Start by marking “Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier” as Want to Read:
Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier

Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  727 Ratings  ·  56 Reviews
If there was just one thing I could tell you about living the life of your dreams, knowing that if you understood it, it would be enough, I would ask you to realize that you already are living that life.

In his most advanced work to date, Mike Dooley builds on the concepts of his New York Times bestseller Infinite Possibilities by using his revolutionary concept, the Matri
Published November 16th 2010 by Atria Books/Beyond Words (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Manifesting Change, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Manifesting Change

John Papadopoulos
Aug 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I recommend this book to everyone!
it's really refreshing to take a break from everything else and just appreciate what this book has to offer. I feel rejuvenated. One of the best law of attraction books there is. The focus may be the law of attraction but it gives more than that. You are the universe expressing youself. Anything in life is possible! You will see it when you believe it.
Michelle
Nov 01, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I'm sure if you follow all that Dooley says, it will work. This was one of the better law of attraction books I've read until he decided to try to 'explain' cancer. Why do these people always try this? I mean, I get that it's a question he must be asked - if our thoughts create our realities, then why does bad stuff happen? His answer that nothing bad ever does happen - it's always good, and there's always meaning to it. So he says that cancer sufferers always win - even if they die they get to ...more
Sue Smith
Nov 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm always on a quest for a perspective on my journey through life and I did find this book to be more helpful than some I've read.

The audio version is read by the author - so it's easy to tell he loves what he does - it's read with a lot of enthusiasm. I found that very contagious and in some ways, it made his concepts sink in better somehow. Beats me, but it made a lot of sense. More so than so many others that I've read or listened to.

So the bottom line is ....... well, Nike had it right ...
Tink Bastian
Nov 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I find it unfortunate that so may people compare Mike's books to the Law Of Attraction or write that it's another Law of Attraction book. In my opinion it isn't. Mike Dooley's books and ideas were out there long before LoA came into view. I have been a subscriber to Mike's TUT notes since day one.
I find his books refreshing, more sincere and much less 'pushy' than the Law of Attraction.
Manifesting change is in a class of its own. It really goes into depth about the steps you can take to create
Jenny
Jan 06, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book (from the author of TUT's Notes from the Universe) is definitely more "out there" in terms of the power of the universe and that we are all one consciousness, etc -- but the actual language is very clear. He jumps to lots of conclusions regarding spirituality and the way of the universe which I found a bit jarring at times, but overall the book really got me thinking and feeling inspired. I really love Dooley's positive attitude. This is a hybrid law of attraction meets Eckhart Tole bo ...more
Amarilli
Questo è uno di quei libri che ho letto solo perché mi sono stati regalati da cari amici. E' chiaro che me li danno perché pensano che mi possano essere utili, quindi li finisco anche se dopo qualche pagina l'istinto è di nasconderli da qualche parte per dimenticarli.

L'arte di realizzare i sogni dice anche delle cose sensate. Alcune delle idee di Dooley sono già presenti in altre correnti di pensiero/filosofia/spiritualità, e possono essere più o meno condivisibili (come il potere che hanno i no
Lois
Jun 09, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mike Dooley ends just about every sentence with an exclamation point so it's clear he's lively and enthusiastic about the topic. The best thing I walked away from in this book was to focus on the end result and not the how. After stressing that, the author goes into a lot of detail on the process, essentially, "the how" through his matrix system and that's where he lost me. I wound up skimming through the remainder of the book. It started out good then for me it fizzled into another person tryin ...more
Arlene Miller
This book got an excellent review on Amazon. I like reading this type of book. However, I thought it was a bunch of mumbo jumbo fluff that anyone could have written. And the man has no real credentials. I wouldn't bother. Read Wayne Dyer instead!
Carolyn
I listen to this one periodically because it really lifts me up, and out of whatever I'm troubled about. Mike Dooley is passionate about this subject and his passion comes through his voice on the audiobook. Lots of great tools and exercises, too. Thanks Mike!
Heidi The Hippie Reader
This is Law of Attraction ideas mixed with Dooley's Notes From the Universe, which I enjoyed earlier this year.

