Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Start by marking “Starseed, the Third Millennium: Living in the Posthistoric World” as Want to Read:
Starseed, the Third Millennium: Living in the Posthistoric World
Enlarge cover
Rate this book
Clear rating
Open Preview

Starseed, the Third Millennium: Living in the Posthistoric World

(The Starseed Trilogy #3)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  30 ratings  ·  2 reviews
From the author of Starseed Transmissions, this book provides channelled spiritual guidance on the paradigm that seems to be approaching at the same time as the beginning of the third millenium after the birth of Christ - one in which we are moving away from the chronological/serial view of time and toward a more simultaneous view of time. Ken Carey is the founder and admi ...more
Paperback, 224 pages
Published November 7th 1991 by HarperOne (first published 1991)
More Details... Edit Details

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Reader Q&A

To ask other readers questions about Starseed, the Third Millennium, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Starseed, the Third Millennium

This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Add this book to your favorite list »

Community Reviews

Showing 1-55
4.43  · 
Rating details
 ·  30 ratings  ·  2 reviews


More filters
 | 
Sort order
Jen Johnson
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mind = blown. I'm not even sure I was able to process 35% of this book, but the other 65% I COULD process was pretty beautiful, and just what I needed to hear at the start of this year specifically. Definitely one I will reread throughout my life. This stuff resonates with me in a big way, and this book was gorgeously worded. Thrilled I got to check it out.
Heather Austin
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality
A gentle, clear alarm clock to awaken the sleeping who are ready to hear it. It was consciousness changing for me, and I'll definitely be reading it again with a pen to underline and write about specific things that light me up.
Roberto Guelfi
rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2016
Pabalelo
rated it really liked it
May 01, 2017
Libby Clinton
rated it really liked it
May 23, 2014
Brandon Commiskey
rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2013
Matthew Carlson
rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2014
Linda Turnage
rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2014
Jaime C. Pleps
rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2016
June Noble
rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2016
Alfred
rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2017
Kathryn
rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2017
Rita I Ribé
rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2019
Joshua Allison
rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2019
Ivana Radovcic
rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2019
Keith
rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2014
Rachel Thomas
rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2012
Inara
rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2008
Mary Truitt Hill
rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2018
Cathy
rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2011
Marc
rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2014
Robbie Copley
rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2014
Stuart Arville
rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2014
Ashraf Hadden
rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2018
Richard DeGennaro
rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2015
Ken Ford
rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2011
Andrew Greenwood
rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2018
Lucca
rated it liked it
May 03, 2014
Shivam
rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2014
Lexie
added it
Mar 27, 2012
David
added it
May 28, 2012
Sarah
added it
May 04, 2013
Salvador
is currently reading it
Jul 21, 2013
Priscilla Douglas
marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2013
Chris
marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013
Mynzah Osiris
marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014
Nichole
marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Cassidy Pavey
marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Angel Montano
is currently reading it
Feb 02, 2015
Val Johnson
marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Amira Solmaia
is currently reading it
Apr 07, 2015
Joanna Silvester
marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Thaleia Whitely
marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
ChellRaven
marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Steven Chang
marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Introverted Indigo
marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Goldilocks
marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Sarah
added it
Jul 03, 2016
Andre' F
marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Eirena
marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Be the first to start one »
31 followers
Ken Carey has been conducting workshops on education and the environment for more than ten years. He is the author of several books, including ‘The Starseed Transmissions’, ‘Vision’ and ‘The Third Millennium’.

Other books in the series

The Starseed Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Starseed Transmissions
  • Return of the Bird Tribes