Start by marking “The Prince's Groom (Pirate's of Flaundia #2)” as Want to Read:
The Prince's Groom (Pirate's of Flaundia #2)

The Prince's Groom

(The Pirates of Flaundia #2)

Mr. Martin, the former first mate of an infamous pirate captain is mourning the loss of his young lover. He and Thomas de Fleurre, an exiled prince turned gentleman landowner, had a passionate affair on a tropical island paradise for a very short time. Thomas decides to end their relationship since Martin is a wanted man on the run for a twenty-year-old crime he didn’t com ...more
Published November 13th 2010 by Ravenous Romance (first published November 12th 2010)

Penny Watson
Feb 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bearded-hero
There are no stumpy-legged pirates in KT Grant's book The Prince's Groom. There is, however, an adorable bald, bearded, salty, sexy, older pirate with gray hairs and a loving heart. Yippee! Even though I am not a big reader of M/M stuff, I decided to give this story a go, and I am so glad I did. For one thing, KT Grant does not write humpity-hump-hump style erotica. Her characters fall in love, and there is a sweetness to them I crave in my erotica stories. This is a sequel to The Princess's Bri ...more
Smokinhotbooks K.C.
Nov 17, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Read Full Review Here

bald pirate guy + hairy chest + manlove = a happy Smokinhotbooks

When KT Grant asked me to review her debut m/m book, Prince’s Groom I did my best Gollum impression and said GIVES IT TO ME! MY PRECIOUS. It’s been too long since my last KT Grant fix, and with this one being m/m, I was ‘in hearts’ with the story before I even started to read it. Prince’s Groom is the 2nd book in her, (what I fondly refer to as sexy pirate man) series.

The sexy pirate man series began with forme
LynnMarie
Feb 12, 2011 rated it really liked it
Ren's Review

The Prince’s Groom is the second novel in the pirate series by KT Grant. The relationship between Thomas De Fleurre and Mr. Martin began in the novel, The Princess’ Bride. I haven’t read that one so I am at slight disadvantage as to what exactly transpired between them.

The Prince’s Groom opens up with a wedding scene between the main characters of the Princess’ Bride. Thomas is conflicted as to what to do about Martin. Their encounter was so passionate that it rocked them to their v
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
It’s been a while since I’ve enjoyed an M/M romance and so I jumped to purchase KT Grant’s debut M/M story. The book is the second in her pirate-themed series, following The Princess’s Bride. I did not read the first book and I’m sorry that I didn’t prior to reading The Prince’s Groom.

The story begins with the wedding of Thomas’s sister, Daisy, to former pirate, Chelsey. We discover that Thomas and Martin are in the midst of an incredibly hot fling, but Thomas feels obligated to go back home and
Experiment BL626
CAUTION: Long Review

The Prince's Groom (TPG) began with Thomas wishing he could have the same love with Martin after watching his sister, Daisy, marry Martin's fellow pirate, Chelsey — the lesbian couple from book 1. Martin then interrupted Thomas's reflection with a long make-out session that reached to chapter 2. Yet Thomas remained unsatisfied with the vague status of their relationship and soon demanded Martin to give him something that will persuade him to stay with Martin.

Thomas demanded
ManOhMan
May 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Reviewed by Markie: I love historicals with a lot of detail, a fine woven story, and romance. This book has all that and much more.

I was taken with this novel. The author managed to bring me into another time period...and helped me to experience what it must have been like to live in that era.

The main characters are likeable and together they have a passion that is found between two men discovering each other in every way.

K.T. Grant is new to me. I would highly reccomend this novel to lovers of
bazinga ~Lisa
Jan 15, 2011 rated it it was ok
I did not care for this book b/c for me it felt very reminiscent of a Harlequin romance. Of course there is lots of sex and the main lovers were both male but there was a damsel in distress (Thomas), a hero (Martin) and a villian (Ramona) with a lot of melodrama (blackmail, kidnapping, a spurned lover, and insanity). There was also too much 'girl' in the story for my liking. With a good part of the book focused on Ramona Viega and her plotting to marry Thomas.

Kim
Aug 11, 2013 rated it liked it
The writing wasn't as flowery(thankfully)as it was in The Princess's Bride. The relationship/depth of feeling between Martin and Thomas was expressed very clearly (IMO) from page one. It was definitely strong than it was in the last book, but still a bit weak in spots.

I was hoping that Ramona and William would be given happy endings of their own, considering they had fairly large roles in this book. Maybe they'll have future novellas?
Natalia
Apr 17, 2011 rated it did not like it
This was so bad, with such terrible story telling, I can't even bring myself to look at it anymore. Never reading anything by this author again.
K.T. Grant
Nov 13, 2010 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this.
Jan 09, 2011
ReviewerLarissa
Dec 26, 2010
K.T. Grant
Feb 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I wrote this.
Pushubuu
Jun 01, 2011
Portia
Jul 06, 2011
KT Grant is a self-proclaimed eccentric redhead who not only loves to read a wide variety of romances, but also loves writing it. A proud native of New Jersey, KT is multi-published and writes Gay, Lesbian and Straight romance. KT also has been a top ten best-selling author at Amazon.

The Pirates of Flaundia (4 books)
  • The Princess's Bride (Pirates of Flaundia #1)
  • The Princess's Valentine (Pirates of Flaundia #2.5)
  • Christmas With The Countess's Bride (Pirates of Flaundia #3)