Start by marking “So I Married A Demon Slayer (Includes: Demon Hunting #1.5)” as Want to Read:
So I Married A Demon Slayer (Includes: Demon Hunting #1.5)

So I Married A Demon Slayer (Demon Hunting #1.5)

3.76  ·  Rating details ·  492 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
In the lusty humidity of the Deep South, among the neon lights of Vegas, and the glitz of high-fashion, demon slayers are the new sexy...

Hot! by Kathy Love

Paperback, Brava Paranormal Romance, 323 pages
Published August 30th 2011 by Brava (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about So I Married A Demon Slayer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about So I Married A Demon Slayer

Lexy
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh, my god, this book was super good it has three stories that I enjoyed but while I was reading this book my dog barked at my cat and it scared me and I accidently ripped a page in the book.
Blodeuedd Finland
HOT! by Kathy Love
Why they did not tell him at once is one thing I wonder about. But hey it's about the drama and tension. But please people, oh you work for demons btw. How hard is that to say? But it was a fun short one, maybe I can only do pnr in small doses.

What Slays In Vegas by Angie Fox
Succubus meets demon slayer. Here I did not mind if it was lust quickly cos she is succubus and he paid for it ;) Fun.

I think PNR actually still works for me, BUT only if there is humour included. I so do N
Aliya DalRae
Feb 07, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: supernatural
"So I Married a Demon Slayer" is an anothology of three short stories about, you guessed it, demon slayers and the women they love.

The first story, "Hot!" is about a struggling photographer who takes a job in the mailroom of the biggest fashion magazine in the world, "Hot!" in an attempt to work his way up. What he doesn't realize is that Hot! is a demon-run organization, and many of the employees are either demons or have sold their souls to get where they are. Of course he falls in love with a
Avice Whittall
Sep 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
I want to first say that I won this book in a goodsreads contest. I loved Angie Fox's story it cracked me up and was a very sexy read! Will write more when I finish the other stories. I can't wait to read more books by Angie Fox!
Jennifer Estep
So I Married a Demon Slayer by Kathy Love, Angie Fox, and Lexi George is a light paranormal romance anthology.

In Love's HOT!, photographer Charlie Bowen has to start somewhere, so he takes a job in the mailroom of HOT! fashion magazine. Charlie hopes to get his photographs in front of the magazine's editor, but instead, he gets involved with beautiful model Ava Wells. But there's more going on at the magazine and with Ava than meets the eye.

In Fox's What Slays in Vegas, half-succubus Shiloh is h
Caro
Mar 09, 2013 rated it liked it
This was a pretty good book. I liked all the stories, but the last two more than the first one. The first one would get three stars, but the other two would get four. I loved the characters and the story lines. I wouldn't mind reading this again, but more for passing time or something to read. Great for reading but not a go-to. Enjoy!
Kathy
Jan 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Heather
Oct 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Hot! by Kathy Love
At Hot! Magazine, the devil really does wear Prada. When the CEO is an actual demon and the mail room guys are undercover demon slayers, it's not beyond the realm of possibility for an up-and-coming photographer and a model possessed by much more than a sweet tooth to fall in love.
What Slays In Vegas by Angie Fox
When a sexy succubus comes up a
Lisa
Aug 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough to get my hands on a ARC of the anthology book "So i Married a Demon Slayer" by a trio of authors, Kathy Love, Angie fox and Lexi George. I have to admit that i was after the Lexi George novella. I read her debut novel(Demon Hunting in Dixie) a while back and loved it so much I've been patiently waiting for more.

The blurb.

So I Married a Demon Slayer
Aug. 30th 2011

Julie
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun!

This is a fun collection of supernatural stories by three talented, different authors. What a joy to read some of their short stories to fill in the gaps of the series & introduce new series as well. I had a great time reading these & will be checking out other books by all three of these authors. Thanks!!
Maxine
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
I love the Biker witches/Demon Slayer books - they are great fun. I chose this as I thought it would be in the same vein. Unfortunately not for me - too much sex and not enough story. For me the balance was completely out and I found the three stories dull.
Melody
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
Story 2 What Slays in Vegas was good. The other two weren't worth my time.
Jill
Oct 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Fun read.
Angela Jo
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read

I loved all the short demon slayer stories. Very enjoyable read. I would definitely recommend this book. Each story was more fun, exciting, and romantic than the last!
Nora-adrienne
Mar 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
So I Married a Demon Slayer
By: Kathy Love, Angie Fox, Lexi George
Copyright: September 2011
Publisher: Brava (Paranormal Romance)

Hot! By Kathy Love
What Slays In Vegas by Angie Fox
When a sexy succubus comes up against a
Dark Faerie Tales
Jun 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-by-kiwi
Review Courtesy of Dark Faerie Tales

Quick & Dirty: Three light-hearted reads that are good for any day of the week.

