Start by marking “A Young Man After God's Own Heart” as Want to Read:
A Young Man After God's Own Heart

A Young Man After God's Own Heart

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  66 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Pursuing God really is an adventure--one that can get extreme, one you'll never tire of.

Becoming a young man after God's own heart is a lot like climbing a mountain. You'll find all sorts of challenges on the way up, but the awesome view at the top is well worth the trip.

Real success in life--the kind that counts with God--starts by discovering God's priorities for you. Th
Published January 1st 2005 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about A Young Man After God's Own Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Young Man After God's Own Heart

The Book Man
May 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When one of my Albanian friends, Mrs. Martin, told me that her husband really enjoyed the book called,
“A Man After God’s Own Heart, Jim George”, I didn’t hesitate to order it.
When I received the book it was called,
A Young Man After God’s Own Heart, from the same author.
Probably it was a mistake but I become very mad. However, I read this book and now I know that God did it on purpose. I love each word is written there.
A main example from the Bible as a man after God’s own heart was Job. I also
Mandy J. Hoffman
Mar 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own
MY REVIEW:

Just as it's counterpart - A Young Woman After God's Own Heart is encouraging for teen girls - so this book is to teen guys. In this book Jim George has given us a teen companion to his original: A Man After God's Own Heart. This book is easy to read for any age teen guy and very practical to their every day life.

I appreciate this book due to it's Biblical truth and accuracy while being extremely relevant to a young guy's life. It shoots straight while focusing on the heart issues he d
Jesus
Jun 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Good book! Like it recommend it
Brian Schmaderer
Jul 31, 2011 rated it really liked it
I loved it. Great devotional.
Simon Wartanian
Sep 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The Dutch version, Een jonge man naar Gods hart
Daniel Hidalgo
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
soy muy nuevo dando reseñas sobre libros pero voy a ser un poco breve este libro es una aventura que cada persona debe hacer sea cristiano o no porque el metodo de enseñansa para cada vida es diferente y puedo decir si permites que tu mente sea renovada tu vida tambien lo será, muchos libros de auto-ayuda para jovenes son muy bueno pero si vos quiere algo diferente que no sea mas de lo mismo es necesario meter en nuestra biblioteca este libro puedo decir muy sutil en la forma como hablan siertas ...more
Carlos
Jul 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Éste no es solo un libro para leer y ya, es para reflexionar y ver cómo estás espiritualmente, me llevo bastante tiempo terminar de leerlo y no es porque sea extenso, sino porque tienes que hacer pausas para autoevaluarte y verte a ti mismo.
Me gustó mucho y espero aplicar y tener siempre en cuenta lo que aprendí en esta hermosa y reflexiva lectura.
Gabriel  Velez
Es un buen libro, hace entender al joven la importancia y el compromiso que tiene el ser una persona conforme al corazón de Di.s ademas que el autor nos da ejemplo de la vida diaria y nos detalla los pasos que nos hacen íntegros para Di.s, de verdad que se lo recomiendo a cualquier joven.
Matthew Mitchell
Mar 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I've enjoyed reading this with our Wednesday night Youth Boys Class. Solid counsel for young men to grow in godliness. Very basic and foundational but not fluffy at all. Recommended.
Diego A.
conforme al corazón de Dios.
Richard Guevárez
Mar 14, 2016
Felipe Wheelock
Mar 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Jim George is a bestselling author and national speaker dedicated to helping people live a life after God’s own heart. For over 30 years, the teachings and steadfast example of Jim has helped countless men and women:

- Simplify life by focusing on God’s priorities.
- Appreciate God’s Word and apply it to everyday situations.
- Respond to circumstances with confidence by seeing yourself through God’s
More about Jim George
“The amount of time we give to something indicates it's importance to us.” 19 likes
“You can't rest on yesterday's growth. You must be dedicated to growing today... and every day.” 2 likes