Something that he added to the mix that I haven't read from other authors is: be yourself. Yes, there are infinite possibilities out there, but they're all probabilities when it comes to manifestation in each individual life. You can try to be a rock star, but if that's not your dream or your niche, if you prefer to stay in than go out, if you haven't even started playing an instrument.
Shawn Hartley
Tough to *rate* motivational/inspirational books. I was gifted the Audible audio book version and had that not happened, I seriously doubt I would have ever picked it up, either in book format or the audio book - mostly because I usually don't tread down the path of this genre.

The overall message is simple and straightforward, visualize your future and the universe makes it happen. It, the universe, connects the dots to put get you to where you see yourself ending up...not just in life, but in c
Shana
Jul 13, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I 'read' this book via audio on my commute to work, and finished it today. I reveled in its cheesy enthusiasm, but at times cringed as well. The author (who I believe is also the audiobook narrator?) is just so frank with his sharing of 'notes from the universe' that, despite his will to have them be universal, are charmingly quirky. The book is about how to realize your dreams through thought. "Thoughts become things," Dooley patiently repeats several times throughout the book, to some positive ...more
Dawn
Oct 10, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So far this book is really interesting. I believe in the basic premise - thoughts are real.

It is the next level of the power of intention.

My only concern with all of these types of books and concepts is that they tend to come from a white, middle-class/ upper class, male perspective and do not take the social construction of class, race, and gender into account. It would be exciting to see books written by people of color and working class people who use these tools for social change and not ju
Marcha Fox
Jun 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book didn't have quite as much zing as "Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams" but it was still enjoyable and a reasonably good refresher to the principle that "thoughts become things." Dooley's conversational style is easy to follow and the principles believable. The only reason they might not work for someone would lie in their own lack of belief, kind of like what Yoda said in "The Empire Strikes Back" after he levitates Luke's fighter from the swamp. Luke says, "I don't ...more
Susan Jussaume
Mar 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful read! Dooley's book, Manifesting Change is full of inspiration and guideposts which allow the reader to consider one's options for directing their path to change which fosters true, deep happiness and love for the way one lives their life. Dooley offers a unique way of considering one's spiritual life, realizing we are eternal beings here on earth at this present moment, able to engage in a fulfilling and meaningful life if we so recognize and choose this powerful, God-given reality. ...more
Olive Steele
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mike Dooley’s MANIFESTING CHANGE: It Couldn’t Be Easier, is an ‘ought to read’. I admit, I read Law of Attraction books mostly to remind me of the principles of the Law. However, this book 'blindsided' my dreaded fear—Poverty. “Nobody comes here to be poor their entire life.” (Page 134). Really? And Dooley's viewpoint on manifesting change goes beyond the typical law of attraction concept;
he exhorts his readers to focus on the end result of their desire to ensure the change they seek: “It Couldn
Connie
Jan 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found the book's message to be motivating and I respect that the author made it clear that his message is about manifesting realistic dreams that often take some time. This isn't a recipe for a quick fix to achieve effortless abundance. It is, however, a message of hope for having more of whatever is truly fulfilling for you in your life.
Leslie Shreve
I'm a huge fan of Mike Dooley and TUT/The Universe. "Manifesting Change" is one of many books of his that I've read and it's one of his best. It's inspiring, enlightening and fun, and whether you have one or many things in mind to change or improve in your life, this book will guide you to the real you and all you're meant to be, do and have. I highly recommend it!
Melanie
I read this twice because these concepts are so new to me. Another book club book. I liked it and understood it better the second read through. I like the idea of the Universe always rooting for you and the concepts of manifesting and visualizing. It's pretty new agey at parts, and some of it I didn't absorb, but overall I liked it and it was pretty easy reading.
Pamela
May 27, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! Very positive. A fun read with some great reminders for me to dissolve the barriers I have put up in many areas of my life. I was doing an annual review of my life and goals and this book supported me in asking myself some great questions. Should read again in a year or so. Update: I purchased the audio version of this to inspire me while driving -- what a great resource!
Kathryn
Aug 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality, 2016
Another expansion on the law of attraction. I like his was of explaining and he does make simple to understand. He is definitely clear minded on the subject and walks the talk. I look forward to reading more from him.
Sara Stafford
Oct 01, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like Mike Dooley's Notes From the Universe emails, so I anticipated enjoying this book. What I didn't expect was to have my perspective changed so much! It's an easy read and a fairly easy concept to understand. The tricky part is putting it into practice :-)
Shannon
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the perfect time of year and perfect time in space to read this book- and I have found a lot of other synchronicities coinciding with some of the messages I took out of the book as well! It was a fast and inspiring read and I will be keeping up daily visualizations as a result!
C.C.
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Mike Dooley has written several terrific books. Books that inspire you and make you think. This book is one of those books. A real game changer and so helpful for those of us hoping to live a more positive life.
Jess Macallan
Jan 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of my favorite Law of Attraction books to date. I love the inspiring emails I get from Mike Dooley's website TUT.com each day and this book offers more of the same--inspiration and a simple how-to for creating positive change.
Jessy
Feb 04, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks, self-help
Now this is more like it! After the disappointment of "Ask and it is given", I decided to try another author featured in "The Secret."

