Start by marking “The Royal Marriage” as Want to Read:
The Royal Marriage

The Royal Marriage (By Royal Command #4)

3.22  ·  Rating details ·  63 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Gabriella was shocked to discover that her late father had promised her to a prince! She must marry or be left penniless. Ricardo, the irresistibly handsome ruler of the Mediterranean principality of Moldoravia, was not easy to refuse!

Determined not to be ruled by Ricardo, Gabriella's defiance began in the bedroom. But she hadn't bargained on falling in love with her husba
Published March 1st 2006 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about The Royal Marriage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Royal Marriage

Chinablue_25 West Bostedor
Kaycee ❤️

It was an okay read. I was kinda confused and I don't know disappointed, I guess. Before I read this, I've seen a manga version of this book which I enjoyed, well, I thought it was a manga version. So I decided to read the HP version, and it wasn't what I expected because the story from the manga was completely different from this book (except the part about the heroine's father dying wish). Anyway, that and the fact that the heroine, Grabriella, annoyed me at times with her penchant for running
Jenny
Wow I couldn't put this book down. It was kind of crazy and wtf and melodramatic but thats why I loved it. Prince Ricardo and Gabrielle must marry or Gabrielle who is only 19 years old will be left peniless. She accepts but is determined to defy him and show him she is not his for the taking. ofcourse she falls in love with her husband despite her will. Ricardo's ex mistress enters the scene and things become interesting. She won't accept the fact that Ricardo is married now and doesn't feel rig ...more
Caitlin
May 30, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book will instantly grab your attention. The ending wasn't the way I would have ended the book, but it is still a great read, and will make you believe in fairy tale love.
Ann Do
Oct 04, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
harlequin comic version
Tanya Mayes
Jan 05, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read i started reading and didn't put it down. I was a little unhappy with Prince Ricardo only in the aspect as to how he handled his ex-mistress. But Ricardo and Gabrielle's story was fun and sad.
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin
All the right elements but I didn't connect with either the hero or the heroin. The story was flat (one dimensional). It was too simplistic and remarkably similar to Society Bride.
Nhan57
Aug 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good! Love the story!
Michelle
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was an ok book. I found the story a bit predictable, and maybe that's why it took me so long to finish reading this book.
Ciara Dolan
Jan 05, 2013
Sherry Wright
Oct 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Born in Scotland and brought up internationally, Fiona went to boarding school in Switzerland followed by university in several European venues. Europe was the playground for Fiona and her aristocratic peers before she married and moved to South America where she ran her own design business, before turning to fashion, creating her own label and owning several boutiques in Brazil and the US.

However
More about Fiona Hood-Stewart...

By Royal Command (6 books)
  • The Prince's Pleasure (By Royal Command, #1)
  • The Blackmail Marriage (By Royal Command, #2)
  • The Royal Baby Bargain (By Royal Command, #3)
  • The Italian Duke's Wife (By Royal Command, #5)
  • Royally Bedded, Regally Wedded (By Royal Command, #6)