Start by marking “Dangerous Curves” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Curves

Read Book

Dangerous Curves

Selena Russo has won the coveted spot as a full-figured spokesmodel for the Rubenesque Romantix clothing line in Paris. When Selena starts getting hate mail, she ignores the warnings—models aren't known for their congeniality when they lose a big modeling gig. Especially a three-year, multimillion-dollar contract in the biggest ad campaign ever for curvy women.

Logan's a re
Published November 28th 2010 by Noble Romance Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Curves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous Curves

Start your review of Dangerous Curves
ൠSinful
I enjoyed it. There was a pretty significant romance going on. It delivered in all the right areas for a contemporary romance: hawt, sexy, intelligent, tension filled.
But it also had a strong element of mystery and adventure as her life is threatened repeatedly.

I personally didn't care to have all the oufits and modeling shots described, but it fit the book. In fact the book probably would have been less effective without it.

Not heavy in any significant way. No deeply emotional characters. She
LynnMarie
Jan 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Monica's Review

Dangerous Curves is an amazingly suspenseful book filled with plots of murder, shootings and action. This book will have you at edge of your seat on trying to figure out who is trying to hurt Selena. Selena is one hell of a woman that is not willing to give up her career just because of someone trying to over take a company that has signed her up for a three year modeling job.

Cherie De Sues centered this book on a plus size model that is graceful, sincere and loves her work. Lov
Wren
Jul 25, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
I'm a sucker for anything romantic, but even so I felt that this book had the right mix of romance (with erotic moments of course), mystery, action and humour.

Usually, I don't delve into erotic romances too often, don't get me wrong - I'm not a prude, but I just have other preferred interests; but I'm glad I did give this one a chance. I read it in two sittings and it was such an easy story to get into - I was hooked straight away!

I also think the book promotes really strong positive messages re
Shirley Marie Bradby
Apr 06, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: women and girls everywhere
Recommended to Shirley Marie by: Noble Romance
The central theme of "Dangerous Curves" revolves around the acknowledgement and appreciation of strong and attractive full-figured women around the world! Finally a book that hits the nail on the head in more than one! In fact this story offers detailed character description, an entriguing plot, and sizzling hot love scenes created and supported by Cherie De Sues's expert writing skills! A highly recommended read! Thank you, Cherie for yet another great story! : )) ...more
Charan
May 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
intresting plots,1 love to reads suspense romance novels & have found this novel deals with down to earth curvy women & 1 really like the it cant wait to finish reading.... will look out for more
Janine
Jan 20, 2011
Tara
Apr 17, 2012
Jollychick
Jun 22, 2012
Chérie Sues
Dec 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Calisto
Hurayrah
Mar 04, 2011
Reeree
Mar 08, 2011
Chérie De Sues is a "critically acclaimed", "award winning" and "bestselling" author of thrillers, paranormal and contemporary suspense romances from sensual to sizzling heat levels. A member of Romance Writers of America (RWA), and 2010 RWA participant in both the RITA and Prism Awards.

When Chérie takes a break from writing novels, you can find her at romance conventions, book signings, online, o