
Un’altra rilettura che spazza via tre stelle. Non so cosa ci avessi visto in questo romanzetto due anni fa, ma la protagonista è talmente indisponente e noiosa che non voglio nemmeno provare a scoprirlo, quindi chiudo e saluto Helen a malincuore.
Ann
Feb 06, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
An adequate quick read, marred by the unnecessarily nasty behavior of minor characters, and of the author's inserting random disapproval of women using in vitro fertilization to conceive, for some reason - hardly a cogent plot point, just a judgey aside. I'm also not a fan of killing off previous family members to make the hero sympathetic and single.

Plotting and characterization of the protagonists were otherwise okay, but poor handling of secondary characters, making them foils instead of peop
Trudy Miner
Plain Rachel Ellington is unprepared for Zac Lawson. After dumping her last boyfriend who turned out to be married, she's sure all handsome men with a smooth line can't be trusted. Then they are trapped at a country inn in a snowstorm while on their way to a friend's house for a Christmas country party and everything changes. Rachel realizes that all men aren't like her ex and Zac finds out what it's like to be with a woman of character.
Cupcakemummy
Another in the pack of M&B I got from someone and I'm totes binge reading them at the moment. This one is your typical boy meets girl, girl thinks boy is too good for her but he makes her want him anyway cause we know hot men do this to us even if we don't want to admit it!
And entertaining, easy and quick read. Perfect :)
Jodie
Apr 27, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
nice book

This book was your typical boy meets girl, girl thinks boy is too good for her but he makes her heart go giddy up! It is not deep, but it is entertaining - just what I look for to relax.
Dorel
Sep 22, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read a few books by this author. I didn't like the books I read by this author. Surprisingly this book was nice to read. Nothing sticks out about this book but some of the words the main characters I think they were England terms not sure though. Its's just a nice romance book to read just once.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Christmas Surrender
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Christmas Surrender
Amy
Oct 31, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very cute little book!!! Love me some Christmas romances!!
Jessica Robinson
Feb 16, 2014
Danni
Jan 13, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
Rita Bradshaw was born on 1950 in Northampton, England, where she was educated as a good Christian. She met Clive, her husband, at the age of 16 andnow the magic is still there. They have three lovely children, Cara, Faye, and Benjamin, and have always had a menagerie of animals in the house, whichat the present is confined to two endearing and very comical dogs who wouldmake a great double act on ...more
More about Helen Brooks...