Start by marking “Frog Burgers” as Want to Read:
Frog Burgers

Frog Burgers

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Zack Meyers finds out that middle isn't just about more homework and the discovery of girls. He finds out what it means to be the target of both the mean lunch lady and the school bully.
Published November 2nd 2010 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Frog Burgers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frog Burgers

Lynnette Phillips
Jun 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
Frog Burgers by Lee Mandel ~ #BookReview #MiddleGrade #YoungReaders #Bully

Zach Meyers has escaped the notice of the neighborhood bully, Chas Winters, for eleven years but that changes when he and his best friends, Junior and Lauren start sixth grade at the middle school.

Chas targets Zach and pressures and bullies him to take part in dishonest and harmful ‘pranks’. Zach has enough though when he finds that the girl he was going to ask to the Valentine’s Day dance was coerced into going with Chas.
Heidi
Jun 15, 2011 rated it liked it
I received a complimentary copy of Frog Burgers to read and review.

This book is geared toward children in elementary and middle school. It deals with an important issue that seems even more relevant now than it may have been years back when I was in these grades. That issue is bullying. The author, Lee Mandel, handles this issue with humor making it an enjoyable read for kids or their parents.

Frog Burgers is an interesting title for a book, and one that made me a little skeptical. I can assure
Margaret
Jun 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-books
I received this book for the sole purpose of reviewing it objectionably. I will say right up front that I probably would not have read it otherwise, however I am glad that I received the book because I thoroughly enjoyed it.

From the time I started reading until the time I finished, I was transported back into my youth. It was like stepping back into my middle school years. Zach is starting 6th grade with his two best friends, Junior and Lauren, going to a middle school that combines several elem
Amancay
Jun 14, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Always eager to check out the latest in Children's Fiction, I was happy to receive a copy of this book, for review!

I especially enjoyed to mix of complexity in characters, and simplicity in storytelling of this book. In my opinion, it's a great book for the intended audience... approachably broken down into entertaining chapters, and somewhat timeless in its general premise.

Dealing with life, as it moves about him... and with a looming bully in the mix, the main character goes through his first
Lee Mandel
Nov 14, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Excellent. Great story about a boy starting middle school, and finding out that homework and puberty aren't the only challenges he has to face. Find out how he handles the neighborhood bully...

Joanne
Anthony Toto
marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2018
1 follower
There is more than one author with this name
More about Lee Mandel