Start by marking “Calendar Boy (The Cougar Chronicles #2)” as Want to Read:
Calendar Boy (The Cougar Chronicles #2)

Calendar Boy

(The Cougar Chronicles #2)

Forty-five year old erotic romance author Stacy Oppenheimer has always been an introvert, and her recent divorce has left her scared of her own shadow. But when her favorite cover model, Michael Moretti, corners her at a writers’ conference, she swallows her inhibitions for a moment and teases him a little.

Michael Moretti, age thirty-six, knows his career as a cover model
Kindle Edition
Published October 8th 2010 by Aspen Mountain Press

To ask other readers questions about Calendar Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Calendar Boy

Corinne Akers
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Calendar Boy

The synopsis of this book reads like every romance novelists secret dream!! Forty-five- year-old erotic romance author Stacy Oppenheimer has always been an introvert, and her recent divorce has left her scared of her own shadow. But when her favorite cover model, Michael Moretti, corners her at a writers’ conference, she swallows her inhibitions for a moment and teases him a little.
Michael Moretti, age thirty-six, knows his career as a cover model and exotic dancer is rapidly coming
Angela
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cougar Club

Stacy, a romance writer and Michael, a model and dancer, met a book signing and confer in Denver. Stacy your classic introvert, hiding behind the characters she writes about. Michael, knowing, his career was ending, looking for anything but love. But after spending time together, love is what both ends up finding in each other.
karen
Dec 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
After the first cougar bookI was disappointed. Not much story. But this book is more Helen’s story telling style. I liked Stacey ad her
Finding herself. . I likedThat Michael’s real self emerged after so much tragedy and fear of live. 2 lost souls found happiness
Darla LeFrancois
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic book

This was a really good book. Loved the storyline as it pertains to my life of marrying a man 7 yrs younger but I have him till I turned 40 to get me pregnant. We have a wonderful son now of 22 yrs old.
Tricia Rush
Not as good as her others
Carol Doveatt
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love any book that Helen Hardt writes, and this book was no exception. Delightfully steamy, sexy, and about a woman closer to my age. A very sweet story that I have read several times.
Jmcrossfl
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a fun read!! Home sick with strep throat, and this is exactly what I needed. It was short and amusing, the right book for my sick day, lol!!
Linda Chase
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short

Yes its only short but I still love Helens stories and writing.I'm moving on to tempting series now after reading dusty
Brenda Masa
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

Quick read. Hot and steamy scenes. I am glad I read these after the others cuz this was too short for me..
Joanie Lawrence
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finished in one day

Omg omg omg can't only describe this book. I read it all in one day why u ask because I couldn't put it down.
Marilyn Frantz
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book once I got into it.
Mackenzie
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was ok
I haven't read many older women/ younger men love stories so I would interested to see where this one would go. 45 year old erotic author Stacy meets hunky younger calendar man. She is very self-conscious and Michael is looking for someone to take care of him, a sugar mama.

They meet at a conference and Michael latches on to Stacy, dances with her, has a few drinks and then Stacy (shy and self conscious so she is written) thinks of one of her favorite characters to encourage her to move forward
Mindie Flores
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Helen has done it again

I freakin love this book. Boy Helen sure does know how to write. I found myself reading through this book and not putting it down once. I really love how she makes me feel like I'm right there in the story with the characters. And boy do I love me some Michael and Stacy. Very hot reading here. Keep em coming Helen.
Sandra R
May 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved the calender 'boy'. Well written and steamy novella. I liked that the hero and heroine were older (since I'm older!)

This is a new author for me and I will be reading more books from her
Marilyn Frantz
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Took me a little longer to get into it.
Chandra Haggie
Marytheres T. Franklin
Mar 10, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Lucien and Serenity
  • Revenge (The Red Ledger #7-9)
  • Enlightened End (Lotus House #7)
  • Misadventures with My Ex (Misadventures, #21)
  • Surge: The Bolt Saga Volume 5: Parts 13, 14  15
  • Spring Rain (Storm For All Seasons, #4)
  • Misadventures of a Valedictorian (Misadventures, #7)
  • Misadventures with a Manny (Misadventures, #14)
  • The Directives (Holding Their Own #8)
#1 New York Times, #1 USA Today, and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author Helen Hardt's passion for the written word began with the books her mother read to her at bedtime. She wrote her first story at age six and hasn’t stopped since. In addition to being an award winning author of contemporary and historical romance and erotica, she’s a mother, an attorney, a black belt in Taekwondo, a gram ...more

The Cougar Chronicles (2 books)
  • The Cowboy and the Cougar (Cougar Chronicles #1)