Start by marking “Noli me tangere. Saggio sul levarsi del corpo” as Want to Read:
Noli me tangere. Saggio sul levarsi del corpo

Noli me tangere. Saggio sul levarsi del corpo

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  40 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
This book describes the river and shorelines point by point, with historical background. Emphasis is upon points as seen from the water. Inland points of interest are also covered in self-guiding road routes along either shore.
Paperback
Published 2005 by Bollati Boringhieri

To ask other readers questions about Noli me tangere. Saggio sul levarsi del corpo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Noli me tangere. Saggio sul levarsi del corpo

A.J.
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The rising of the body, the body that is not touchable. Indeed, the already anointed (already touched) body that asks, commands even, that it not be touched,"noli me tangere" [touch me not]. It is a touch that dispels doubts, that gives comfort ("Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. Jn. 20:27). Yet this touch is disallowed by the risen Christ. He must not be touched, he must not be delayed. He wi ...more
Danijel Brestovac
Dobim knjigo oz. izposodim si knjigo od Jean-Luc Nancya, francoskega filozofa, ki je napisal, med drugimi deli tudi 'Corpus', 'Noli me tangere' in 'Rojstvo prsi', zbrano v eni knjigi. Fascinirame to, da je porabil prvih 190 strani, da je razložil in napisal o telesu in vse povezano z njim. Ker je nisem razumel oz. nisem vedel, da obstaja možnost razprave na cca. 200 straneh o telesu, sem jo odložil za kdaj drugič.
Mike
Apr 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: religion, art
The role of an 'untouchable' at a particular moment in European art.
Jacques le fataliste et son maître
L’argomentazione di Nancy mi è parsa molto arbitraria (anche se spesso interessante), in quanto sconnessa da ogni riferimento puntuale a studi di storia dell’arte e di critica biblica.
Katie
Nicolas
rated it it was ok
Jul 25, 2011
Joshua Yang
rated it did not like it
Oct 30, 2013
Kendra
Jan 11, 2011
Kate
Sep 26, 2015
French philosopher. He graduated in philosophy in 1962 in Paris. In 1973, he received his doctorate with a dissertation on Kant under the supervision of Paul Ricœur.

His major works are Les Fins de l'homme, La Communauté désœuvrée, L'Expérience de la liberté and Le sens du monde
More about Jean-Luc Nancy
“No tienes nada, no puedes tener ni retener nada, y he aquí lo que necesitas amar y saber. He aquí lo que corresponde a un saber de amor. Ama lo que se te escapa, ama a aquel que se va. Ama que se vaya” 1 likes