Start by marking “Ini Pasti Cinta (This Must Be Love)” as Want to Read:
Ini Pasti Cinta (This Must Be Love)

Ini Pasti Cinta (This Must Be Love)

3.55  ·  Rating details ·  281 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
Panggung siap untuk kesalahpahaman, keajaiban, dan kekacauan!

Hermia: Siap memesona penonton sebagai Juliet yang sempurna di pertunjukan musim semi SMA Athenwood. Kecuali jika mereka memberi peran itu kepada sahabatnya....

Helena: Seseorang yang meyakini cinta sejati, menunggu belahan jiwanya datang. Dia khawatir harus menunggu selamanya sampai bertemu dengan ....

Dmitri: Ana
Published 2010 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Ini Pasti Cinta, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ini Pasti Cinta

Becki
Mar 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Must Be Love (Or how I made my midsummer dreams come true…) is Tui Sutherland’s debut novel, and is a brilliant re-telling of Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream which is one of my favourite plays (as it has some of my favourite characters).

This is a brilliant adaptation of Shakespeare’s play. It is told from the points of view of Hermia and Helena who are two sixteen year-old high school students. The story is told through a series of diary entries, emails, instant messages, notes, and
Jess
Apr 10, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This Must Be Love is about two girls, one who refuses to date until she finds her "soulmate", the other who can't buy a good boyfriend. At the start, they both think they've found the One, (different guys, thank goodness, I'm not a huge fan of the whole "choose one" storyline) and are trying to get their attention. Very funny. I loved Hermia and Alex (Alex...why is every hero named Alex?!? That's MY hero's name too! Darn...but I love the name, so it's ok, haha) and thought Helena was...ok. Maybe ...more
Maria Joimilyn
Apr 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Honestly, I was pissed by how Helena thought she could get Dmitri that way. She almost ruined her bestfriend's life. How could someone be that foolish to betray her best friend, she's so selfish.( after being treated like a trash by Dmitri ) Though, in the end, of course everything fell into a magical perfect ending wherein, Helena end up with Nick and so Hermia with Alex. Okay. Just go start read the book. // Wah. I bought this book in year 2011, read and finished by just this month of April, 2 ...more
Luyanda
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was okay, it is just that I couldn't understand some of the emails and letters they kept sending each other but other than that, it was fine I enjoyed it. It was more about teenage life and other things to look up for.
Minh
Mar 13, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It's kind of boring. I can't stand on both main characters
Veronica Widya
Jun 23, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: teen-lit
Maybe 'This Must Be Love' just an ordinary story about the friendship between two girls and they lovers. But somehow, the way Tui tells the story is so interesting and the characters re so lively! XD
I love Hermia's Character especially. she's incredibly nice, energetic, kind hearted, and pure a.k.a no pretense. she just the way she is.

i didnt say that i dont like Helena's character. she have the positive personality too, like she know how to behave, and how to control herself, also she's not arr
Elizabeth Wallace
Cheesy. I've got to stop reading books like this. The worst part was Helena, who proclaimed herself a true romantic but obviously didn't do her research. Let me give you a few quotes: "Dmitri was a little distant on our last date, and I think perhaps if there were other people there to talk to it might be less...awkward?...not that things are ever awkward, of course, because that would be absurd, soul mates simply don't have awkward moments." "At least Dmitri never calls me Hermia. HE appreciate ...more
Regcorrea
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who likes to read love books
Recommended to Regcorrea by: my old 6th grade teacher
'This Must Be Love' by Tuit T.Sutherland is about a girl who is in love with a guy and she dosen'T know what or how to react to it!!! The main character is; Hermina and some of the other characters you might find are Alex (Hermina's crush) and Dmitri ( the new' hot' guy at school) Hermina is having trouble explaining how she feels about Alex. This book takes place in Athenwood ,New jersey and also in Central Park , New York. this book is told in the 1st person point of view. this one of my favor ...more
Shannon
Jun 18, 2011 rated it it was ok
Feb 16, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
Hm... what to say? I thought that the idea behind the story was interesting (recreating Shakespeare's "A Midsummer's Night Dream") and I also thought that telling the story with journal entries, emails and instant messages was cute. Other than that, I thought that the girls' dialogue was way too sophisticated for teenage girls, and the Dimitri character was abusive. I also didn't like the fact that all of the parents were portrayed as bad guys. So two stars for eye candy.
Marya
Feb 17, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: teen-chick-lit
Tui Sutherland is one of the best authors I know at creating voice. Here, she perfectly captures the voices of adolescent girls, complete with poems involving the word 'poof'. Tweens will find it great, teens will find it isn't too far from reality, and adults will thank their lucky stars they NEVER have to go through that time in their lives again!
Mattiezumi
Oct 10, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Complete guilty read. I love the cutesy, requires-no-higher-brain-function, high school drama books! This book was just good, clean FUN. A kind of pick-me-up for crappy days, a sweet, light read. It's humorous, and I have much love for the witty dialogue. Have re-read this book a zillion times, it's so cute!
Samkelisiwe
I hated Dmitri from the moment his name was mentioned. He is so self-fish, self-centered and self-absorbed! I kind of hated Helena a little near the end where she thought evil things about her best friend Hermia.

