Start by marking “Dr. Fulford's Touch of Life: Aligning Body, Mind, and Spirit to Honor the Healer Within” as Want to Read:

Ninety-one-year-old Dr. Robert Fulford, the exceptional healer introduced to readers in Dr. Andrew Weil's landmark bestseller Spontaneous Healing, has spent more than fifty years successfully treating patients failed by conventional medicine. In this information-packed volume, he explains the function of the life force, or vital energy, that is the foundation of good healt ...more
Published September 1st 1997 by Pocket (first published October 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Dr. Fulford's Touch of Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dr. Fulford's Touch of Life

Miriam Engel
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Extremely skeptical, but definitely interesting, and helps me contextualize several friends' interest in some of the practices contained within this book.
Laleh
May 16, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This book is an amazing insight into the teachings and healing work of Dr. Robert Fulford. Osteopathic medicine was established in the United States, and has been around for many years . . . yet many people have never heard of it, or have reservations about the profession based on false media statements. Perhaps this is why this book is a breath of fresh air, because Dr. Fulford was a master of osteopathy, and proved to make a positive effect on many people over the course of his lifetime.

The b
Jacqui Romero
Jul 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
My Osteopath gave me a handout with stretching exercises developed by Dr. Fulford. Simple but effective, I was curious to learn more about him and I'm glad I did. His simple and straightforward writing style emphasizes the basics to building a life of wellness: taking good care of yourself by stretching, meditating, dealing with the past to release pain from your body and mind, eating for nourishment, etc. Great reference book moving forward.
Fishface
Feb 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: health, how-to
This is a funny little book about mind-body healing written by a country doctor who's avoided being hypnotized by the promises of the pharmaceutical sales reps. Just gives his own experiences and insights without attempting to cover the whole subject. A nice read.
Jamar
Jul 04, 2010 rated it really liked it
Great book by a great Osteopathic physician. Dr. Fulford explains from his many years of experience about how effective Osteopathic medicine is and breaks down this field to a science of sort. Great read and will keep for future reference...has some pretty good info.
Stephie Conn
Sep 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I got this book about 13 years ago and it was very moving and exciting then. Knowing all I do now, I realize this book so much more valuable than I ever realized written by a darling, beautiful man. I highly recommend.
kyle
Nov 04, 2012 added it
An osteopathic classic, Dr. Fulford's book is a very quick and enjoyable read and very useful for anyone wanting to learn more about "traditional osteopathy."
Annette Eccles
A must read for anyone who wants to be involved in the healing field. He was a wonderful and humble man.
Jessica
May 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011-reads
I know I've read this book before, but what an eye opener the second time around! Genius!
Chris Hunt