Start by marking “Fish & Chips (Cut & Run, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fish & Chips (Cut & Run, #3)

Fish & Chips

(Cut & Run #3)

4.48  ·  Rating details ·  11,660 ratings  ·  1,078 reviews
Special Agents Ty Grady and Zane Garrett are back on the job, settled into a personal and professional relationship built on fierce protectiveness and blistering passion. Now they're assigned to impersonate two members of an international smuggling ring-an out-and-proud married couple-on a Christmas cruise in the Caribbean. As their boss says, surely they'd rather kiss eac ...more
Published December 6th 2010 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Fish & Chips, please sign up.
Meghan I was looking for an audiobook version and instead noticed that the ebook version isn't around. What's up? Riptide has some now and Dreamspinner was…moreI was looking for an audiobook version and instead noticed that the ebook version isn't around. What's up? Riptide has some now and Dreamspinner was the original publisher (years! ago).(less)
Cut & Run by Madeleine UrbanZero at the Bone by Jane SevilleFish & Chips by Abigail RouxFaith & Fidelity by Tere MichaelsHot Head by Damon Suede
The Best of Gay Romance
3,007 books — 3,240 voters
Cut & Run by Madeleine UrbanZero at the Bone by Jane SevilleHot Head by Damon SuedeSticks & Stones by Abigail RouxFaith & Fidelity by Tere Michaels
Favorite Gay Couples
2,856 books — 3,683 voters

More lists with this book...

·  11,660 ratings  ·  1,078 reviews

Heather C
My favorite of the series...so far!

A few reasons why I ♥ Ty:
♥ He loves Zane
♥ He can play the sex kitten bottom when he wants to
♥ He can kick Zane's ass when he needs to
♥ He's a Saints fan
♥ He can remain calm and stoic in life or death situations

A few reasons why I ♥ Zane:
♥ He's addicted to Ty
♥ He's possessive of Ty
♥ He's afraid of falling...
♥ He's a closet romantic
♥ He's awesome at poker

A few reasons why I ♥ this book:
♥ It's fast paced
♥ Ty & Zane are becoming more comfortable with ea
Blacky *Romance Addict*
I finished the book Photobucket And I want to read it again Photobucket And again Photobucket And again Photobucket

100 freaking stars for this!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

These books just keep getting better and better
Photobucket

The story in this one was excellent! Ty and Zane go undercover, posing as a married couple Photobucket That first few chapters had me giggling all over, they were soooo funny, with Ty and Zane going on their make-overs Photobucket Just awsome! Then when they came on the cruise, oh that was just wonderfull! They had the chance to act affectionate to each other wh
Mo
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
This one sort of ended on a bit of fizzle for me. Was expecting a bit more to happen! Ah, well. Still a great read. Boys are undercover. LOL, when they find out what the job entails.

ZANE

TY

“He tightened his arms, not wanting Ty to move away. “It’s more than just fucking around now,” he said. “Isn’t it?” He made sure the tone of his voice emphasized that it wasn’t really a question. Ty was motionless in response. He didn’t even seem to be breathing. The silence stretched on, edging toward tension
Nancy
Cross-posted at Shelf Inflicted and at Outlaw Reviews

I’ve read lots of books that are parts of series. Though I’ve enjoyed many of them, I find it difficult to complete an entire series. Sometimes the series is too long, or too much time passes between books that I pick up other books and lose interest. Sometimes the plots and structure are too formulaic and the characters show little development. Sometimes the story and characters are moving in a direction not to my liking.

So far, I’m really e
Deborah
Nov 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Re-read 20th April - 21st April 2018.

In this book Ty and Zane are undercover taking the roles of married couple Del and Corbin Porter.
Ty is arm candy and is therefore plucked, waxed, massaged, manicured, tanned and bleached to look like Del Porter. And you can imagine just how much he enjoyed that.

Zane doesn’t escape completely as he’s styled to look like Corbin.

It soon becomes apparent that things are far more complicated and dangerous than they expected.

I love Ty and Zane and I enjoyed this b
Dia
5 stars

I loved this one!!!

This series gets better and better. I loved Cut & Run. Sticks & Stones was a little too slow paced, but this one was just what I needed: a lot of action, suspense and funny moments. Oh and some pretty unexpected scenes. I loved Ty's bluntness!

Extremely sweet ending! Give me MORE!!!
Em Lost In Books
Liked it more than previous two books. An undercover assignment that made them act like a couple in public. It was hilarious but their relationship is now in right direction, and that's what matters. Right?
Christy
Feb 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!!!

photo 59a52519-d5be-439f-8180-3691e20e1b65_zps5ede3b5b.jpg

My boy’s Ty and Zane are back and better than ever! This is probably my favorite book in the series this far.