This book seriously drove me to near insanity (in a good way). I felt like I should be in there telling characters how to act.
Linda
Nov 01, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
MSJA Book Club selection November 2008. This enjoyable teen love story is a quick read told partly through e-mails, diary entries and letters. The plot is based on Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. Two best friends, Hermia and Helena, take turns narrating the tale, each in her own distinctive voice.
Mrs.
Sep 04, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lauren
Dec 29, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a wonderful book. The author was so good at what she did in here. She made is seem as if it were so predictable; you thought you knew exactly what was going to happen. BUT, she completely changes around on you! I loved it! I recommend it to any romance lover!
Kirsten
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I've read some of her other books, and so thought I'd investigate. Not so great - the characters are a bit interchangeable, and certain things happened to propel the plot forward, not because they actually made sense.
Jenna
Jun 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tui actually came to my school, and she expressed the story in such a fun and lively way. It defenitley stands out from different romantic stories and I suggest you to read it. Maybe at the age of 11?
Bea
Oct 26, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Those who like silly, sweet teen romance.
Very good. It had me in tears laughing, and the best-friend-turned-secret-crush dynamic of it was somthing i think every girl has felt about her best guy friend at one time.
Based off of Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream", with a modern twist, this book is great for girls 13-16.
Rics
Mar 23, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Teenagers
Ciara
Sep 30, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ANYONE!!!!
I love this book!!! It was awesome!!!!
adinda widya
guess am not into teenager talks .... even tho am 1 of 'em
3 more than just enuf
Melissa
Great YA about two juniors in high school wanting to fall in love, big misunderstanding.
Gina G
Jan 09, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very readable book, good fun, the only let down was that Hermia was a lot more likeable then Helena :/
Rachel
Lighthearted chick-lit
Fiona
HILARIOUS! I really loved this book and it was great how it connected to A Midsummer Night's Dream :)))
Dayna Lorentz
Nov 03, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone!
This wonderful YA retelling of A Midsummer Night's Dream is told through diaries and text messages and plays. I couldn't put it down!
elizabeth
Dec 10, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Haha.. I love this one. It's a pretty funny take off of A Midsummer's Night Dream, by Shakespeare. I've read it probably three times, but that's most likely 'cause I'm a girl...
Sheri Girgenti
Dec 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really cute adaptation of A Midsummer Nights Dream. I read it to make sure it was ok for my 10 year old and I enjoyed it. Now it's her turn. I'll let you know what she thinks.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Ella Mental: And the Good Sense Guide
  • Ariel
  • Tall, Dark and Handsome
  • Manga Shakespeare: The Merchant of Venice
  • A Mid-Semester Night's Dream
  • Mates, Dates, and Diamond Destiny (Mates, Dates, #11)
  • Oh Baby!
  • The Playmaker
  • Sung in Shadow
  • Othello
  • The River
  • Shylock's Daughter
  • Dancing Queen
  • Iago
  • Ill Met by Moonlight (Shakespearean Fantasies, #1)
  • Secret Santa
  • Lily B. on the Brink of Love
  • A Mystery of Errors (Shakespeare & Smythe, #1)
Okay, I know what you’re thinking. Tui? What kind of name is that? Is it short for something?

Nope. Among the many great things to come out of New Zealand (the Lord of the Rings movies, cats that paint, my mom) is a bird called the tui—not as well known as the kiwi, but a heck of a lot noisier!

I was born July 31 (same birthday as Harry Potter!) in Caracas, Venezuela, and lived in Asuncion, Paraguay
More about Tui T. Sutherland

Young Adult Deals

• Beneath the Shine
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Time's Divide (The Chronos Files, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Greensleeves
  • Gilded (Gilded, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Infinity Lost (The Infinity Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Timebound (The Chronos Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Banished of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #1)
  • Keeping You a Secret
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Gena/Finn
    $13.99 $1.99
  • The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain, #1)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Touch of Eternity (The Curse #1)
  • Dragon Rider
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Flush
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreadnought (Nemesis, #1)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Fire Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #2)
  • Go: A Coming of Age Novel
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Better Nate Than Ever (Better Nate Than Ever #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands, #1)
  • Time Bomb
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dryad-Born (Whispers from Mirrowen, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Summer of Jordi Perez (And the Best Burger in Los Angeles)
    $16.99 $1.99
  • Silvern (Gilded #2)
  • You Know Me Well
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Some Fine Day
  • Mystic (Mystic, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Almost Girl (The Riven Chronicles, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Uprooted
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Ciphers of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #2)