Start by marking “The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percey Jackson & the Olympians Book Four)” as Want to Read:
The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percey Jackson & the Olympians Book Four)

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  550,420 Ratings  ·  14,491 Reviews
Percy Jackson isn't expecting freshman orientation to be any fun. But when a mysterious mortal acquaintance appears at his potential new school, followed by demon cheerleaders, things quickly move from bad to worse.
In this fourth installment of the blockbuster series, time is running out as war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near. Even the safe
Published September 2009 by Scholastic (first published March 6th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Battle of the Labyrinth, please sign up.

Zach Daoud I don't think this is the end. 'The Blood of Olympus' comes out Oct. 7th 2014 from the sequel series to 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' -'The…more I don't think this is the end. 'The Blood of Olympus' comes out Oct. 7th 2014 from the sequel series to 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' -'The Heroes of Olympus' also has five books in it.
(less)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Scott Preedy
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Jesse (JesseTheReader)
this is my favorite in the series so far! let's see if the last olympian will top it. full video review coming sooooooon.
Bentley ★ Bookbastion.net
See this review and more like it on www.bookbastion.net!
_____________

This entry to the Percy Jackson series just took things to a whole new level!

As a first time reader of the series, it blows me away that not only am I enjoying this series as an adult reader, but I'm actually finding that my excitement and love for it has grown with each book as well. The writing has improved, and the way that Riordan has slowly been building up the stakes in each story has definitely stoked my interest as wel
Cara
Why did I wait so long to read these? I have no good explanation and if you ask me I'll just give you the shifty eyes and mumble something incoherent because I don't have a good reason. What counts though is that I am reading them now right? On the upside I don't have to agonize for the long wait for new books to come out, but still... if I had just known!

So as expected Percy's summer is going to be filled with another quest and yet another colossal problem that brings him closer to the prophecy
Clau R.
Oct 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hilarious-humor, 2014
At first I was going to rate it 4.5 stars, but that ending made me smile so much and I think that was what I've been looking for in this saga. I wanted a PJO book to end leaving me with a warm feeling in my heart and I didn't get it until this book <3. I love Nico so much. Also, I really like Poseidon :').

So 5 stars!
Ahmed  Ejaz
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, full-lengths
This book was breath-taking-ly action packed!!! Oh guys, I ENJOYED IT SOOOOO MUCH!!

Kronos has come back with the help of Luke. Now there is threat of invasion in the Camp Half-Blood by the forces of Kronos. Percy and his friends have to go to the Labyrinth, a maze which is full of dangerous monsters and connects every place in the world, to stop them. And also to find the god of wild, Pan, to save Grover's career.

=> Characters of Percy and Annabeth were the best in this book. Although the na
Reynita Maharani ★ The Night Reader ★
Oh God. I'm currently reading the fourth book and I kind of don't want to finish this book, so I won't read the fifth book because I AM STILL NOT READY TO FINISH THIS SERIES, but I also want to know how this book ends and how this series ends. 😭😭😭

THE REVIEW IS POSTED

**SPOILERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK**

on this review, I'm just going to tell you guys why I didn't really like it.

this is hard for me to say this but this book was just not that interesting for me. I mean, the first, the second and the
maybelline™

This entire week I’ve been so lazy that I couldn’t even string together a collection of percabeth fan art and incoherent screaming for my reviews. So I’ve subjected myself to completing them all in one evening.
I know, I’m a mess.

To be fair, every time I thought of actually writing a review for this series it just made me scream for the remaining hours of the day, like that’s how unstable I get.

description

The Battle of the Labyrinth was one of the BEST books in this series. It was thrilling, action-pa
Chloe
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This series gets better with each book!
Jessica Olson
It was the best book of the series so far. Wow. Percy. Annabeth. Nico. Holy crap. So good.. So good. (And let's not mention the kiss. Okay bye.)
Namratha
After a week of some truly disappointing reads, I am thoroughly glad to say that Percy Jackson and The Battle of The Labyrinth lived up to my expectations and was utterly engaging.

...............................
Half-boy, half-God Percy Jackson starts off the new school year by battling a pair of ‘ Empousai ’ and blowing up his school. Again. He also runs into Rachel Elizabeth Dare, the mysterious mortal girl who can see through the mist.

It’s time to head back to Camp Half-Blood, because troub
Mark Lawrence
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've read the first four books in this series to Celyn now and got her #5 for her birthday.

A fun read, though the monsters get steadily more outlandish as Rick mines the lesser known corners of Greek myth. In this book we meet the Empousa who are pictured as wearing brazen slippers and bearing flaming hair. The name is said to mean "one-footed." This is because they are a one-legged hybrid, with a donkey's leg and a celestial bronze prosthetic leg...

Part of me is wondering how long before South
P
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult

My favorite of this series. Everything in The Battle of the Labyrinth has developed from the last book. The relationship of Percy and Annabeth is more complicate, I see how much they grow up and the others facets of these characters. Likewise, the plot is smart and intricate with getting lost in the labyrinth, we'll see many unexpected things happen through the book.