Ty and Zane are back to work, and now they are going undercover last minute on a holiday cruise... the kicker? They are going undercover as an openly married gay couple- Corbin and Del Porter. They have to go through ‘makeovers’ and the whole nine yards. Ty’s transformation is pretty great.

Ty and Zane’s relationship was much different in this book than the first two. I loved
Meags
5 Stars

This story was fun - even with all the life-threatening situations Ty and Zane faced, which were plentiful and intense. There has always been a certain level of humour in this series, particularly in regards to Ty and Zane's mutual banter, but the funny was elevated here because of the settings and situations the guys found themselves in, and I greatly appreciated the reprieve from all things broody and violent.

The whole secret lovers going undercover as real lovers thing really worked f
Shurrn
The Cut & Run series takes to the high seas and I'm struggling not to make a "love boat" reference!

(All Spoilers are Hidden)

Ty & Zane take their first major assignment since the Tri-State Case: Go undercover, impersonating an "out and proud" married couple who are involved in an international smuggling ring...
Rach
Dec 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Rach by: Vishous
I AM SO GLAD I EAD IT WITH YOU BEAUTIFUL KELLY :)

There was definitely more action in this one!! And I don't mean of the crime kind either!!!

Those better be lustful eyes Jensen Ty!!!

Noooooo don't button it up take it off!!!!

See I know you both want it! Look at those eyes and the way that tongue comes out :)

I LOVED it especially at 85% there was a lovely part then ahhhhhh! I cannot wait for the rest of the series now :)
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5 Stars!

This one was definitely my favorite of the series so far. Enjoyed the plot, the setting.....loved that there was more development of Ty and Zanes relationship. Less near death moments for these too.

Ty really put himself out there, now I want to see Zane do the same thing!
Vishous
Ok here it goes...

Ty and Zane are assigned on another case.... honestly don't care... horrible I know, but I don't read them because of their cases anymore (like I ever did), no no no no no.... I read them because of them! Because of their conversations, their kisses, their little gentle touches, their lust for each other and of course let us not forget about their hot sex!

Now let me confess something... their every scene, whether verbal or physical has made me have... *cough*

Their assignment: p
S.J.D. Peterson
Jun 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This book was so fricken perfect!! Loved the toppy Zane!!!
Baba
"Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river."
- Malagasy Proverb -

4 1/2 stars.

Fish & Chips is book 3 in the Cut & Run series. After their mountain disaster, Ty and Zane are back on the job. They’re assigned to impersonate Del (Ty) and Corbin (Zane) Porter. Del and Corbin Porter are gay and married, and they are members of an international smuggling ring. Ty and Zane are going on a merry Christmas cruise in the Caribbean. As the story unfolds, Ty and Zane
Ele
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked the beginning. Then I was really bored until 45%. I absolutely LOVED the last 40%. Feel free to tell me "I told you so".

..............................................................

This is Renee's doing.

Jaya
Aug 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars upgraded to solid 4 stars after sleeping over it.this has nothing to do with finding my kindle beneath me when I woke up today morning
Liked this one more than the first two books in the series. Though I did find it a bit lacking in action but there were some major headways in the relationship between the MCs, so its all gooey mushy good.
Ah Zane's still my fave, he is sooo f##*ed up! :D

Karen
Aug 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
ANOTHER WILD RIDE WITH TY AND ZANE!!!!!!! CINQUE STELLE
(Un’altra corsa selvaggia con Ty e Zane… fuck… I think that’s Italian!)

What can I say… I just cannot get enough of these guys!!! Utterly addicting!!!!

“You can never have too much awesome” -Ty

This story has Ty and Zane back to working together as partners after their short mandatory vacation time in Sticks & Stones. They are working out of Baltimore, MD, Ty’s home base, and have been getting quite used to working together, and being to
Kristalia
Final rating: 5/5 stars
(view spoiler)
~Volha~
This series just keeps getting better and better! It's hard to make a cruise vacation interesting but this was fantastic. Ty and Zane transform into a married couple and the case of simple gathering information gets way out hand.

After settling into new office and new partnership both Ty and Zane become restless. New undercover case is just what they need. But as always what should have been a simple task turns into dangerous game of trying not to be killed and keeping their covers intact. In clo
Wynne Katherine
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
WOOOOO BOY

WHAT. A. RIDE.

description

This book was such a fun read! It was so much better than the second book as we get more Ty and Zane in this one (with no cockblockers in between thank god) and the sex . God fucking damn, the motherfucking sex scenes though.

GURL.

If I could have died and gone to heaven and died and gone to unicorn land, that was how it would feel like while reading those steamy hot scenes. Just.

description

Not to mention we get a closer look to the development of Zane and Ty's relationship, and l
Kaje Harper
Oct 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
4.5 stars. I liked this book best of the series so far, for several reasons. First, I think I've found the right way to read them. You have to be in a kind of zen go-with-the-flow mood. You can't ask why the FBI would consider sending two agents deep undercover and giving them back-up but would not show them pictures of the people (so they don't inadvertently shoot them) or provide any way to identify or contact or even signal distress to that back-up, and the agents unquestioningly accept that ...more
Ingie
5 Huge Stars for a very romantic and steamy book about the lovely couple Ty & Zane.