The Review:

“HOT!” by Kathy Love

This story takes place in the brutal world of high fashion publishing in the otherwise beautiful present day New York City. A one-time small town girl from Kansas, Addy Wellmeyer, now known as Ava Wells, has sold her soul to a demon in exchange for a promise of fame and fortune. Now she just wishes for the simple things in life. Charlie Bowen is s
Tena
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Three fun filled stories about demon slayers. (1) Hot! By Kathy Love. Things are not what they seem. Staring at the bottom and working your way to the top is hard. But, this job has a few more twist & upturns in it. (2) What Slays in Vegas by Angie Fox. Love at first sight? Making a connection? You never seem to be ready especially if it's with a demon slayer and your a demon! (3) The Bride Wore Demon Dust by Lexi George. Protecting the one you love is easy. Saying it...not so much.
Sharon
Oct 16, 2011 rated it liked it

This is a light and fun paranormal romance anthology about sexy demon slaying men falling in love. Angie Fox was the only author I was familiar with, but I was looking forward to trying out the new authors. I think novellas are the perfect medium for this purpose.

The first story Hot! was disappointing. The story didn’t really go anywhere and there wasn’t any real conclusion to the story. It also wasn’t done in the silly humorous way the other two stories w
Morwa Pal
Aug 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
A half-human, half-succubus, all Shiloh really wanted was a new assignment in Lust. Even though she was half-succubus, it was the only way she could eat, by feeding off men’s desires, and she was starving. Bribing her superior with a case of Fitz’s, Shiloh practically runs to her newest assignment.

Damien has lived his life by the slayer rules. On a mission to stop the most powerful demon in Vegas before he opens a portal and unleashes hell on earth, Damien plans to use a succubus to achieve his
Fedora
May 02, 2012 rated it liked it
Entertaining trio of supernatural reads.

Kathy Love's Hot! features Charlie, an aspiring photographer/mailroom guy who longs to get his portfolio in front of Finola White--someone who can make or break a career as she runs THE magazine... What he doesn't realize is that Finola isn't who or what she appears, and neither is the mailroom... By chance he meets Ava, a top model. An enjoyable novella about an accidental demon slayer.

What Slays in Vegas is Angie Fox's contribution, and takes place about
Leanne
Dec 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
What a tangled web they weave these Demons lol All the stories were fun to read and quick to get through. I like a fun read from time to time.The first story by Kathy Love was a little hard to follow at first but the story fell together quickly. Hunky photographer and hot Demoness Model make for a great read! I don't want to give away the story lol The love scene is spectacular!The next story by Angie Fox is quite delicious as well. What starts off a by the book feeding on lust turns into a craz ...more
A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
Anthology containing three stories by Kathy Love, Angie Fox and Lexi George.

Kathy Love’s 'HOT!' is the first story in what I refer to as the Devilishly series where a demon runs HOT! magazine and is trying to take over the world via the fashion industry.

Angie Fox’s story 'What Slays in Vegas' is a novella that takes place between books 2 & 3 in the Demon Slayer series.

Lexi George’s story 'The Bride Wore Demon Dust' is a novella between books 1 & 2 in her Demon Hunting series where hunky
Missyb
Aug 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Only read the short story by Angie Fox.
Very cute, but other then a mention of Lizzie about half way through, and some other mentions of another demon slayer and her incident in Vegas, this short story basically has nothing to do with the rest of the series. It's listed as book 1.5 but should be read as book 2.5 to fit in time wise.

