Start by marking “The Chalice of Immortality (Magickeepers #3)” as Want to Read:
The Chalice of Immortality (Magickeepers #3)

The Chalice of Immortality

(Magickeepers #3)

In the final installment of the MAGICKEEPERS series Nick leaves the safety of the Winter Palace and travels to England in search of the secret behind Rasputin's longevity. With appearances by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Shakespeare, THE CHALICE OF IMMORTALITY is a thrilling conclusion to this clever, contemporary take on the world of magic.

Harry Houdini stole it from his be
Published May 1st 2011 by Sourcebooks Jabberwocky (first published April 27th 2011)

Start your review of The Chalice of Immortality (Magickeepers #3)
Abbie Riddle
Jun 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I did not read the first two books, however this did not distract from this book. It is easily a read alone book but I am sure the previous two add to the story.

Nick and his cousin Isabella are the next generation of magic keepers. The story begins with them in training for this very special job. However, Nick has a very special destiny - one that he sees in a vision. He sets out to visit the one lady that could clarify his mission. Talking his father and grandfather into an outing her goes to v
Mark Buxton
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
My name is Nick, and my father is dying from evil magic. Theo says doctors can't help him, and his only hope is the Chalice of Immortality. The Shadowkeepers are everywhere, and Rasputin still wants to get his hands on me. I'll still do anything to save my dad. I'm thankful that Isabella is with me, and her connection to animals has come in very handy. We would have been torn apart by possessed wolves if her powers hadn't been so strong. We've traveled to England a couple of times now, and I'm w ...more
Aurora Batty
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hannah Belyea
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
When his father is placed under a deadly curse that puts him between life and death, Nicholas and his family must race against time to find a Chalice capable of bringing him back - and they must find it before the Shadowkeepers find them. Kirov brings this delightfully heartwarming trilogy to a close with plenty of wit and magic that will excite readers for sure! As they close in on the Chalice, Nick and his friends will have to fight against its lure, lest they fall under its dreaded curse...
Katie Halpin
Jun 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Read this series with my 10 year old. We enjoyed all three stories and felt this wrapped it up well. Although my daughter said there were a few too many similarities to parts in the Harry Potter series.
Vicki
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s-books
These are fun books. I thoroughly enjoyed them. You get a little bit of Russian history and meetings with some very prominent people all through history. I loved them!!
Lisa
Jul 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens, fantasy
Enjoyed this trilogy very much
Carol Harlow
Jul 01, 2011 rated it really liked it
I have not read the other two books in the series, but I found it very easy to keep up with the story. The setting of the book is Russia and I really enjoyed the Russian history and culture. I found it very interesting to read about the differences between Russia and America. The story linkts the Chalice of Immortality through many famous people throughout history. It's created almost like a journal filled with stories and scenes about the chalice and the route it takes through history. There is ...more
Alice T
Mar 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Similar to the first book, drawing from several American and Russian myths and legends. A very well done end to the trilogy. There are some ends that are left loose that could lead to further books but as a major story arc, this one ends with this book. Unlike the first book, Nick is much more confident and better adept as using his magic. While it was never mentioned in the 2nd or this book how he came to learn some of it, it was only a minor detail and I didn't feel a loss in the story about t ...more
Jacob
Feb 07, 2013 rated it liked it
A bit uneven, especially for what I take to be the last book in the series. Some of the conflicts were wrapped up rather suddenly (especially for something that has taken three books to develop), and other mysteries have remained without it looking likely they'd be answered. I have to say this author could use some serious help with her pacing. At least the story was progressing through most of this book, although I get frustrated with the main character noticing something and then deciding it's ...more
Kirsten
Sep 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was my favorite of the series. The story moved really quickly and I didn't want to put it down. The end wrapped up a little quickly for me, but it isn't written for my age group. My 10 year old absolutely loved this book and the entire series. I have enjoyed reading them with him.
Cecilia Rodriguez
Nov 21, 2015 rated it did not like it
There is too much name drooping that does not serve the overall plot.
Kirov's inspiration comes from the legend of the "Fisher King."
However, I found the storyline to be a very weak and bad imitation of: "Deathly Hallows."
Miss Clark
Sep 09, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: adventure, children-s, mg
Jessica
Nov 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Ya know, three stars might be harsh. It's not a classic, but it's fun (especially when I consider the target audience. My nine year old is loving these and they are clean and fun. The third was definitely the best one. It had a more cohesive overarching theme.
Olivia M
Deanna
Aug 13, 2011 rated it liked it
An enjoyable juvenile fiction series.
Julie (Manga Maniac Cafe)
How did I miss out on this series? This is the 3rd installment, and I enjoyed it without having read the other 2. I really hope it's not the last volume! Great fun for the Harry Potter crowd.
Lacey
Apr 22, 2015 rated it liked it
The finally in the Magickeepers trilogy. Not as intense or deep of a story as other magic books, but still an enjoyable read and a different take on a magic series. Liked it!
Angela
Jun 01, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: kidsbooks, sf-fantasy
Fun quick-read series with adventure and danger and magic. Secrets are revealed about the family but more seem to buried and waiting to be sprung. I look forward to the next book in the series.
Sam
Dec 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A good ending to a great series! I just wish it could have lasted longer!
Jaden
Mar 22, 2013 added it
The lady who made magickeepers it's really cool and really nice and I got her autograph
Erika
Aug 07, 2014
Lilian
Sep 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Silent Corner (Jane Hawk, #1)
  • The Whispering Room (Jane Hawk, #2)
  • Into the Wild (Warriors, #1)
  • A Gate at the Stairs
  • Museum of Thieves (The Keepers, #1)
  • The Neighbor (The City, #0.5)
  • The Tale of Genji
  • The Garden of Eve
  • The Unicorn Chronicles (The Unicorn Chronicles #1-2)
  • Stone Fox
  • The Puppy That Came for Christmas: How a Dog Brought One Family the Gift of Joy
  • Space: A Visual Encyclopedia
  • Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus
  • Bewitched, Bothered, and Biscotti (A Magical Bakery Mystery, #2)
  • Winter Turning (Wings of Fire, #7)
  • Sweet Hearts (Samantha Sweet #4)
  • Crossings: A Bald Asian American Latter-Day Saint Woman Scholar's Ventures Through Life, Death, Cancer, and Motherhood (Not Necessarily in That Order)
  • Bitter Sweet (Samantha Sweet #5)
Erica Kirov is a pseudonym of Erica Orloff.

Magickeepers (3 books)
  • The Eternal Hourglass (Magickeepers, #1)
  • The Pyramid of Souls (Magickeepers, #2)