Start by marking “Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby” as Want to Read:
Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby

Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby (Dynasties: The Jarrods #6)

3.61  ·  Rating details ·  212 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews

This wasn't the type of Christmas present he'd been expecting. Trevor Jarrod--a daddy? Yet the enticing woman seated in his office claimed the Aspen businessman was the father of her baby nephew. Quick as he could say paternity test, Trevor discovered she was telling the truth. But just what did this revelation mean? The confirmed bachelor knew nothing about being a parent
Published December 1st 2010 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby

Readers Roundtable
Sydney’s Review:

Hedi Betts is a new author to me and I’m so glad that I found her work. Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby if full of enough witty comments and intense, sexual desire between the hero and heroine to keep you sitting on the edge of your seat wondering what will happen next. I picked up this book because the summary intrigued me and I was in the mood for a Happily Ever After Christmas story during the holidays. Let me tell you, Ms. Betts did not disappoint.

Haylie Smith is smart,
Donna
Dec 09, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Despite the painfully formulated plot: Party girl gets pregnant with rich playboy's baby, leaves the baby with her sensible sister then tragically dies. Sensible sister conscientiously notifies said playboy of his secret child who then accepts responsibility and falls in love with sensible sister; I really enjoyed this book. The romance between Trevor and Haylie was well-written and believable.
Janis
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another Christmas novel having nothing to do with Christmas. A little bit different plot than the typical romance novel.
Maura
MaryReadsRomance
4.5 Stars
Terrible title but terrific book!
A feel good contemporary romance with a believable modern plot; a sexy appealing rich playboy hero who is also a responsible business family man; and an attractive, intelligent, independent, responsible, and loving heroine.

Romance (4.5 Stars) /Heat (3.5 Stars) /Characters (4 Stars) /Plot & Theme(4.5 Stars)/Setting (4 Stars)/ Writing (4.5 Stars)

In Summary:
The heroine helps her Sister after she becomes pregnant and care for her illegitimate baby. W
Dancer
Jun 30, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This wasn't the type of Christmas present he'd been expecting. Trevor Jarrod—a daddy? Yet the enticing woman seated in his office claimed the Aspen businessman was the father of her baby nephew. Quick as he could say paternity test, Trevor discovered she was telling the truth. But just what did this revelation mean? The confirmed bachelor knew nothing about being a parent. And Haylie Smith wasn't about to hand off the precious infant to a complete stranger.
If Trevor really wanted to claim his un
Mem
D2055 Dec10 the Jarrods #6 Haylie Smith goes to Aspen to confront Trevor Jarrod with the news he has a 4 month old son, the result of one night with her now deceased sister. Trevor has paternity tests done and asks Haylie to stay with him and wait for the results of the tests. This meeting brings out her doubts, she had pushed her sister to tell Trevor about her pregnancy, now Haylie is faced with the possibility that Trevor could take Bradley away from her. Her company, It's You Party, keeps he ...more
Melissa Maxwell
Jan 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was sad to say my least favorite of the series. Trevor and Haylie's love just did not spark for me. I guess I missed the fire that was there for the others. There was just something missing. I don't doubt they loved one another but I believe the author missed some key story points that would have added to the story.
May
Nice book

The end of a good series of the Jarrod's Family

I loved Hyaline & Bradley.
I also loved the gentlemanly, supportive, strong, previous playboy Trevor. <3

I especially loved when he carries her purse and the diaper bag <3
Donna
Dec 08, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, 2012
A perfect story to read on a wintery day - romance, a cute baby, Christmas, and a HEA ending. This was my first introduction to this author and to this series. I enjoyed the writing and the characters and plan to read more books in the series.
  • Wedding His Takeover Target (Dynasties: The Jarrods #5)
  • His Heir, Her Honor (Rich, Rugged And Royal #3)
  • Falling for His Proper Mistress (Dynasties: The Jarrods #2)
  • Have Baby, Need Billionaire
  • Expecting the Rancher's Heir (Dynasties: The Jarrods #3)
  • Taming Her Billionaire Boss (Dynasties: The Jarrods #4)
  • Dante's Marriage Pact (The Dante Legacy, #7)
  • Revealed: His Secret Child (The Takeover, #3)
  • Billionaire Baby Dilemma
  • Holiday Confessions
  • For the Sake of the Secret Child (Wed At Any Price #3)
  • The Twelve Nights of Christmas
  • One Night with Prince Charming (Aristocratic Grooms, #2)
  • Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover, #2)
  • Secrets of the Playboy's Bride (The Medici Men #4)
  • In His Brother's Place
  • Princess in the Making
USA Today bestselling author Heidi Betts is the daughter of an Arabian sheik and a Las Vegas showgirl, as well as the heiress to the Chocolate is Better Than Sex Candy Company fortune. Because of this, she eats chocolate in all its many delicious forms for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and in-between snacks . . . without ever gaining an ounce on her perfect five-foot-nine, size zero figure.

Each and ev
More about Heidi Betts...

Dynasties: The Jarrods (6 books)
  • Claiming Her Billion-Dollar Birthright (Dynasties: The Jarrods #1)
  • Falling for His Proper Mistress (Dynasties: The Jarrods #2)
  • Expecting the Rancher's Heir (Dynasties: The Jarrods #3)
  • Taming Her Billionaire Boss (Dynasties: The Jarrods #4)
  • Wedding His Takeover Target (Dynasties: The Jarrods #5)