Start by marking “The Duke's Night of Sin (Seven Deadly Sins #3)” as Want to Read:
The Duke's Night of Sin (Seven Deadly Sins #3)

The Duke's Night of Sin (Seven Deadly Sins #3)

3.51  ·  Rating details ·  763 Ratings  ·  68 Reviews
“Caskie’s wit sparkles like a crown jewel.”
New York Times bestselling author Christina Dodd

Bestselling author Kathryn Caskie tempts historical readers once more with the Seven Deadly Sins—the deliciously licentious Sinclair family of unforgettable rogues and rapscallions—in The Duke’s Night of Sin. This latest family chronicle of passionate misadventures pits Lady Siusan
Published November 30th 2010 by HarperCollins e-books (first published May 5th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Duke's Night of Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Duke's Night of Sin

Joanna
I read this a while ago and have been trying to remember who wrote it and what it is called. Thankfully, I just ran across the author in my feed. It was slowly driving me nuts, not because I loved it. I actually wanted to avoid the author. This is probably a 2 star read, but I am no longer giving ratings for something read so far in the past.
L.   (Slay the meaty ones!)
Got this one out of the cheap bin, and there's a reason why it was so cheap. Completely bland and forgettable. I don't know why Siusan Sinclair was supposed to represent the sin of Sloth as she was no lazier than any other titled lady of this era. She's the daughter of a duke, she's not expected to do anything. And what's up with that "i", Siusan??

As for the hero - what was his name again? Oh yeah, Sebastian. See, he was so forgettable I just finished the book and already had trouble recalling
Eve
Jan 23, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Enh. I'd probably put it at 2 1/2 stars, because I did read it cover to cover in one sitting. It definitely wasn't bad, however I don't know if I'd be tempted to read it again. It was a bit..simple, and I feel you didn't really get any real depth of emotion or got to know the characters beyond HE wants to find her, and SHE doesn't want to get found.
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
Seriyi sırf bitirmek için zorla okuyorum.
İlkim
3'ten fazlasını hak etmeyen bir seri. Diğer kitaplarını da yazmamış yazar... Yedi kardeşse yedisini de şimdiye yazmalıydı. Bitmiş gibi düşünebiliriz galiba.
Lita Bouquard
Mildly amusing, so-so romance of a series I continue to read while waiting for a great book. Siusan Sinclair another of the 7 Scottish siblings trying to earn their way back into their father's good graces and finances, runs from London when she has a quickie in a dark room with a stranger. I like the way the siblings stick together and don't judge or blame each other. Suisan does make some big mistakes and takes quick employment teaching deportment at a girl's school. Surprisingly she likes tea ...more
Amy Jacobs
Jan 25, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
First of all that let me say that the cover was not that appealing. Sure it had a gorgeous man on the front, but the wow factor of the cover comes when you open the flap of the cover and get the whole picture instead. Yes, I am a fan of covers just as much as books because they are what can capture a readers interest in deciding what will get picked up off the shelf first.

With that being said, the story was great. It is the third book in the "Seven Deadly Sins" series. and in my opinion one of t
Jessi
I like the concept of this series (seven brothers and sisters, ignored by their father, decide to live up to their nickname of "the seven sins" ('cause their last name is Sinclair, cute huh?)) This book gives us Siusan or "sloth." She lives to be a lady, directing others. But she's bored and lonely one night at a ball and sexes up the new Duke of Exeter (he thinks he's meeting a prostitute.) When she realizes what she's done, she tells her brothers and sister left at the house what she's done an ...more
manic_reader
Mar 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book ! First of all I liked that Sebastian was a normal man,hero. No dark brooding,tortured soul. But normal as Suisan woth her faults. Though sometimes I felt Sebastian was a little slow...

Anyways, I loved the story plot bt the nxt one the series,Grants, I think will b much better :)
Cozen
While I did enjoy this story as it began to set everything in motion, I found the out-in-left-field turn it took to be far to odd to even begin to follow any further. Basically I enjoyed this story up until she took off to a school. From there on I couldn't tolerate her arrogant cockiness at all. I kept seeing a snobby side of her personality that just damaged my views for liking this story.
  • Never Dare a Duke (Sons of Scandal, #2)
  • Lady Amelia's Mess and a Half (Beau Monde, #2)
  • Mad about the Duke (Bachelor Chronicles, #7)
  • Loving Lady Marcia (House of Brady, #1)
  • The Tattooed Duke (The Writing Girls, #3)
  • An Earl to Enchant (The Rogues' Dynasty #3)
  • How to Beguile a Duke  (How To, #1)
  • Desires of a Perfect Lady (Lost City #3)
  • To Tame a Dangerous Lord (Courtship Wars, #5)
  • Confessions at Midnight (Mayhem in Mayfair, #2)
  • What a Rake Wants
  • Wicked Delights of a Bridal Bed (The Byrons of Braebourne, #4)
  • Touch of a Thief (Touch of Seduction, #1)
  • To Seduce a Scoundrel (Secrets & Scandals #3)
  • Sinful in Satin (The Rarest Blooms #3)
  • A Delightful Arrangement (The Gentlemen Next Door, #1)
  • Scandal of the Year (Abandoned at the Altar, #2)
  • The Perfect Kiss (The Merridew Sisters, #4)
Kathryn Caskie has long been a devotee of history and things of old. So it came as no surprise to her family when she took a career detour off the online super highway and began writing historical romances full time.

With a background in marketing, advertising and journalism, she has written professionally for television, radio, magazines and newspapers.

Kathryn lives in a 200 year old Quaker home
More about Kathryn Caskie...

Seven Deadly Sins (4 books)
  • To Sin With a Stranger (Seven Deadly Sins, #1)
  • The Most Wicked of Sins (Seven Deadly Sins, #2)
  • A Sin in White (Seven Deadly Sins, #4)
“Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. Edgar Bergen” 0 likes
“I don’t think necessity is the mother of invention. Invention, in my opinion, arises directly from idleness, possibly also from laziness—to save oneself trouble. Agatha Christie” 0 likes