Start by marking “Package Deal” as Want to Read:
Package Deal

Package Deal

Praise for Package Deal:

"I love this book - it's an incredibly funny, feel-good page-turner." Dorothy Koomson, bestselling author of My Best Friend's Girl

"This is the Brits abroad in all their glory. It made me laugh out loud." Simon Nye, creator of hit TV series Men Behaving Badly

***As featured in The Guardian.***

At first glance, it seems to Mia that the occupants
Published January 20th 2014 by Harrison & Co (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Package Deal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Package Deal

Julie
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book of Tasha Harrison’s that I’ve read, the first being ‘Hot Property’. I loved this book just as much as the first for its portrayal of real-life characters who don’t descend into stereotypes, its humour and great storyline. The book is filled with typical characters that anyone could meet on a package holiday but it’s the way that they interact that is so brilliantly done. If you’re looking for a light read that isn’t ‘fluffy’ then this is for you. Of course, it also has th ...more
Mandy Baggot
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It was the perfect sun lounger companion in Corfu. Set on the island of Kefalonia it's the story of a group of British holidaymakers and their antics abroad. I really liked the characters and am pretty sure I've met a few in my time. It was funny with real life more serious issues added in. Would recommend!
✿Claire✿
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this and how drawn in I became.
Jo
Oct 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-read
Enjoyable holiday read, I enjoyed dipping into everyone's lives for a couple of weeks and how everyones experience changes their lives in the space of a couple of weeks
Misfits farm
Oct 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved it!! All the typical people you see on holiday casting aside their lives for a few days... or are they? Tangled webs which get intermingled. A really good , enjoyable read.
Donna
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really, really enjoyed this book but was disappointed with the ending :(
Janey
Nov 08, 2012 rated it it was ok
This book took me ages to read and nothing really happens . glad it was freee
Leslie
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was a good, fun read. I thought it would have a little more interaction within all the different characters and I would've loved more of a fun in the sun, party atmosphere. On that aspect, it was a little bit of a disappointment but it was overall a good book.
Chris Bullock
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: in-english, romance
A nice light-hearted look at Britons on holiday.
June Louise
Apr 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Imagine yourself arriving at your holiday destination (which you booked as a package deal) and realising that the motley bunch on the coach with you are to be your "neighbours" for the next week, like it or not. Such is the position that the book's hero, Mia, finds herself in when she opts to holiday solo in Kefalonia. It seems a strange thing to do - turn down the invitation of friends to join them on holiday, and to go somewhere completely different alone - but dentist Mia has a genuine motive ...more
Aunty Janet
Oct 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Holiday shenanigans which were a bit predictable but nonetheless an enjoyable and humorous read.
''At first glance, it seems to Mia that the occupants of the neighbouring apartments are a typical bunch of Brits abroad – loud, embarrassing, to be avoided. But then she wasn't there to socialise with other holidaymakers. She had come to Kefalonia to pay someone a surprise visit.
Meanwhile, her neighbours, young lovers Jo and Nathan are looking forward to two weeks of sun, sea and sex, while bosom bud
Russ King
Apr 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A really fun, sunny holiday romp!

The plot follows a group of Brits abroad in Kefalonia taking in their stereotypical behaviour and turning it into an adventurous romp. It brings together the fun of Carry On films without the cheesy jokes or the sexist behaviour (well, apart from a few characters) and a huge helping of soap opera.

However, as with all the best ‘light-hearted’ reading this is more complex than it appears. Harrison has 12 main characters, all with excess baggage and a life-changing
Cathie O'dea
Jul 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
A light and enjoyable holiday read. The main character is Mia who ends up with a coachload of holiday makers, some of whom really shouldn't be let out at all, let alone loose abroad. This is a story of Brits abroad, laughter and romance. Good characterization and an interesting storyline and some unexpected twists and turns as well.
Jennie
Jul 04, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
Stephanie Wood
Aug 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book made me giggle as several of the characters are like people you think you’ve met before on holiday. It was fast-paced and fun but a few less light-hearted moments contributed to the realism of a true holiday experience.
Sharon Goddard
Nov 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Great read, lovely characters and storyline. Very keen to go to Kefalonia having read this. Thoroughly recommend!
Michelle
Oct 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Great book that is set in Greece. The descriptions made me want to go on a trip there. Great characters. I liked that there were more than a couple to keep me entertained.
Lindsay
Oct 17, 2012 marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read
Amazon Freebie 10/17/2012
Natalie
Jul 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
A little bit predictable and fluffy in places, but generally a good book. As it was free on Kindle even better!!
Derek
Jul 31, 2012 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable easy read & frequent laugh out loud moments!
Tracy Quinn
Joyce Cross
Apr 16, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Is this book too British for American readers? 1 7 Oct 08, 2012 03:03AM

• Brimstone (Earth, Air, Fire and Water , #1)
  • How To Be A Goddess
  • Dear Teacher
  • Snoops in the City
  • The Transformed
  • The Secrets We Keep
  • 666 Charing Cross Road
  • Village Gossip (Tales from Turnham Malpas #7)
  • The Last City (The Demon War Chronicles, #1)
  • The Orlando File (The Orlando File #1-2)
  • Watching Willow Watts
  • Greek Gods and Goddesses Gone Wild: Bad Behavior and Divine Excess From Zeus's Philandering to Dionysus's Benders
  • Untouchable (Alpha Force, #10)
  • The Books of Rachel
  • Haunted Spouse
  • A Second Chance at Forever
  • Song of the Fairy Queen
  • The Time Hunters (Time Hunters, #1)
If you'd like a little sunshine in your reading, my two brazen beach reads will brighten up your day.

Package Deal is about a group of British holidaymakers whose lives become entangled on the Greek island of Kefalonia. There is romance, rivalry, fraud and deception, and no one's holiday turns out quite how they expected.

Meanwhile, Hot Property is about a community of expats who aspire to 'live the