Start by marking “Il ritorno dei coniglietti suicidi” as Want to Read:
Il ritorno dei coniglietti suicidi

Il ritorno dei coniglietti suicidi

(Books of the Bunny Suicides #2)

Quali altri modi avranno inventato i coniglietti per suicidarsi? Teneri, cinici, irresistibili. Chi ha apprezzato il primo libro dei coniglietti suicidi si è immediatamente innamorato della loro macabra fantasia, dell'espressione impassibile con cui affrontano il proprio destino, della capacità di sorprenderci, spiazzarci, farci ridere a ogni nuova vignetta.
I coniglietti t
Hardcover, Biblioteca umoristica Mondadori, 100 pages
Published May 22nd 2007 by Mondadori (first published April 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Il ritorno dei coniglietti suicidi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Il ritorno dei coniglietti suicidi

Mariah Roze
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 2!

My students love these books because there is no writing, just pictures. They like to look through them and try to figure out what the author was trying to say.
Florencia
Oct 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: I really don't know now
I got it! Another doses of where-are-your-meds-freak kind of humor. This is just as good as its predecessor, The Book of Bunny Suicides, which I reviewed here. (Although, I found this one a bit creepier.) These bunnies imagined some really weird ways of taking their own lives. Weird and exhausting ways.

description

And complicated. Sometimes, even more complicated than life itself.

description

And disturbing. This must be painful as hell.
description
I will never look at grated cheese the same way again.

One can't help but to wonder
FeReSHte
Mar 29, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics, humour

شاید کمتر کسی برای خندوندن مخاطب سراغ ایده ی مرگ و خودکشی بره
طبیعتن نباید اصلن خنده دار باشه
ولی وقتی ماجراهای یه خرگوش کوچولویی رو دنبال می کنید که برای کندن از این دنیا این همه راه های مبتکرانه و پیچیده رو امتحان می کنه خنده به لب هاتون می یاد
خوندن که نه ! ولی تماشا کردن این مجموعه ی سه جلدی خالی از لطف نیست

یه کتاب طنز که گاه مبتکارانه و گاه احمقانه روش های خودکشی خرگوشی رو نشون میده
Fateme Beygi
Jun 16, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: غیر
فارغ از خشونت خیلی دردناک و زیاد برخی از طرح ها، برای من هیچ کدوم به اندازه ی اونایی که ارجاع داشتن به فیلم های دکتر استرنج لاو، ارباب حلقه ها و ترمیناتور جذاب نبود.
فؤاد
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: کمیک, طنز
ارجاعات این شماره به فیلم ها و کتاب ها بیشتر شده بود (ترمیناتور، هری پاتر، دو ارجاع به ارباب حلقه ها، بیگانه، گیوم تل)
قبلی فقط به جنگ ستارگان و پیشتازان فضا ارجاع داشت، تا جایی که یادم مونده.
Kristijan
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Autor ima žestoko perverzan smisao za humor :)
Čista petica za LOTR i sekvencu sa "gasom" :D
Jude
Oct 23, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What i learned from this book. Well, i learned that the reason we think of bunnies as stupid - as in "dumb bunnies" - is that the all the bright ones are dead at their own ingenious hands. These are the mute, cunning, inexplicable - & i would say passionless except of course they are passionately devoted to elaborate departure - offspring of Gorey & MacGyver.
Mery
Second book. amusing but very sick!

description

*imagining my bunny said this words:

"what the hell are you laughing about??? It's not funny, tho"*
Sarah Alirezaee
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant ideas! so funny! so tragic! :))

read it online:
Mohammad Ali
ذیل این کتاب نظرمو گفتم
The Book of Bunny Suicides by Andy Riley
Etienne
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4,5/5. A little less funny, very little, then the original Bunny Suicides, some cartoons remind me of old one, and some are repetitive in this book itself. It is still funny an absurd. Start with the original and if you like it and still want more then this one does the job well!
Alatea
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Idk if it even counts as a book, but I loved it. I mean... it's horrible. The author must either be a masochist or have seriously bad taste in humour, but I loved it.
Bree
Aug 09, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, owned
Sometimes the world is just too much... and when that happens you just have to pour pepper into the flaming vagina in the sky, or order a copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and wait under the mail-slot for delivery, or tell the Terminator you are Sarah Conner, or roll yourself up into a ball to be used as a trebuchet... at least that's how these plucky, inventive little bunnies handle themselves when at the end of their rope.

