Start by marking “Just One Bite (Just One Bite, #2)” as Want to Read:
Just One Bite (Just One Bite, #2)

Just One Bite

(Just One Bite #2)

Vamps and Weres and Fae, oh my!

Throw in some Angels and Demons and Ghosts, add some spicy sex, and you've got the perfect recipe for one hot read. ARe's Just One Bite Anthology Volume 2 brings you the best of paranormal erotic romance from some of your favorite authors.

Includes:
1. First Time Fang Bang by Victoria Blisse
2. Ghost Beside by Kathleen D
Published November 25th 2010 by All Romance eBooks, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Just One Bite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just One Bite

Sparkyhedgehog
rm2h
Dec 21, 2010 rated it liked it
Recommended to rm2h by: rm2h@yahoo.com
Breakdown - there are 3 stories rated 5*, there are 3 stories rated at 4*, 2 of them at 3* and the rest are 1* which mean those at 1* are usually unread due to unability to get into it, unlikable or plain stupid as stated below. I am unable to rate individually as shown below so the overall score is 2.92* rounded up to 3*.

Fangs Fur and Fae by Marie Harte PART OF JUST ONE BITE 2 - ANTH - men - read good - 4*
GHOST BESIDE ME BY KATHLEEN DIENNE PART OF JUST ONE BITE 2 - could
Deanna
Dec 24, 2010 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this short story by Rosalie Stanton. Read it a while back as a contest submission and love that it came out as ebook to be added to my Kindle. Definitely recommend reading this, particularly if you enjoy reading about vampires!
Lizabeth Tucker
Unlike the first collection, which was all m/m, here we're given a variety of sexual pairings. I am not a fan of multiples or stories that fall into what we in fandom call "Plot What Plot", which is simply sex scenes. While I did read some of the stories, nothing really was my cup of tea so I finally gave up.

"First Time Fang Bang" by Victoria Blisse. m/f/m Curious about the vampires at The Point, Carrie dresses up to visit the club. She soon attracts the attention of Jean and Sebastian, two loc
Julesmarie
Jan 10, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, free
I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised, given that this was free. Perhaps it was that the first one was so good for the price, but I had higher hopes.

The first story was the only one I finished and that was only because I skimmed most of it, hoping it would get better. It didn't. It ought to have been edited, especially if it's the first story in an anthology. And reading about strangers--both to me and to each other--having sex has never appealed to me.

After struggling through the
⚜️Trea
Mar 31, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: challenges-2015
Most of these stories are shifter stories, but had some vampire stories mixed in. This book was longer, but just had more stories in it rather than expanding the length of the stories. There were some interesting ideas concerning the mythos, but weren't that erotic to my thinking. A good way to spend a morning when sick, but I doubt I will read it again.
Mely
Oct 21, 2012 rated it it was ok
Read "Lilith" by Karalynn Lee; same world as Demon's Fall. I adore demon/angel stories, but I have to admit this one was too short for me; I would have preferred more length, more grandeur, and more angst. It's well enough done.
raeneysa
there are a lot hands into this read, i didn't start at beginning since it was break down into charter. ms Dahlia and ms Yvette were my favorite in this book of course interracial is my type of read. the other story were to me.
Eileen
Oct 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-ebook
part 2 to a must read anthology
Nicole
Oct 26, 2012 rated it liked it
3.5

It was a good introduction to some new (to me) authors.
Charmer
I liked a few of the stories in this book and some not at all. I really liked The Ghost Besides Me.
Imjstgr8
Nov 26, 2011 rated it liked it
Bunch of short stories. All pretty hot & steamy. Some very well written, some not so well written. But the sex made them all worth the read.
I did find a few new authors to check out.
Kate
It was enjoyable.

Lots of sex and not much plot. Some of the stories I'd have liked to be a little longer as they were all rather short.
Kelly
Nov 25, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2010
Enjoyable, sometimes hot, generally too short.
Tamela
I got a double goodie with this one... LOTS of good stories and they were FREE. Thanks for the gift All Romance!!!
Dawn
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed every story i read...i basically loved...every minute with the characters and really enjoyed my adventures!
Rachel
Oct 05, 2013 marked it as owned-to-read
*downloaded free on ARE
Natasha
Jan 21, 2014 rated it it was ok
I did enjoy the stories by Dahlia Rose and Yvette Hines but I am not a huge vampire fan, but this was a free read on All Romance Ebooks so I won't complain.
T.
Dec 17, 2010 rated it really liked it
Little by little, since it's an anthology. Finally finished it. There were certainly good stories in it, wished at least 2 if not all of them were longer. Now to start the next one!
Ceola
Sep 29, 2011 added it
Read the short story secured hearts(I think that's the title) i is bk 1 in the trilogy
Greeneyes Belle28
Mar 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Fangs, Fur and Fae - Marie Harte - Just One Bite Vol Two....
I really enjoyed it......
Amanda
Christie Silvers
Dec 21, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Willow Wind Book ...: Just One Bite Volume 2 Anthology 1 1 Oct 15, 2014 06:44PM

• Just One Bite: Volume One (Just One Bite, #1)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Six (Just One Bite, #6)
  • The Perfect Score
  • Past Pleasures (Desire Through Time, #1)
  • Zakia and the Cowboy (Thunder Creek Ranch #1)
  • Catch Me If You Can
  • Love Is Always Write: Volume Eleven - Bonus Volume
  • Don't Read in the Closet: GayRomLit Retreat 2011 Special Edition
  • Love My Way
  • White Wedding (The Guardian Agency #1)
  • Saving Sophie (Quartzton, #1)
  • Love Is Always Write: Volume Three
  • Love Is Always Write: Volume Two
  • The Holding (Medieval Knights, #1)
  • Love Is Always Write: Volume Seven
  • Love Is Always Write: Volume Nine
  • Love Has No Boundaries Anthology: Volume 1
  • Love Is Always Write: Volume Eight

Just One Bite (6 books)
  • Just One Bite: Volume One (Just One Bite, #1)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Three (Just One Bite, #3)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Four (Just One Bite, #4)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Five (Just One Bite, #5)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Six (Just One Bite, #6)