“Don't feel bad, I'm u
Elaina
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay, so this is probably my favorite book in the Percy Jackson series so far!! I loved all of the characters in this book, but my favorites would definitely have to be Annabeth and Percy!!!!! "squeals" :D This book was very action-packed and fast-paced to me and I enjoyed it very much. I am so glad that I stared this series, but I am also so sad because there is only one book left :( I am trying to decide if I should just read The Last Olympian now, or wait so I won't be finished with the serie ...more
Zoë
Dec 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WOW. This series is getting so intense and I can't wait to see how the final book plays out! Although I enjoyed this book, it was a little repetitive at times and my interest wavered. However, I will definitely be picking up the last book soon!
Eric Boot
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ANOTHER AMAZING 5 STARS FOR AN AMAZING BOOK

Mario
Boy, did I enjoy this book. I have yet to read The Last Olympian, but I'm pretty sure this one is best one in the series.
Aria the Blue Fairy
REACTION AFTER READING THE BOOK

MY FAVORITE FROM THIS SERIES, SO FAR.

I'm crossing my fingers that the last book would be even better!

Usually, I hate series, and I tend to stop mid-series run because I get bored or lose interest. That isn't the case with this one. I am absolutely, irrevocably, hooked with The Percy Jackson world, and I would, most definitely, read the other spin-off series.

RICK RIORDAN, you are amazing! Keep these myth-inspired books coming!

LONG STORY SHORT

A lost God
Love-squar
Cait (Paper Fury)
CAN I JUST SAY THAT I HAVE WARMED UP TO ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE BOOKS?!! I started rather dubious with 3-star ratings, but they've quickly climbed to 4. I'm sucked in. I'm a worm on a hook. Just staaahp everything and let me keep reading. (I literally read 3 books in one week.) Although they still haven't quite hit the pinnacle of "absolute awesome" for me. Maybe the last book?! omg! I'm nearly finished this first series!

So I loved the plot of this one a lot more. It felt more varied. It's still t
Andis/Slytherin
Jun 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
<333
Victoria Hansen
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
After the third book, a part of me lost interest. But as I have come this far, I knew I would continue and finish the series. The Battle of the Labyrinth regained some of the magic Curse of Titan lost, but not all of it. The idea of a labyrinth/maze in a fantasy books automatically raises my interest, and therefore, I had high expectations for this.

Percy, who is now fourteen, is to go on an adventure to find the long lost Pan. Instead of having two companions, Annabeth chooses three, a daring mo
Roxanne Hsu Feldman
I can't tell whether this is my favorite of the existing Percy Jackson stories. After a while, it has become just a story that I must read because it's in the series and there is no way that I can stop now! But it is definitely highly entertaining and I especially appreciate the fact that Riordan manages to make the young characters grow up convincingly as modern teens. I have a fascination with mazes and labyrinths so anything with this setting tends to make me happy, although I did not quite " ...more
Mohammed Arabey
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let's have a vacation of the Half Blood Camp...and be back next winter for a HOT LAST BOOK.
Beth Hudspeth
New revelations. This series is exactly what I needed.

This one is pretty fun so far! I love the labyrinth aspect!
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
These books are so great. I can't wait to see how everything unfolds and then start the Heroes of Olympus!
Laz
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fantasy lovers

This is just so fun and I love how this one takes more dramatic turns than the previews novel. This book is an introduction to how dangerous it really is and we come to think of them not only as adventures and as heroes but as people who can die just as easily as a human being. They are mortal, our heroes, not immortal.

Like I said, this series just gets more and mature and I think I love this
Juan Vorágine
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-7-julio
Ay, no quiero acabar la saga.
☽ MaryJane ✨
Battle of the Labyrinth is a really intense read compared to the rest of the series. While the previous books balance nicely between the plot of each book and the incredibly world building, this one really focuses more on the plot and character development. It’s a nice change, because finally all the world building and introduction to Greek mythology amounts to something more than just some fun facts about the world. This is super satisfying because all of this build up finally gives us somethin ...more
YA Buddy Readers'...: The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4) by Rick Riordan - Restarting November 21st 2017 133 178 13 hours, 48 min ago
Percy Jackson the battle of the labyrinth 1 1 Oct 29, 2017 07:15PM
Percabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 34 Oct 12, 2017 08:09PM
Word Game!(my fav game,plz post) 971 428 Oct 09, 2017 02:35PM
ANYONE READ ANY GOOD BOOKS? 33 142 Oct 08, 2017 05:47PM
Empty Shelfie Boo...: The Battle of the Labyrinth 2 2 Sep 05, 2017 06:17AM
DumbleDORKS: The Battle of The Labyrinth (#4) 17 111 Jul 21, 2017 02:49PM
  • Gregor and the Marks of Secret (Underland Chronicles, #4)
  • Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary (Fablehaven, #4)
  • Skybreaker (Matt Cruse, #2)
  • Peter and the Secret of Rundoon (Peter and the Starcatchers, #3)
  • The Unusual Suspects (The Sisters Grimm, #2)
  • The Icebound Land (Ranger's Apprentice, #3)
  • The Magician (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #2)
  • The Rivers of Zadaa (Pendragon, #6)
  • The Wyrm King (Beyond the Spiderwick Chronicles, #3)
  • Dragon Flight (Dragon Slippers, #2)
  • The Chestnut King (100 Cupboards, #3)
  • Alcatraz Versus the Scrivener's Bones (Alcatraz, #2)
  • The Day of the Djinn Warriors (Children of the Lamp, #4)
  • Charlie Bone and the Invisible Boy (The Children of the Red King, #3)
  • Shadowgate (Dragons of Deltora, #2)
  • River Secrets (The Books of Bayern, #3)

More about Rick Riordan...

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (5 books)
  • The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
  • The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2)
  • The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)
  • The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)
“Be careful of love. It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong.” 4991 likes
“People are more difficult to work with than machines. And when you break a person, he can't be fixed.” 3837 likes