Start by marking “Paladins (The Peleg Chronicles #2)” as Want to Read:
Paladins (The Peleg Chronicles #2)

Paladins

(The Peleg Chronicles #2)

Paladins, the second book of the Peleg Chronicles, finds us back in the company of Lord McDougal and Fergus Leatherhead as the Death Hunt begins. But the outcome is not what one would expect. Can they escape? Will they find the foundlings before the Dragon Priests do? Our noble heroes must put all their hope in the Lord's mercies, while they journey forward by faith. They ...more
Published May 3rd 2010 by Zoe and Sozo Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Paladins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paladins

Start your review of Paladins (The Peleg Chronicles #2)
Tony Breeden
Oct 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
In Paladins, book two of Matthew Christian Harding’s Peleg Chronicles, we return to the post-Flood world of the Quixotic Lord McDougal, his faithful squire Fergus Leatherhead and the young and intrepid ranger Thiery.

All of the characters we were so happily acquainted with in Foundlings return, though some for not so long as we would have liked. Still, one of the only problems with the first novel was that the story followed two strong protagonists whose storylines intermingled but never quite
Lori Twichell
Sep 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Matthew Christian Harding has immersed us in a world of fantasy with no enchantments or wizardry, no evolution or humanistic theory but jam packed with adventure, intrigue and, in nearly every word, God’s love and grace. With astounding perception and detail, Harding carries the reader through a world that’s as full of fantasy as it is reality. With beautiful dialogue, characters and plot twists reminiscent of the best tales of C.S. Lewis, as I was reading I was envious of Harding’s ...more
Ebookwormy1
While marketing professionals may have recommended a trilogy, the Peleg Chronicles is just one story, with some rather arbitrary cliff hangers between books. The first edition lacked luster and I'm not sure the second will sell as well anyway. In addition, the somewhat slow start of the first book would be mitigated by a single binding, although I have to concede, it makes it easier to carry!

I couldn't say at the end of Book 1 that I really CARED about the characters, but I found myself warming
Rebecca Loyd
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Second book of the Peleg Chronicles

I know most of the potential readers of this book will have read the first book Foundlings already. I just want to convince you that this was a fantastic second installment to the trilogy. The author did an awesome job of building on the excitement and adventure of the first book using the same quality of beautiful wisdom and scriptural truths. So read it! You will be glad you did.
Megan
Apr 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing! This one is much better than the first one in my opinion, and the plot is quite exciting. If you have read the first one, you definitely need to read this one. If you haven't read the first one then it is worth reading, at least so you can get to this one .
Joel Reed
Oct 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I can't praise this series enough. The second book was just as incredible as the first one. I'm reading this trilogy out loud to my family, and they all love it. We are going to start the third one right away!
Ash
Oct 01, 2019 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF
Barbara Keigher
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Super!
All the 'fantasy' you could want, dragons, an evil witch, knights, etc etc.
Great character development and plot.
Best of all Bible verses weaved in with application.
Frode
Nov 06, 2012 rated it liked it
I liked it better than the first book. Perhaps that is because there were some new characters, and the ones from book 1 were more developed. The author has a good imagination. Again, he weaves Scripture in nicely. I think young boys will enjoy it.
Bill
Dec 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
I read this aloud to my children. I had to read the first 30 pages of the third book because of the cliffhanger ending. I think most of the characters are well developed.
Steve Hemmeke
Jan 04, 2018
Carol Siacotos
Nov 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Green Ember (The Green Ember, #1)
  • Ember Falls (The Green Ember, #2)
  • Flight of the Raven (The Ravenwood Saga, #2)
  • The Endless Knot (The Song of Albion, #3)
  • Embers (Abiassa's Fire, #1)
  • The Silver Hand (The Song of Albion, #2)
  • The Rise and Fall of Mount Majestic
  • The Paradise War (The Song of Albion, #1)
  • Henry V
  • Much Ado About Nothing
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
  • The Prisoner of Cell 25 (Michael Vey, #1)
  • How Much Is a Million?
  • Seeds of Change: Planting a Path to Peace
  • Leonardo Da Vinci
  • Infinity and Me
  • One Grain of Rice: A Mathematical Folktale
  • Relic of His Heart

The Peleg Chronicles (3 books)
  • Foundlings (The Peleg Chronicles, #1)
  • Loresmen (The Peleg Chronicles #3)