I'm in the middle of a large read requests for M/M romances right now. Just a little more than a month ago I read my first romance book about "boys who love boys". Now I'm stuck in this genre and what isn't better than another book about the this two gorgeous boys, Ty and Zane.
Ty ~ bent to kiss his shoulder, and then mowed slowly to lean more of his weight against Zane's body and whisper into his ear. "You're
♥Sharon♥
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I just love the titles of these books! Another fantastic read. Not sure I can love these two guys anymore than I already do. ❤

Simone
***4.5 stars for the audiobook version***

This was my first audiobook narrated by Sean Crisden and…BOY, WHAT A VOICE!!!

I loved the voices he gave the characters, especially Zane’s voice was to die for (like melting chocolate – very yummy!!!), but the Italian and Turkish accents of the side characters were also amazing. The first word that comes to my mind is authentic and I must say, Kudos Mr. Crisden! Very talented!

What dampened my pleasure a bit was the recording itself. The sound level was f
Renée
Reread 10/8/17

My favorite of the first 5 books....until Stars & Stripes was published.

One of the best of the series! I couldn't care less that it's a cheesy set up of them pretending to be a gay couple while undercover. It is executed so perfectly for them to finally pull it all to the surface. The affection and the communication in this one was amazing!

Perfection! On to the next one with Jewel!

~BR reread with Jewel - doing the whole series over from start to finish! ~

Erth
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I have noted in previous reviews that there is a cinematic quality to this series. It has a rhythm which sucks you in quickly and keeps you interested from beginning to end. Fish & Chips was particularly outstanding in this arena, and established itself as my favorite book in the series so far.
Susan
Jul 28, 2012 rated it really liked it

”REREAD WEEK” (Nov 24, 2012)

Awwww…I actually think I liked this better this time. First read, I couldn’t get past how outlandish the whole scenario of the story was. But, being able to look past that (or skim past it, as it were),I enjoyed some of the emotional exchanges between Ty & Zane more. Also, lots and lots of sex! (hubba, hubba!)

New Observation: I have always been Team Zane. But, my boy really pissed me off in this book during the reread. On more than a few occasions, I wanted to sla
Cristina T.

“Now understand: this may put you both in a few uncomfortable situations,” McCoy went on sincerely. “But you've both got UC experience, and I’m sure you’d both rather have to kiss each other than be shot at,” he joked. Ty cleared his throat and tried to restrain a smile.

These books just keep getting better and I'm ADDICTED!

Shortly after their so-called vacation in West Virginia, Special Agents Ty Grady and Zane Garrett are back on the job. Their superior in Baltimore, Dan McCoy, assigns them
Emma ~ The Indecisive Reader ~
With Fish & Chips we had Ty and Zane going undercover as a married couple on a cruise. Yep all fabulous, makeovers what have you but, i was so excited to see them being a couple out in public, even if they are meant to be portraying other people.
I loved watching their feelings and emotions develop in this one. Each wondering if the other was just doing things and saying things as part of their cover or their true feelings. And well of course the sex was hot hot hot! Damn they just h

• Breaking Cover (Life Lessons, #2)
  • Camp Hell (PsyCop, #5)
  • The Hell You Say (The Adrien English Mysteries, #3)
  • Warrior's Cross
  • Not My Spook! (Spy vs. Spook, #2)
  • Mexican Heat (Crimes & Cocktails, #1)
  • Dark Soul Vol. 3 (Dark Soul, #3)
  • Long Time Gone (Hell or High Water, #2)
Abigail Roux was born and raised in North Carolina. A past volleyball star who specializes in sarcasm and painful historical accuracy, she currently spends her time coaching high school volleyball and investigating the mysteries of single motherhood. Any spare time is spent living and dying with every Atlanta Braves and Carolina Panthers game of the year. Abigail has a daughter, Little Roux, who i ...more

Cut & Run (9 books)
  • Cut & Run (Cut & Run, #1)
  • Sticks & Stones (Cut & Run, #2)
  • Divide & Conquer (Cut & Run, #4)
  • Armed & Dangerous (Cut & Run, #5)
  • Stars & Stripes (Cut & Run, #6)
  • Touch & Geaux (Cut & Run, #7)
  • Ball & Chain (Cut & Run, #8)
  • Crash & Burn (Cut & Run, #9)
“You’re so freaking romantic. I don’t know how I keep my pants on.” 315 likes
“When Ty was truly hot and bothered, it could be an amazing experience, like being mauled by a lion without the fuss of needing stitches after.” 115 likes