Start by marking “Uniform Behaviour” as Want to Read:
Uniform Behaviour

Uniform Behaviour

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  49 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Do you get all weak-kneed at the sight of a grubby fireman or a hunky soldier? Perhaps immaculately-dressed waiting-on staff get you feeling frisky? If so, you’ve come to the right place.

Uniform Behaviour contains sixteen smutty stories about firemen, soldiers, sailors, police, security guards and even waiters, priests and cleaners!

Delve into this anthology and enjoy steam
Published November 22nd 2010 by AUK Adult

To ask other readers questions about Uniform Behaviour, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uniform Behaviour

Sommer Marsden
Dec 27, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you like your books tucked and primped and put together like—well, a man or woman in uniform—Uniform Behaviour edited by Lucy Felthouse (of Erotica For All fame) is a book you should add to your TBR pile. Waiters in crisp uniform turn you on? Military men and women? Security guards, cops and priests (oh my!) Uniform Behaviour is a buffet of uniformly hot erotic fiction.

I did enjoy taking breaks during my writing day to sneak a story at a time—like eating a truffle between lunch and dinner—an
Kay Jaybee
Nov 24, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With seriously hot dirty episodes (Sin City), the heady realisation of lust laden fantasies (Guard Mounting), and beautifully erotic romantic encounters (In Love and War), Lucy Felthouse’s first anthology consistently hits the spot.
In assembling a collection which is guaranteed not to disappoint, Lucy has cleverly selected tales that include, not only our favourite service personal, but a refreshing range of other uniformed staff; all of whom make even the most mundane work outfit appear in a ne
Gale Stanley
Feb 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
UNIFORM BEHAVIOUR is a wonderfully sexy collection of stories for anyone who is turned on by men in uniform - or out of uniform. From firemen to soldiers, the diversity of these tales guarantee there's something to please everyone. Whether you read these stories one at a time or devour the book in one sitting, these steamy tales make for good bedtime reading.
Stella
May 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: for-review, erotica, 2011
Uniform Behaviour is an erotica anthology comprising 16 short and very steamy stories, all featuring a hero or heroine in uniform!

I mostly expected to read about soldiers and firemen and was very pleasantly surprised at the variety of uniforms: there were sailors, a waiter, priest, cleaner, cook, security guard, a policeman and woman and even a Queen's guard!

Now let's see briefly what I thought of each story individually:

1. Fireman's Lift by Rebecca Bond

Great characterisation despite the shortne
Habrewer
Aug 29, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Uniform Behaviour edited by Lucy Felthouse
* I received a copy of this book from Xcite in exchange for an honest review*

Uniform Behavior is a book of short stories filled with men and women in uniform. I loved that there was variety in the stories, everything from police officers to wait staff. The stories may have been short but they were definitely sexy and fun. Many were secret encounters or had the possibility of being caught by others.

Fireman’s Lift by Rebecca Bond
When Brian & Susie get
Among The Muses
Apr 13, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: anthology, themed
Rated 4.5/5 on The Forbidden Bookshelf. A full breakdown of stories is on the blog.

Men and women in uniform -- you know you think they're sexy! Not only has a collection of authors come together to produce one massive conglomeration of hotness, but they've also contributed to an anthology that is giving back to those who serve!! A portion of the proceeds from Uniform Behaviour will be donated to UK charity Help for Heroes, which helps those wounded in current conflict.

The anthology consists of s
Miz Love
May 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First off, I like the fact Uniform Behaviour is about men in uniform for men in uniform—some proceeds go to the charity Help the Heroes. A good reason to buy the book, in my opinion.

The authors did a stand-up job. As is usual with anthologies, there are a variety of tales and writing styles to suit all tastes—and also different heat levels! What I enjoyed was being able to read them out of order if I chose, depending on my mood, if you dig what I’m saying. When I wanted a hit of hotness, I found
Jessica Hansen
Feb 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is HOT! Have you ever imagined what it would be like stuck in an elevator with a hot hunky delicious looking fireman? Or maybe had some wild fantasy about a police officer? Uniform Behaviour takes your erotic imagination to those places and SO many more!

When I first dove into this book I loved the fact that it was a bunch of short stories, they were able to keep my attention and keep me on my toes. Not only was each story completely different, but no two stories had the same erotic si
Steff
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brit-babes
This gorgeously wrapped anthology has 16 delicious short stories to tease and tantalise you until you are begging for more. Each story features a man or woman in uniform with a erotic twist. This book is perfect if you just want some quickies to get you through the day. This book brings to print many many many fantasies we have all had at some point *wink wink*

* I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*
Jack Delaney
Mar 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Is it fair to rate this book 5 out of 5 when I contributed? I don't care! All the stories were brilliantly absorbing and wonderfully written; I feel lucky to have been given the opportunity to be a part of writing this anthology, particularly as 'On Manoeuvres' is the first story I've written. I hope you all enjoy the stories as much as I have.
Lucy Felthouse
Nov 23, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sandramackness wrote: "Whether in or out of uniform, these characters are hot. This high quality collection is crisply edited and has certainly won its stripes. I particular...moreWhether in or out of uniform, these characters are hot. This high quality collection is crisply edited and has certainly won its stripes. I particularly liked 'In Love and War' which is beautifully told. 'The Captain's Persuasion' is a delight, with its verbal, tongue-in-cheek foreplay. Victoria Blisse gives her cougar ...more
Deanna from Deanna's World
If you love your men in uniform, you will love this sexy anthology of men in all sorts of uniforms, getting very naughty with the women in the lives. There's all sorts of sexy fun, in and out of uniform in this great anthology. I love that they are short stories and that they are fun read when time is limited. Very entertaining.
Stevie Carroll
A varied mix of stories, but sadly very few were my sort of thing.
Harley Moore
Sep 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot as a four-alarm fire (with a few cold showers thrown in).

Read the entire review here: http://4-letterwords.ebook-eros.com/2...
 Patches Braz
Mar 01, 2011
Kah Cherub
May 21, 2011
Delyth Angharad
Nov 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Amanda
  • The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales
  • SEAL of My Dreams
  • I Kissed a Girl
  • Alpha's Claim: Manlove Edition
  • What to Read After FSOG: The Gemstone Collection (WTRAFSOG, #4)
  • Unconditional Surrender
  • Holiday Kisses
  • Nice & Naughty (The Trilogy Collection, #2)
  • Double Down (Vegas Top Guns Book 1)
  • To Serve and Protect (includes: Firefighters, #4)
  • Unsuitably Perfect
  • Command and Control (Holding out for a Hero, #2)
  • SEALs of Winter
  • Siofra's Song (Broadus Supernatural Society, #1)
  • The Perfect Score
  • Breaking Through (SEAL TEAM Heartbreakers #2)
  • Claimed by Wolves (Call of the Wolf, #1)
  • Steve's Story (Circle of Friends, #2)
Lucy Felthouse is the award-winning author of erotic romance novels Stately Pleasures (named in the top 5 of Cliterati.co.uk’s 100 Modern Erotic Classics That You’ve Never Heard Of, and an Amazon bestseller), Eyes Wide Open (winner of the Love Romances Café’s Best Ménage Book 2015 award, and an Amazon bestseller), The Persecution of the Wolves, Hiding in Plain Sight and Mia’s Men (The Heiress’s Ha ...more
More about Lucy Felthouse...