Start by marking “Finding Normal” as Want to Read:
Finding Normal

Finding Normal

3.43  ·  Rating details ·  91 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
When your heart is broken into a million pieces at the young age of eight, like Emma's was, it can change you. How do you begin to trust again?
Emma and her mom moved to a busy new city, her plan was to blend into the background. In fact, she thought to herself, if it were at all possible, she would simply disappear. But when Reese, the most popular girl in school, inexpli
Published (first published October 16th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Normal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Normal

Rachel Lynn Sterling
May 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book and didn't want to put it down. Although there were editing errors, I thought it was really well written. I enjoyed getting to know Emma and watching her grow into a new season of her life. I liked many of the other characters also and at one point wasn't certain which guy I was rooting for. I thought it had a good balance of humor, love, tension & drama. I might even read it again. (and that is something rarely do!)
KB Wayne
Aug 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Maybe closer to 3.5 stars, but still, I was surprised how much I liked Finding Normal.

It's the story of sixteen year-old Emma, an artist (pencil drawing) named after a book written by her mother's favorite author (Jane Austen), moving to a new town, again, and starting a new school, again. Her birthday coincides with the first day of her sophomore year; given her mother's peripatetic nature, Emma finds it easier to blend in, to make as few friends as possible because she'll just be leaving agai
Brittney Fischer
Dec 28, 2011 rated it did not like it
I read this because it was a freebie on amazon for my kindle but it was pretty cheesy. And I'm sure that some of the gramatical errors were because of the format on the kindle, but some may not have been and it was a little irritating. The relationships in this book were a little unreal. They were supposed to be normal, but it just...tried too hard.
Emma Jensen
It was amazing. Cecile caught my attention immediatly, with catchy phrases that made me laugh and cry. If you like romance books with humor and tradegy mixed together from the point of a 16 year old girl this is definitley your book.
Cameron Editing Services
Needs editing

The story was good but it needs editing. It also needs to be reformatted so that there are breaks between one day to the next.
Jamie
Aug 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I really, enjoyed this book! I couldn't put it down.
Mary
Jan 12, 2012 added it
Excellent book. Sort of like the twilight bools but left you hanging
Melissa
May 09, 2012 rated it liked it
This book was okay. It was a decent storyline, but not something that I would read over just to read.
Jan 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book!
Regina Schacht
Jun 22, 2013
Penolope
rated it did not like it
Jan 19, 2017