Start by marking “Use Your Illusion” as Want to Read:
Use Your Illusion

Use Your Illusion

3.27  ·  Rating details ·  60 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Tanner can't help but lust after sexy football player Brent. But Brent's straight, or so Tanner thinks, so Tanner dresses like a hot girl to flirt with him at a party.

But Tanner is a little too convincing, and Brent really wants to get to know "her" better. When the truth is revealed, Brent isn't the only who is surprised.
Published October 2010 by Phaze Books

To ask other readers questions about Use Your Illusion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Use Your Illusion

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Ending was a little more open than i like but was a cute story. I really liked Nena even though she was so deceitful. Loved Brent he was so cute
Ebook Addict Reviews
You have to admire a man who knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to go after him even if it does require a little cross dressing.

I’m not particularly fond of cross dressing stories but the blurb for Use Your Illusion caught my attention and once I started reading, kept it. Jade Falconer delivered a quick quirky read that had me laughing and reaching for a tall glass of ice water. I appreciate that it didn’t end in happily ever after. That would not have been believable to me but for a quick swe
Brenda Maldonado
Dec 27, 2010 rated it liked it
In this very short story,a cross-dressing college student pursues the man of his dreams by appearing as the man's dream girl. While in general I love characters that cross-dress, I found myself bothered by some of the attitudes in this story. Taken as face value, it was a hot little tale. If I let myself analyze even a bit of the plot, I can't help but be mad at the main character's dishonesty. *sigh* I can only recommend this story for m/m erotic romance readers who can truly suspend disbelief ...more
Sally
Nov 04, 2010 rated it really liked it
Considering its length (about 30 pages), Jade manages to accomplish quite a bit with this story. We get to follow Tanner through his first crush, date, and sexual encounter; the confusing emotional aftermath of his deception; and the ultimate realisation (and reciprocation) of his lust. It’s definitely an experience worth sharing, and a book that will make you smile long after you’ve put it down.
Chris
Nov 16, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, gay, done, short, 2010, ebook
Ok short m/m romance about a college student with a crush on a straight jock who doesn't know he exists.
Don Bradshaw
A cute short story. Tanner wanted Brent badly enough to go to the extreme. Don't analyze this story too closely just enjoy the ride.
Melanie~~
Cute and sweet if unrealistic. But it IS fantasy. Very smexy ending. I'd re-read this story.
Arzu
Jan 24, 2013
Sophie
Nov 07, 2010
Luke
rated it did not like it
Feb 09, 2012
Saskie-
rated it it was ok
Aug 23, 2011
1119407
Inspired by the important things in life: beauty, love, and passion, Jade has spent several years writing erotic fiction. The forbidden nature of homoeroticism has been the basis for many megabytes of fiction that has delighted a wide circle of online readers.
More about Jade Falconer...