Start by marking “Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone: Recipes to Put You in My Favorite Mood” as Want to Read:
Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone: Recipes to Put You in My Favorite Mood

Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone: Recipes to Put You in My Favorite Mood

3.73  ·  Rating details ·  146 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
“For me, there are few things that are more relaxing than lingering at the table with good friends . . . But I know that for a lot of people, putting together a meal, especially for guests, is the opposite of relaxing . . . I’m here to tell you: It doesn’t have to be that way.”

—from the Introduction

Aussie Curtis Stone, host of TLC’s Take Home Chef, is best known for his l
Published October 20th 2010 by Clarkson Potter (first published April 7th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone

Kerste
May 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: food fans
Shelves: cooking, favorites
So...as has been said, I love me some Curtis Stone and this cook book is right up my alley. Nearly every dish in this book looks delish! So while I will return this copy to the library, I already have a copy of my very own coming in the mail.

Once we start incorporating these scrumptious somethin's into our daily meal plans, I will have to come back and let you know if they taste as good as they look.

One thing I really like about this cookbook is that most of the recipes are simple, with few ingr
farmwifetwo
Nothing original. Was looking for "different".
Susan Erhardt
The recipes looked good, but too fussy. What would make me relax is if someone cooked these for ME!
Rebecca Montemurro
This is one of my favourite recipe books. We do a traveling dinner in our neighbourhood each year and for the last two years, i've made everything from this book alone. Even the drinks we served were from this book...and I have about a hundred well-loved cookbooks! That's saying something, Curtis! Can't wait for the next one.
Cynthia Caprise
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Curtis Stone!!

Wow. This is the 2nd cookbook I've read by Curtis Stone. So very we'll written. Lots of recipes I MUST make. I'm not much of a baker but his desserts look so delicious and easy to prepare.
Elizabeth Velliky
Apr 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A lot of these recipes were great, however, I'm not sure if I would classify them as "relaxed" cooking. I do appreciate that he has more veggie options, but his recipes are not as accessible as other celebrity chefs' are.
Sally
Jun 23, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbook
Liked it okay. I really like to know the calorie content of what I am eating and he didn't offer any of that information. His recipes were pretty simple and the few that I tried, knowing my family would eat them, were good.
Krissy
Jan 30, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
Of all the recipes I tried, there was only one I would make again. Some recipes just didn't work. But the Roasted Fennel and Potato Soup was yummy.
Ashley
May 07, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: food
Yes please!!! Thank you, Monika! Now I can cook with Curtis :)
Beka
Dec 13, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
Really tasty looking pictures and solid recipes.
Alicia
May 17, 2009 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
Nothing terribly innovative though some sound quite delicious. They are also high in fat and calories!
Lia
Oct 17, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cooking
Let me start off by professing my love for Curtis and how badly I miss his show! I loved the roasted eggplant dip and the parm asparagus risotto recipes...soooooo delicious.
Elise Noorda
Really liked the curry and a couple of other things, but was disappointed by most. ...quite a lot of ingredients...but he is cute to look at.
Jen
Jul 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really easy, tastey and no nonsense cooking
redhot
Feb 12, 2013
Karen
Aug 01, 2009
Kelsey
rated it did not like it
Jan 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The Big Sur Bakery Cookbook: A Year in the Life of a Restaurant
  • The Food52 Cookbook: 140 Winning Recipes from Exceptional Home Cooks
  • Best Christmas Cookie Recipes: Easy Holiday Cookies 2014
  • Southern Living Heirloom Recipe Cookbook: The Food We Love From The Times We Treasure
  • The Lee Bros. Simple Fresh Southern: Knockout Dishes with Down-Home Flavor
  • Sweet Cream and Sugar Cones: 90 Recipes for Making Your Own Ice Cream and Frozen Treats from Bi-Rite Creamery
  • The Chopped Cookbook: Use What You've Got to Cook Something Great
  • Cooking Light Fresh Food Fast Weeknight Meals: Over 280 Incredible Supper Solutions
  • What's a Cook to Do?: An Illustrated Guide to 484 Essential Tips, Techniques, and Tricks
  • New England Soup Factory Cookbook: More Than 100 Recipes from the Nation's Best Purveyor of Fine Soup
  • Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Burger Recipes
  • The Lodge Cast Iron Cookbook: A Treasury of Timeless, Delicious Recipes
  • Baking with Mary Berry: Cakes, Cookies, Pies and Pastries from the British Queen of Baking
  • The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook
  • Secrets of a Jewish Baker: Recipes for 125 Breads from Around the World
  • Italian Grill
  • Edwardian Cooking: 80 Recipes Inspired by Downton Abbey's Elegant Meals
  • The Best Kitchen Quick Tips: 534 Tricks, Techniques, and Shortcuts for the Curious Cook