Start by marking “All The Days Of My Life (so Far)” as Want to Read:
All The Days Of My Life (so Far)

All The Days Of My Life (so Far)

3.47  ·  Rating details ·  263 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
You think your life is nuts?

Since I was sixteen, I've spent time on Death Row, tried to sell my baby sister on the black market, been stranded at the altar (repeatedly), lied about my son's paternity, and fought viciously with just about everybody in town. Well, okay, it wasn't really me--it was my character, Sami Brady on Days of Our Lives. But like Sami, I've had my sh
Published July 1st 2005 by Kensington (first published June 30th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about All The Days Of My Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All The Days Of My Life

Jitka Egressy
Sep 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you are a fan of Days, than you will love it!

I'm not that person, but I love Alison from The Biggest Loser, so I enjoy this book as well.

I don't like so much parts about Days simply because I didn't look them so much :-)
Alex
Sep 19, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
I started watching Days of Our Lives with my mom when I was in 5th grade. At first, it was just catching the show when I was home sick or on vacation from school. But by the time I hit the summer before 8th grade, I was religiously watching every day, along with the awesomely-horrible Passions that came on right after. I taped both of these shows on my VCR every single day all the way up until I was a senior in high school.

So that being said, when I walked past this book in the library I kn
Ashton Rayne
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just love Alison Sweeney and this book gave me a look into her life and I so enjoyed it!
Mary
Apr 24, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mine is autographed!
Laurel-Rain
Jun 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Alison Sweeney's "All The Days Of My Life (so Far)" spotlights her first decade on the show Days of Our Lives--since then, she has been on the show for another decade.

As a fan of the show and Alison's character Sami Brady, I was riveted to the pages, learning what it was like for her to inhabit this character, who apparently is quite different from Alison herself. While Sami is a troublemaker that doesn't mind breaking the rules to get what she wants, Alison seems to be a well-balanced person wi
Kylie
Jan 10, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Let me start by stating that although I don't read a lot of them anymore, I do love Biographies. I am also a fan of Ali Sweeney, not for her Days of our Lives work, but for The Biggest Loser, and for her advocacy of healthy eating over extreme starvation dieting.

However this book was disappointing.

I admit, I got it free through Pixel of Ink (if you have a Kindle and you haven't already, you must check it out -www.pixelofink.com) and I didn't check the release date first. This was published in
Erica
Jun 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Right now I am reading All the Days of My Life (So Far). It's an autobiography written by the actress Alison Sweeney (who was on "Days of Our Lives" and the host of "The Biggest Loser"). I used to be a huge "Days of Our Lives" fan. Her character (Sami Brady) was one of my favorites. I'm not watching the show anymore (mainly because I don't have cable right now...however, I couldn't stomach Sami anymore after she became involved with her rapist). I have been enjoying this book so far. She gives s ...more
Jennifer Brown
Mar 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With Alison leaving Days, I decided to get her bio from the library. After reading about the schedule for the soap, I can completely understand why she is quitting to be with her kids. Talk about a hectic schedule! I'm surprised she even had time to have them :-) I admire her for everything she has done (and for eating worms just to continue for charity on Fear Factor!!). Good luck in her future and I look forward to reading more stuff by her!
Kim
Would love to read a more current book from her to see how her life has changed in the past 8 to 10 years, but I enjoyed reading this even though it was a bit old. I love Days, and I love the character of Sami. I hope good things continue to come Alison's way when her soap opera career ends, and we get new opportunities to see her in television and movies. I think she's an excellent actress, and from her book, she seems like a down-to-earth person.
Nov 11, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction, memoirs
I picked up this book because I am a huge Days of Our Lives fan, and Alison Sweeney's character is my fave on the show. The book started out interesting when she was describing how she got the part on DOOL and I enjoyed reading about all the old storylines that I'd forgotten about. I found Alison's advice about weight management to be realistic; something that anyone can do whether you're a Hollywood starlet or a busy woman on the go. It's all about moderation and consistency.
  • The Gluten Connection: How Gluten Sensitivity May Be Sabotaging Your Health - And What You Can Do to Take Control Now
  • Finding Compassion in China: A Bicycle Journey Into the Countryside
  • I'm Walking as Straight as I Can: Transcending Disability in Hollywood and Beyond
  • Fall Down, Laughing: How Squiggy Caught Multiple Sclerosis and Didn't Tell Nobody
  • Book
  • Watching What We Eat: The Evolution of Television Cooking Shows
  • Anne Frank
  • The Package Deal: My (not-so) Glamorous Transition from Single Gal to Instant Mom
  • His Brother's Keeper
  • Kasey to the Rescue: The Remarkable Story of a Monkey and a Miracle
  • I Just Want You to Know: Letters to My Kids on Love, Faith, and Family
  • Blind: A Memoir
  • Inside Pee-wee's Playhouse: The Untold, Unauthorized, and Unpredictable Story of a Pop Phenomenon
  • Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far
  • The Music Room
  • Not a Happy Camper: A Memoir
  • Too Many Cooks: 4 Kids, 1 Mom, 102 New Recipes
  • Crafting and Executing Strategy: Text and Readings
Alison Ann Sweeney is an American dramatic actress, author, novelist and reality show host. Sweeney is best known for her portrayal of Samantha 'Sami' Brady on NBC's long running 'Days of our Lives.' In this role, she has earned a Daytime Emmy Award. In 2007, she became the host of 'The Biggest Loser.'
More about Alison Sweeney...