Warning: do not read this book for the first time with y
I'mogén
Jul 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
How gruesome! This was so tragically funny, and I loved the movie references such as The Lord of The Rings! The illustrations are too cute, which makes it even more sadistic! I should read the first one. xD

Pick it up, give it a go and enjoy! ^_^
Gén
Logophile (Heather)
In this deep, meaningful, and poignant piece of literature you will find rabbits doing away with themselves in a variety of twisted and amusing ways. You will never view leporine suicide the same after this groundbreak series opens your eyes.
Corinna
Dec 24, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fumetti
anche se continua a dispiacermi per tutti quei coniglietti suicidi, questa volta in un paio d'occasioni ho riso davvero tanto.. Tipo questa:
Fatima
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
این کتاب از سری کتاب هایی هست که بدون هیچ نوشته ای حول نقاشی هایی از جریان خودکشی خرگوشی ساخته شده و خیلی بانمک هست و برای من جالب بود
Дени Проданова ✨
Метода със Саурон много ме разсмя!
Daniel
Nov 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
Stvarno ima dobrih fazona ovde, ali covece neki su takvii geniji sta ima da budu tako depresivni :)))
Sam
Apr 19, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
the bunnies are back and still determined to die.. dasar!! =))

[image error]

Ya Allah,
semoga mereka diterima dalam lapangnya surga-Mu.. ko ya maksa bener bunuh dirinya mpe meng-halal-kan segala cara .. smg mereka ga maksa untuk hidup lagi pas udah mati nanti

Ya Allah,
tp klopun begitu.. mudah2n pengarangnya dikasi ide brilian lg br bukunya bs nyembuhin orang stres .

Last but not least,
mudah2n populasi bunnies AKA kelinci ga cepet punah gr2 ini. Aammiieeeennn
Margot
OMG! I love this book. I read it before the first volume, because it came first when I requested both from the library. But fortunately it needs no introduction. I wanted to share the love by showing this book to my boyfriend, my coworker, but by the time I received the second horrified stare, I decided this takes a very specific taste for humor.
Bunnies, the undeniably cutest animals in illustration, go to ridiculously elaborate lengths to commit suicide. Who knows what troubles these creatures?
bookczuk
Mar 04, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bookcrossing
The return of dark, somewhat peverse humor that is actually really funny at times. There is one method about self-inflicted bunny death by gnomes with sharp hats...

While, again, many of the methods are a bit crude, there are some wonderful subtleties and pop-culture references: a couple of Lord of the Rings variations, and a hilarious one about Harry Potter: the bunny orders a copy of Order of the Phoenix and then waits underneath the mail slot for the hefty package to fall on it, "Dr. Strangelo
Tina
Aug 22, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As I did not read Volume 1 of the series I'm not sure I really followed the premise. Seriously. Perhaps Volume 1 would explain why these cute little bunnies have a death wish. Laid off from bunny jobs? Bunny divorce? Do they have some bunny terminal illness I'm not aware of?

I plan to look into it and update my review.
owl
Apr 12, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, owl
buku kedua dari Bunny Suicides.
gak kalah lucu.
semakin banyak nih rekomendasi cara buat bunuh diri.
huhuhuhu..lucuu..

liat gambar ini jadi terheran-heran. kok frustasi bisa berjamaah gitu yah. makanya pada mu bunuh diri. heuheuheu

[image error]
Roberta Frontini (Blogue FLAMES)
Apesar de eu achar que este livro está mais bem elaborado, não consegui dar-lhe 5 estrelas porque não me fez rir tanto como os outros...
دانیال بهزادی
نسبت به کتاب قبلی هم خلّاقیتها بیشتر شده بود و هم خشونتها! ارجاعهایی که به آثار دیگه داشت رو دوست داشتم ...more
Milan Žila
More of the same which in this case is not bad at all.

The suicides are very creative and definitely funny if you enjoy dark or absurd comedy. Even though the book is short, I recommend to see couple of pages every morning with coffee and you will start your day with a smile for the week :)

The book is pretty expensive for what it is at the current price of 10€ but it would be a cool present for anyone who likes this type of funny.
Rebecca
Bunny, Bunny, Bunny
Must be funny
In the bunny's world
Bunny, Bunny, Bunny
Always bloody
In the bunny's world
Aha aha
All the things I could do
If I had a little bunny
It's the bunny's world
It's the bunny's world
Stephanie Bryant
Jun 13, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Just as lame as the first one.

• Should You Be Laughing at This?
  • Simon's Cat: Beyond the Fence (Simon's Cat, #2)
  • Loserpalooza: A Get Fuzzy Treasury
  • Library Mascot Cage Match (Unshelved, #3)
  • Cows of Our Planet
  • The Canterbury Tales
  • Stuff On My Cat: The Book
  • Bad Cat: 244 Not-So-Pretty Kitties and Cats Gone Bad
  • England
  • Build a Better Life by Stealing Office Supplies: Dogbert's Big Book of Business (Dilbert #2)
  • Mafalda 4
  • How to Take Over Teh Wurld: A LOLcat Guide 2 Winning
  • Awkward Family Pet Photos
  • Toothpaste for Dinner
  • Me Write Book: It Bigfoot Memoir
Andy Riley is a cartoonist and scriptwriter from Britain.
He drew a weekly strip cartoon for The Observer Magazine called Roasted, which is also collected in hardback edition. So far his books have sold around one and a half million copies and have been published in eighteen countries, producing calendar, greetings card and poster spin-offs. Lucky Heather is his self-published mini-comic.
His comedy

Books of the Bunny Suicides (3 books)
  • The Book of Bunny Suicides