Start by marking “Moving Target” as Want to Read:
Moving Target

Moving Target

3.8  ·  Rating details ·  41 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
An innocent woman. An assassin with a conscience. A deadly attraction.

Although Anna Winter doesn't fit the profile, Nathanial "Wolf" Thornton can't be sure she isn't the woman he's supposed to assassinate without getting a closer look.

Once he discovers his cover's been blown, his options are limited: walk away or watch an innocent woman suffer the consequences.

A slav
Published July 5th 2010 by Lyrical Press (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Moving Target, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moving Target

MBR
I liked:

1- Mmm.. you guys guessed right! Of course Wolf tops the list of my likes for this short novella. I felt my heart literally go aflutter when Wolf came up beside Anna asking her to dance, while promising with his eyes of things that he wants to do to her that just made my knees go weak. The club scene was definitely something! *wicked grin*

2- Anna. I liked her because she doesn’t wait around fussing and bemoaning about the fact that an assassin who has been hired to kill her is the one wh
Stacey Espino
Aug 04, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a ride this book was! A must read contemp. suspence novel that will have you hanging on until the end. Very well written book!
LynnMarie
Aug 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LynnMarie’s Review

Where do I even begin? I didn’t know what to expect when I started reading, Moving Target. I have read some of Rosalie Stanton’s paranormal work, and I must say she is in her element when writing contemporary romance.

Anna is trying to start over after losing her job and hiding from an ugly truth. When her best friend drags her to a bar for some much needed unwinding, she meets Wolf, the man that has been secretly watching her for weeks.

What unfolds next is a wild ride to stay
Book Utopia
Jul 16, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: suspense
In spite of a good beginning, it fell apart for me as I got to know the characters more. Wolf is meant to be charming, but came across as an ass, while Anna is inconsistent and whiny. If the assassin plot was good, I might be willing to overlook these shortcomings, but ultimately, the conspiracy around why Anna is being hunted is unnecessarily convoluted for a short novella as well as downright silly in a few parts. Worse, it doesn’t even get resolved onscreen. Anna does something she could (sho ...more
J.A. Saare
Jul 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As with all of Rosalie's stuff, I know I'm going to get something HOT. Moving Target is no exception. Wolf is scorching and Anna is just the right amount of nice to his naughty.

This could definitely be an expanded story (written in parts perhaps) that I would love to read. Hope to see more of this couple in the future.
ツ Renée
Apr 07, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sexy-romance
I liked Nathan and Anna. Their banter was fun; their chemistry was hot. Nathan is an interesting character. An assassin with a conscience, he’s seemingly in control of everything in his life, except his reaction to Anna. I like that both he and Anna showed their human qualities. At times they were confident, witty, sexy, and vulnerable.
Deanna
Nov 04, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who loves short suspense tales
Recommended to Deanna by: the author
Loved it! Rosalie Stanton knows how to write!
Kim Mccoy
Aug 12, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If anyone ever puts a hit out on me, I hope Wolf's the one who comes to collect. Quick banter, fun characters, and an exciting story.
C.H. Scarlett
KelBel
Nov 03, 2011
Gwen
Mar 07, 2014
Rosalie Stanton is an award winning erotic romance author, with emphasis in paranormal and contemporary. A lifelong enthusiast of larger than life characters, Rosalie enjoys building worlds filled with strong heroes and heroines of all backgrounds.

Rosalie lives in Missouri with her husband. At an early age, she discovered a talent for creating worlds, which evolved into a love of words and storyte
More about Rosalie Stanton...