Start by marking “The 100 Day Promise: Radically Transforming Your Marriage by Living with Complete Concern for Your Spouse's Happiness” as Want to Read:

See what happens when a regular husband and father of four promises to totally love and serve his wife for 100 days. What will happen to him, his wife and their relationship? Is it really worth the effort? More than just just hearing marriage platitudes, this book shows the reality of the stresses family life can bring and demonstrates the power of trusting someone enough ...more
Published October 9th 2010 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The 100 Day Promise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 100 Day Promise

Matt
Mar 07, 2012 Matt rated it liked it
The 100-day Promise gave me the opportunity to look past my selfishness and serve my wife as best as I could for several weeks. She loved it and our relationship changed because of this book. As time went on, I fell out of the 24/7 routine of serving my wife, but I gained a better perspective and I still strive to make her happy whenever I can.

I struggled with the way this book was written. It seemed to me to be a literal copy and paste from his daily notes. I would have hoped he could've taken
Ms DoubL
Jun 25, 2011 Ms DoubL rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2011
I love the concept and idea of this book. My husband has done this for me and it has changed our marriage 180 degrees. I plan on doing it for him. It's easier when he's already done it, is doing it now, for me. But very excited to put it into practice.

The writing however in this book was so awful I could barely get through it and it's a very short book. Would recommend the challenge... Would NOT recommend the book.
Joan
Joan rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2014
Aaron
Aaron rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2014
The Smiths
The Smiths rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2014
Mary
Mary rated it it was ok
Jun 12, 2011
Kathleen
Kathleen rated it liked it
Apr 07, 2013
Joan Craft
Joan Craft rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2014
Jennifer rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2014
Krista Szadorski
Krista Szadorski rated it liked it
May 31, 2015
Shingkhay
Shingkhay rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2014
Jennifer Wight
Jennifer Wight marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2011
Jlefevre
Jlefevre marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2011
Brynn
Brynn marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2011
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2011
Shambray Matthews
Shambray Matthews marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2011
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2011
Mindi Bennett
Mindi Bennett marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2011
Mary Lou
Mary Lou marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2011
Olivia
Olivia marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2012
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Brian Ebertowski
Brian Ebertowski marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Lily Noone
Lily Noone marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016