It is very cute, and has a good twist and some action. Hopefully these characters will pop up in the series. The characters are likeable & funny.
Krystal
This book is not at all what I thought. It was actually three short stories. The first one although interesting was rushed & unfinished. The second one was actually pretty good. It also seemed a little rushed but I loved the ending. The last one was the best. Bunny was certainly a character all herself. Then of course there was the two demon hunter brothers. Sex, humor,& some butt kicking along the way, definitely worth the read.
Susan1566
Mar 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
I've only read the portion by Lexi George - The Bride Wore Demon Dust as I was reading her Demon Hunter series. This was a good addition to the rest of the books. Rafe is a typical Dhalvanni, determined to keep away and stay emotionaly distant but Bunny (I hate that name for a character - it makes me think of a blonde bimbo - no offense to blondes!), she is actually a stronger character than her name implies. The only problem with this is that it was too short.
Alicia
Jul 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
Of the three stories, I enjoyed the third the most, but that is probably just because I have already read the first book in that series. The second story was also a fun read, I ended up adding that author's books to my tbr pile. The first story was just okay, it was a bit hard to get into and it felt rushed without much of a resolution at the end.
Rebecca Whitten
Jul 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I only read Lexi George's part & adored every word!! Cannot wait to read more of her work! She definitely has been living in Alabama & is familiar with the personalities that we encounter. Her characters are a delight & remind me of people I encounter on a daily basis! Thank you for the giggles Lexi!!
Mary
Oct 10, 2011 rated it did not like it
Slogged through the first one - nope, never got any better. Kind of ripped off Devil Wears Prada and Ugly Bettie. Sorry, but constant descriptions of how you are dressing Evil Barbie doesn't substitute for character development. I like Angie Fox, but couldn't finish this one. Didn't bother with the third. I have better things to do with my life.
Starla
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book had 3 great paranormal stories. The Demon Hunter 1.5 filled in the Damien and Shiloh's story from the Biker Witches/Accidental Demon Slayer series by Angie Fox. I enjoyed all 3 books. Great read.
Karen
Nov 26, 2012 rated it it was ok
I didn't realize this is a collection of short stories.
The first one "Hot" is about a demon run fashion magazine. It was cute.
Hot sex scenes.

The second story: So I Married A Demon Slayer is about a demon run Vegas casino.
It was pretty cute.

Didn't read the third story.
  • Demon Hunting in the Deep South (Demon Hunting, #2)
  • Oceanborne (Seaborne #2)
  • Must Love Vampires
  • The Real Werewives of Vampire County (Guardians of Eternity, #8.5)
  • Highland Hunger (MacNachton Vampires, #8) (Knights, #0.6)
  • Within the Flames (Dirk & Steele, #11)
  • Cupid Cats (Dark Ones #7.5)
  • Demons Are a Girl's Best Friend (Hex, #5)
  • Nightshine (Kyndred, #4)
  • Eternity's Mark
  • Demons Prefer Blondes (Demons Unleashed, #1)
  • StarFire (DemonSlayers, #3)
  • Hold Me If You Can (Soulfire #3)
  • His Dark Bond (Fallen, #2)
  • Vampire Dragon (Works Like Magick, #3)
  • Night Falls on the Wicked (Moon Chasers, #5)
  • Frostbound (The Dark Forgotten, #4)
  • Shadowman (Shadow, #3)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Angie Fox writes sweet, fun, action-packed mysteries. Her characters are clever and fearless, but in real life, Angie is afraid of basements, bees, and going up stairs when it is dark behind her. Let’s face it. Angie wouldn’t last five minutes in one of her books.

Angie is best known for her SOUTHERN SPIRITS™ mysteries, and for her ACCIDENTAL DEMON S
More about Angie Fox

Demon Hunting (5 books)
  • Demon Hunting in Dixie (Demon Hunting, #1)
  • Demon Hunting in the Deep South (Demon Hunting, #2)
  • Demon Hunting in a Dive Bar (Demon Hunting, #3)
  • Demon Hunting With a Dixie Deb (Demon Hunting, #4)
  • Demon Hunting with a Sexy Ex (Demon Hunting #5)

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Exploited (Zero Day, #1)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Alexis (Ace Security, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Unlucky in Love (Lucky, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Secret (Mercy Kilpatrick, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Difference Between Us (Opposites Attract #2)
  • Bullets & Bonfires
  • White Lace and Promises
    $3.99 $0.99
  • To Commit (The Broken Roads #2)
  • The Yard Rose
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken, Not Spurred (Lone Star Burn, #1)
  • One Summer Day in Rome
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Chasing Down a Dream: A Blessings Novel
  • The Pursuit of Love
    $11.99 $1.99
  • After the War Is Over: A Novel
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Kissing Mr. Right (Colorado Hearts #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Riding the Storm (ACRO, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • It Had to Be Him (It Had to Be #1)
  • The Love Goddess' Cooking School
    $10.99 $2.99
  • That Way Again
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Never Let Go (Haven, Montana #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • To Dream (The Broken Roads #4)
  • All the Way from Texas
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Pretty Little Killers (The Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Ghouls Rush In (Peyton Clark, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forever Surprised (Forever Bluegrass #6)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • To Trust (The Broken Roads #1)
  • A Falling Star
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bones Don't Lie (Morgan Dane #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Just Grace (Oklahoma Land Rush, #4)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Chaos (Guards of the Shadowlands, #3)
  • Nailed (Worked Up, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Montana Cherries (Montana Wildes, #1)
  • The Lake House
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Velvet (The Promised Land #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Fated (Servants of Fate, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Targeted (Callahan & McLane, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Emma's Folly (Oklahoma Land Rush, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Redemption (The Love's Valley #4)
  • In the Cards
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Tilly (The Drifters & Dreamers #2)