Start by marking “Come The Spring - Cinta Bersemi (Roses #5)” as Want to Read:
Come The Spring - Cinta Bersemi (Roses #5)

Come The Spring - Cinta Bersemi

(Claybornes' Brides (Rose Hill) #5)

Cole Clayborne selalu hidup dengan menyerempet bahaya sehingga ia tidak mau terikat dalam pernikahan. Suatu ketika, Cole terseret ke dalam kasus perampokan yang dilakukan oleh Geng Blackwater yang kejam. Cole tidak pernah menyangka kalau keterlibatannya dalam kasus ini akan membawa perubahan besar pada masa depannya.

Sementara itu, Jessica Summers tidak pernah menduga kalau
Mass Market Paperback, 475 pages
Published November 2010 by Dastanbooks (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Come The Spring - Cinta Bersemi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Come The Spring - Cinta Bersemi

Start your review of Come The Spring - Cinta Bersemi (Roses #5)
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

It’s been over a year since I read the last novella installment of Julie Garwood’s The Claybornes of Rose Hill series, so I decided it was time to bite the bullet and get it done!

Come the Spring is Cole Clayborne’s story, who I fell in love with in the earlier books. I’ve been dying to read this, but reviews and comments from friends and other readers had me concerned that it might not measure up, which is why I waited so long. I had hoped that maybe if I put some time between my last reading
Carolyn
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Re-read.

Wonderful wrap up and ending to a terrific series. I just loved it.

Years ago, my mom told me to read this series. She loved it. But, I wasn't interested in "western historicals," so I ignored her recommendation. Yes, I loved Julie Garwoods historicals, but it just did not appeal to me. Well, my mom was right (of course). I'm sure she is smiling down on me now. I told you, Carolyn! Yes, mom, you were right and I loved the entire series. It was fabulous. Better late than never. ;)
Jazmin
Jan 05, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Debbi
Oct 16, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The last book is Cole's story. He was the restless, "I'll never get married." brother. This series was mildly entertaining but very predictable. I never had a doubt that a love match wouldn't work out or that the bad guy would get away and a happy ending was a sure bet. I need a little more realism than that I guess as my next pick is a WWII novel.
Sue
Solid 4.25.

Enjoyed this very much, fortunately this entire series had the same narrator so if your listening right through as I have there are no jarring changes.

A great conclusion to a wonderful series, For the Roses being the best... but this is a great conclusion. All the Claiborne's are great but Mary Rose and Cole have always been my personal favorites.

Need something similar try JG's Prince Charming, this is I think my favorite of all her mixed environment books (Old West with a touch of
C.
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Cole finally gets his own book. Well, sorta. He has to share his story with Daniel Ryan, who I thought would end up being his long lost brother or something, because people kept mentioning how they looked similar.
Sharon
Jan 10, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A continuation of Rose's story. I liked this series best of Garwood's work. Although her tendency to refer to sex as "mating" can wear on a reader after five novels, these characters are likeable and always leave you interested in their fate.
Sue Mosher
Feb 06, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't really get into this one. I'm not a big fan of westerns.
Mirian
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
this is not a romance, half book and the mc didn't even met. give me a break.
Carolyn F.
Sweet story, a little adventure with the normal will he/she or won't he/she. There are two love stories in one in this book. Not as good as the other Garwood stories I've read, but still enjoyable.
Elaine
A fast fun read. A bit predictable but that's ok. An enjoyable story.
Karen Voitik
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
>Book review – Come the Spring
>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the 5th in the For the Roses series and ends in an HEA. Cole Clayborne finally meets his match and the elusive marshal that has been dogging him all over the South. Cole is made in to a Federal Marshal, which causes him to rethink some of his reactions to various situations. Chasing a gang of violent bank robbers, Cole and Marshal Ryan are trying to protect 3 women, one of whom may have been a witness to one of the
Raye
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the first book in this series, but the short stories that followed were hit or miss, so I had my fingers crossed for this final book, focusing on Cole, the fastest draw among the brothers, who is often mistaken for a gunslinger. In this novel he joins with a U.S. Marshal to run down a murderous gang of bank robbers. The search for the criminals and the protection of a witness to their crimes leads him to meet Jessica, a young mom who is one of three women targeted as a possible witness. ...more
Elizabeth
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve always been a fan of Cole since the first book and I love him even more in this book. I also love Daniel Ryan. Love him lots! Daniel Ryan is now my favorite Julie Garwood character! Cole and Daniel are smart and hilarious together and I love all of their interactions. I’m glad Cole finally found a woman to be with. He and Jessica are perfect together. Back to Daniel Ryan. In this book, Daniel and Grace took my breath away. They make such a cute couple and I wish Julie Garwood would give us ...more
Iza Soares
Rating 6 of 7

Oh my fucking God what was this book holy fucking shit couldn't ever guess all the plot twist. And Ryan is amazing! I laughed a lot and loves Cole and Ryan interacting! Only thing I kind of complain is that for some reason I thought Ryan and Cole were brothers so pretty disappointed they weren't but honestly it didn't spoil this book even an inch