Mike Dooley explained everything very clearly and he was a lot more pleasant to listen to than Jerry Hicks.
LemontreeLime
Oct 21, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-agey
Why do i buy these books? This one has sat on my bookshelf for a couple years, and i finally read it this weekend. I think i secretly hope that this 'law of attraction' works, but even more secretly my doubt's brick wall of realism blocks it.
Brenda
May 05, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book, although not as much as his first book, Infinite Possibilities. This book is more on the line of "how to achieve that end result", with exercises at the end of some chapters. Definitely worth reading.
Margie
A good book - worthy of the time I spent on it and interesting in the concept for changing my thinking
Honoree
Sep 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Mike Dooley and all of his books.
  • Spiritual Liberation: Fulfilling Your Soul's Potential
  • Getting Into The Vortex: Guided Meditations CD and User Guide
  • Busting Loose from the Money Game: Mind-Blowing Strategies for Changing the Rules of a Game You Can't Win
  • The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity: A Simple Guide to Unlimited Abundance
  • The Purpose of Your Life: Finding Your Place In The World Using Synchronicity, Intuition, And Uncommon Sense
  • Discover the Power Within You
  • The Intuitive Way: A Guide to Living from Inner Wisdom
  • The Magic Lamp: Goal Setting for People Who Hate Setting Goals
  • Your Heart's Desire: Instructions for Creating the Life You Really Want
  • Emmanuel's Book: A Manual for Living Comfortably in the Cosmos
  • The Art of Extreme Self-Care: Transform Your Life One Month at a Time
  • Working on Yourself Doesn't Work: The 3 Simple Ideas That Can Instantaneously Transform Your Life
  • Ramtha: The White Book
  • Open Your Mind to Prosperity
  • Shadow Dance: Liberating the Power & Creativity of Your Dark Side
  • Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting
  • Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting: The Astonishing Power of Feelings
  • Happiness Now!: Timeless Wisdom for Feeling Good FAST
Mike Dooley is a former PriceWaterhouseCoopers international tax consultant, turned entrepreneur, who's founded a philosophical Adventurers Club on the Internet that's now home to over 350,000 members from over 189 countries. His inspirational books have been published in 23 languages and he was one of the featured teachers in the international phenomenon, The Secret. Today Mike is perhaps best kn ...more
More about Mike Dooley...
“It’s not possible. For better or worse, you cannot significantly change your life by manipulating the material world— not by working harder, not by studying longer, not by schmoozing, not by sweating, not by fasting, not by the hair of your chinny chin chin! But change—great change—is inescapable ... when you first begin manipulating the world of your thoughts. It is that simple. The Universe” 0 likes