Start by marking “Stop Smoking Now” as Want to Read:
Stop Smoking Now

Stop Smoking Now

Allen Carr's Easyway is the most successful stop-smoking method of all time. It has helped millions of smokers from all over the world quit instantly, easily, painlessly and permanently. Stop Smoking Now is the new, cutting-edge presentation of the method. Updated and set out in a clear, easy-to-read format, this book makes it simpler than ever before to get free.

Allen Car
Kindle Edition
Published (first published October 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Stop Smoking Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stop Smoking Now

C
Oct 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: other
I actually stopped smoking while reading this. It's been almost 7 years since then.
Cristy Emmnm
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I remembered last night that I had never reviewed this. Normally I wouldn't, you know. But I feel like no one really believes them when I tell them that, after nearly 20 years of smoking a pack or more a day, A BOOK really did help me quit. It didn't brainwash me. It didn't teach me something I didn't already know. It didn't promise a result. It wasn't patronizing or pseudoscience woo or AA-style religion-lite. I truly cannot explain it. I don't want to "sell" it to anyone BUT if you're reading ...more
Anne
May 30, 2013 rated it liked it
Good concept, however I think you still have to be REALLY ready to quit. I have read and listened to this book multiple times over the years. While the info made sense and was easy to comprehend, it just didn't work for me. I'm too stubborn.

In the end, the only thing that has worked for me was the electronic cigarette. I started with 26 mg/ml e-liquid. Now, six months later, I am still vaping, but with 0 mg liquid. Allen Carr would not have approved of this method because it did not mean going
Betty Mars
May 29, 2013 rated it it was ok
Well meaning, with some excellent insights on how perspective must change to be successful at quitting. That said, does not fundamentally understand the physiological component of addiction, and includes a ton of poorly constructed arguments based on zero science.
yvonne stubbs
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

U won't be able to put that last cigarette in ya mouth without forcing yourself. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to be free
Cassandra
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Cassandra by: James Tretheway
I am now a non-smoker, and I feel great about it. Carr's method works.
T.E Thasia
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I've only given this a 4 star.... that's because it's only my 2nd day of not smoking (which is really good for me). I'll revisit this every month and comment for the next year how i'm doing staying off them.
Tim Williams
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It worked for me... so... 5 stars!
Kali
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic. I am now a non smoker!
Eric Lewis
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reading this book has been the biggest help to quit smoking.
Paulina Kociemska
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
troche rak, ale już nie moich płucek
Nathan
May 10, 2018
magda gizicki
Sep 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Allen Carr was an author of books about quitting smoking and other psychological dependencies including alcohol addiction. He quit smoking after 33 years as a hundred-a-day chain smoker.