This is one of the best series I have ever read, and I have pretty high standards to family series. I'm actually extremely sad it's over
jane pearson
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Clayborne Brothers

A truly wonderful brilliantly told story I was engrossed from beginning to end. The author pulled out all the stops on this one and I so enjoyed Cole Clayborne's story and Daniels Ryan's which was an added bonus 2 love stories in one it was very emotional I laughed cried cheered and booed as I read the plot. And the twist I did not see that coming. The characters were excellent and Cole and Daniels banter even with the ladies was great to read I love this series maybe Cooper
Joan  Ridge
Okay, the book I read didn't have the man on it so I must have clicked on the wrong book.
I really enjoyed the story....the one that has the authors name then Come The Spring on the cover. I really loved the story it was so good ....I hated to put it down.
Thank you Ms. Garwood for this great read.
Courtney
Great escape that involves two deputies trying to find the right woman that can identify the bank robbers that has caused havoc for them? But who is the right witness: the lady, the mother, or the beauty? It was a great read to solve this mystery.
Nancy Tarter
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

I enjoy reading JULIE'S books. I have read them all. She I one I my favorite writers. Come the Spring certainly lives up to usual standards. It was fast paced and exciting alI the way thru.
Stacy Fernandez
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love a western with a delicious cowboy
Jamie
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A smidge predictable, but a good one. A good wrap up to the end of the series.
Christeen
This book had me gripped for the first part, but as soon as I realized we were only getting Cole's story, I have to admit that I lost interest and skimmed the rest.
Liz
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More violence than the others, at times dark and creepy, but sweetness in the darkness as people reach for one another for stability and peace. Definitely worth the stress. Good read.
Jan Norton
Way too predictable. Also the women acted out of character for that time period.
Lisa
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: julie-garwood
Another great story by one of the best story tellers of all time. Full of excitement, adventure, comedy and romance. I could not put this book down.
Barbara Pollack
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She is the Best

There is not a story teller out there that can beat Julie Garwood. I have read her books a long time and I am never disappointed...
Pat
Feb 04, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Writing was a little uneven between sweet romance and sick murder mystery. Mystery was good so was the romance, but too different tones.
Jaynie Hatton
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Could not have ended better

After reading all of the Clayborne stories, I could not have imagined a more fitting or satisfying ending. Please read again and again with me.
Lori Holcomb Mulcare
The Rose series one of my all time favorite series by Garwood
Melissa Jane Hewett
So happy to see Mary Rose's brothers get a book of their own. I had always wondered what had happened to them.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Más libros para Latinoamérica!! 1 1 Mar 06, 2017 10:25AM
Let's Talk About ...: Come The Spring (Rose #5) 1 6 Apr 08, 2013 01:30PM

• Every Breath You Take  (Second Opportunities #4)
  • The Duchess (Montgomery/Taggert, #16)
  • The Mad Earl's Bride (Scoundrels, #3.5)
  • Velvet Song (Velvet Montgomery Annuals Tetralogy  #3)
  • Someone to Watch Over Me
  • Velvet Angel (Velvet Montgomery Annuals Tetralogy #4)
  • The Maiden
  • The Black Lyon (Montgomery/Taggert, #1)
  • The Princess (Montgomery/Taggert, #10)
  • Highland Solution (Duncurra, #1)
  • Captain Jack's Woman (Bastion Club, #0.5)
  • Night Whispers (Second Opportunities, #3)
  • Wait Until Midnight
  • The Brat
  • The Velvet Promise (Velvet Montgomery Annuals Tetralogy#1)
  • The Ungrateful Governess
  • Running Wild (The Men from Battle Ridge, #1)
  • Charmed (The Donovan Legacy, #3)
With more than 35 million books in print and 26 NEW YORK TIMES bestsellers, Julie Garwood has earned a position among America's favorite fiction writers.

Born and raised in Kansas City, MO, Ms. Garwood attributes much of her success to growing up in a large family of Irish heritage. "The Irish are great storytellers who relish getting all of the details and nuances of every situation. Add in the

Claybornes' Brides (Rose Hill) (5 books)
  • For the Roses (Rose, #1)
  • One Pink Rose (Rose, #2)
  • One White Rose (Rose #3)
  • One Red Rose (Rose, #4)
“Cole Clayborne: I'm that transparent?
Daniel Ryan: No, but she is. She's always looking at you like she's thinking about shooting you.
Cole: *grins* It's love all right.
Daniel: How can you be so sure? Everyone who meets you wants to shoot you.
Cole: We're getting married.
Daniel: Has she agreed?
Cole: No.
Daniel: *laughs* Then how do you think you're going to get her to marry you?
Cole: *smiles* Ever hear of a shotgun wedding?
Daniel: No, but I've got a feeling I won't want to miss it.
Cole: Good, because your attendance is going to be required.
Daniel: Why?
Cole: Who do you think is going to hold the shotgun?”
15 likes