Start by marking “You Are Psychic” as Want to Read:
You Are Psychic

You Are Psychic

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  194 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Clairvoyance is the ability to see visual information through extrasensory means. It is like watching a movie unfold before your eyes, or dreaming while you are awake. According to Debra Lynne Katz, anyone who can visualize a simple shape or color has basic clairvoyant ability that can be developed.
The only book of its kind that focuses solely on clairvoyance, "You Are Ps
Published September 1st 2010 by Llewellyn Publications (first published December 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about You Are Psychic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Are Psychic

Melissa
A friend recommended this to me, and I'm glad she did, because I'm not sure I would have picked it up on my own. Even if you don't have any interest in doing clairvoyant readings, there are so many helpful techniques for calling back your energy, separating your energy from someone else's if you start picking up on their emotions and other crap, grounding and centering yourself, etc.

I do tarot readings, and some of these methods I have been intuitively using without knowing why, but this book g
Robin Peppersack
"Americans do not wake up in the morning longing for a balanced budget. What we do long for cannot be put in material terms, because it is not material. We're about to realize that our biggest problems, and our most powerful solutions, are not outside but within." Marianne Williamson, The Healing of America, 1997

"If you want to be a seer - than you must see yourself clearly with no lies - no hidden agendas - through your own eyes - your light - your darkness - your fears - your dreams - the symb
Calantirniel
Sep 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book came highly recommended to me by a mutual friend who is a professional psychic. I have read books in this genre for 2 decades now, and have been disappointed with books about being psychic. The problem was that it was overly simplified, or that many steps (tools) were not revealed, wherein opening your abilities without proper skills like proper grounding, healthy boundaries, etcetera would not bring about ideal situations! I am not even quite done yet and I have already learned so man ...more
Kelley
Feb 08, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-age
I found this book to be a fantastic manual on personal energetic control.The parts of the book that I read were very easy to read. Almost too easy, if you know what I mean. At times I felt myself wanting just a bit more of an explanation of certain philosophies. However, I did practice a lot of the techniques that she introduced and found them to be tremendously helpful. A good read for someone who finds themselves to be a bit spacey and would like to feel more grounded.
Wendy Arnott
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended by the Reiki Grand Master that did my attunement after I went back to her to ask her for advise. Its a keeper, good reference guide for years to come. I am actually a psychic intuitive with clairaudience abilities so while some was not needed for me, the information supports all abilities
Curt Remington
Aug 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The year I spent in clairvoyant training was absolutely life-changing. It convinced me that we are eternal spiritual beings, and there is a vast spiritual world around us, (on a higher vibration or frequency) that most people are completely unaware of. Many of the meditation and clairvoyance techniques we learned are covered in this excellent book by Debra Lynne Katz. The more advanced techniques are covered in Katz’s follow-up book, Extraordinary Psychic. During that year of training, I also le ...more
Aleta
Jan 16, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The author is a graduate of the Berkely Psychic Institute and now has her own business in Sedona, AZ. I'm finding this book to be a wonderfully comprehensive and sensible guide to understanding your natural abilities. For those who are new to the idea, it helps to take the wierdness out of the "psychic" idea & thinking of yourself as so and puts a practicle spin on the idea. For those who aleady know they are naturally clairvoyant and those who practice & play in the field, this is a gre ...more
Harold  Stratton
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a useful read for the psychic who is also a paranormal investigator. There is a wealth of useful tools in this book, though I am still working with as nothing worthwhile happens overnight.
Janet
Aug 01, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a fun book to read to learn how to develop your intuitive skills and protect your energy in practical no-nonsense ways. How fun!
Matthew LaFave
I am fairly certain this one comes from the right place. The author somewhat resembles Pastor Melissa Scott, and there have been times when I have worked on my posture.

I think I should add that I have heard somewhere that the egg won the fight regarding the hen by a score of around 300 million years. The egg was even proclaimed as "The definitive difference between mortality and immortality."
I actually can say that I know that people do have healing powers, and that is a fact that does make me

Sara
Jun 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
This is a must read for anyone who is interested in clairvoyance and healing in general. This book presents various tools that are not only useful for doing readings, but can also be used in your every day life when meditating or doing your daily tasks. This book provided me with different perspectives and techniques on the subject matter. Every person has the inherent capability of using their spiritual abilities. We all have spirits, and can access this. I recommend this book to everyone. The ...more
Rhonda Browning White
I will definitely re-read this book soon. There's simply too much for me to process at first reading. By trying some of the meditation principles, I've become more relaxed, and I'm learning to trust my intuition more. What's amazing is that it's proving stronger and more intuitive; improving like any muscle would with repetitive use.
Much of this book underscores what I already believe about faith and God's power to heal within all of us.
Katz's training in psychology and social work shows throu
Tcatignani
awesome book, detailed and descriptive
Kristine
Jan 02, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a great and interesting book for anyone interested in developing psychic abilities, even if you don't think you have them.
You really do and so does everyone else. Have fun!
Michelle
Katz really takes an intuative look at the subject. Pretty interesting!
Calantirniel
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My review on a prior edition release: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Not a bad book, it is really useful for those new to Clairvoyant Reading. I've finished this book with some useful tips and exercises to help to develop my psychic ability further.
Sandra
May 28, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help
I can look through you, I can feel you close to me, I can be with whom I want ...
it's incredible how the power of mind works, I love it, as the power of our minds there is nothing better.
Dulce
  • Your Aura and Your Chakras: The Owner's Manual
  • The Gift: Understand and Develop Your Psychic Abilities
  • Messages From Spirit: The Extraordinary Power of Oracles, Omens, and Signs
  • You Are Psychic!: The Free Soul Method
  • The Healer's Manual: A Beginner's Guide to Energy Therapies (Llewellyn's Health and Healing Series)
  • Tarot for Writers
  • Unfinished Business: What the Dead Can Teach Us About Life
  • Realms of the Earth Angels: More Information for Incarnated Angels, Elementals, Wizards, and Other Lightworkers
  • In the Shadow of the Shaman: Connecting with Self, Nature, and Spirit
  • Shakti Mantras: Tapping into the Great Goddess Energy Within
  • Psychic Healing: Using the Tools of a Medium to Cure Whatever Ails You
  • Raise Your Vibration: Tips and Tools for a High-Frequency Life (Raise Your Vibration min-e-book™ series, #1)
  • The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity: Your Guide to Finding Meaning in Signs Big and Small
  • Psychic Dreamwalking: Explorations at the Edge of Self